Dark Paradise → Klaus Mikaels...

Af sassystefan

Isabella wakes to find the world changed and her feelings still strong yet she denies them even when she come... Mere

Chapter One | Awoken
Dark Paradise Trailer
Chapter Two | Runaway
Chapter Three | Bad Ideas
Chapter Four | Love Confession
Chapter Five | Tombs & Discussions
Chapter Six | Pity
Chapter Seven | Yours
Chapter Eight | Lies
Chapter Nine | Goodbye To My Love
Chapter Ten | Interruptions
Chapter Eleven | Wondering
Chapter Twelve | Dancing In The Past
Chapter Thirteen | Tension & Treats
Chapter Fourteen | Blue Eyes
Chapter Fifteen | Spells & Sacrifices
Chapter Sixteen | Vampire Negotiations
Chapter Seventeen | Wolfsbane Darts
Chapter Eighteen | Hybrid Troubles
Chapter Nineteen | Windy City
Chapter Twenty | Sensing Things
Chapter Twenty One | Night Of Lies & Danger
Chapter Twenty Two | Bonfire Bloodlust
Chapter Twenty Three | Ghost Town
Chapter Twenty Four | Stories & Sorrow
Chapter Twenty Six | Bourbon & Bewilderment
Chapter Twenty Seven | Birthday & Bites
Chapter Twenty Eight | Bennett Business
Chapter Twenty Nine | Mikaelson Mayhem
Chapter Thirty | Celebrations & Conversations
Chapter Thirty One | Moment of Truth
Chapter Thirty Two | Beautiful & Troubled
Chapter Thirty Three | Original Drama
Chapter Thirty Four | Twirling in the Twenties
Chapter Thirty Five | Curious & Remorseful
Chapter Thirty Six | Hope & Love
Sequel :)

Chapter Twenty Five | Homecoming Havoc

9.8K 265 11
Af sassystefan

"Let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait" Stefan says, explaining the plan.

"And you what? Vervained him?".

"Yeah, that's believable" Isabella comments sarcastically.

"No we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic".

"Okay fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger".

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah but instead..."

"We drove it through his heart".

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?".

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him. Last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied".

"What about Isabella?" Elena looks at the other brunette.

"What about me?".

"You and him are close".

"Not anymore".

"Okay. Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof".

"Then I shall be dead" Mikael states, walking into the room making everyone a little on edge.

"What if he wants to see you in person?".

"Well that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here and I will kill him".

"With what? Those daggers won't work on him".

"Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned".

"Where is it?". Mikael shakes his head whilst dipping a dagger into the ashes. "Not here. The knowing of its location is my insurance policy".

"Against what?".

"You leaving this in my heart. You see a vampire can't dagger an original without dying. So it falls to you". Elena stands there, looking nervous as he hands the dagger to "Y-You want me to actually dagger you?".

"Klaus will leave nothing to chance, especially when it comes to trust"

-

Isabella walks back into her room, going straight to her closet to search for an outfit to wear to this Homecoming dance. Usually she wouldn't go to these types of things but Caroline has convinced her.

Her bed piles high with options of clothes that she has said no to and then a maybe list was started on the floor until she finds a dress at the back of her closet that is the perfect dress.

After slipping the dress on, finding some shoes that would suit her outfit and fixing her hair and makeup, she receives a text message.

Homecoming moved to Tyler's - Caroline

Okay, be there soon - Isabella

Isabella smooths her dress with her hand, feeling the soft fabric before walking out of her room and out of the house to her car which she drives to the Lockwood's. She meets up with Stefan when she is inside the house and they head to the backyard where the main party is being held.

"Are you okay with all the stuff that has been going on?" The brunette asks.

"I'm fine" Stefan replies, hiding the truth as Tyler makes his way over.

"Hey Stefan, Isabella! What's up?"

"This strange party is what's up" The brunette vampire comments, looking around.

"Nice party you've got going on" Stefan adds, both ignoring her comment.

"Thanks but I'm not the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wants".

"Oh seriously?" Bella rolls her eyes, searching for the blue eyed man who is walking up into the stage. Tyler and Stefan continue to talk.

"What do you mean?".

"It's not a party man. It's a wake".

Klaus takes the microphone which makes the crowd cheer "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!". He hands the microphone back, letting the band play again so that the crowd can dance and be entertained. The hybrid walks through the crowd, spotting Bella and Stefan.

"Incoming" Isabella mumbles, making the Salvatore see who is coming.

"Quite the Homecoming" Stefan says once Klaus is standing with theme

"I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited but you get the idea". His blue eyes look lovingly at Bella "You look beautiful, love".

"Thanks, nice suit" She replies, looking at him. On the outside, she appears to be emotionless and uncaring but on the inside, all she feels is love towards him but also some hate.

"So what now? Stop running?".

"Hm, now I reunite my family".

"Your family. You mean the people you cart around in caskets?".

"Ooh will I see Kol anytime soon? He was fun" Isabella says, a smirk playing on her lips.

"None of that matters anymore. Mikael is gone. Bygones will be bygones" The homecoming queen strolls past them "Seems the Homecoming Queen still walks among the living, which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here. Where is she?".

"I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt". Klaus looks at the brunette and she shrugs.

"Oh be honest now, Stefan. Where is my sister?".

"I said I have no idea. How would you like me to take you to your father?".

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it? Bring him to me".

"All right. Perhaps there's something in it for me? My freedom from your compulsion?".

"Oh you want your freedom. Well once he is dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll have your freedom. It'll be my pleasure to give it back".

-

Isabella makes her way to the drink table, searching for something to give her some sort of buzz. She fills a cup with some drink, leaning against the wall. Out of the corner of her eye, she can see Nik playing beer pong when a woman walks up to him. Her vamp hearing allows her to listen in.

"You have a visitor".

"Well tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here".

"He said his name is Mikael".

"Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad. Tony you know what to do".

Klaus throws the ping pong onto the table, leaving the game to go to the front door as Bella follows cautiously behind. She recognises the man from earlier, Mikael standing at the door. "Hello Niklaus".

"Hello Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't".

"Or you can come outside if you want".

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb". From behind Mikael, hybrids form a group .

"They can't kill me".

"True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce".

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me". A hybrid pushes Katherine disguised as Elena towards Mikael. "Come out and face me Niklaus. Or she dies".

"Go ahead. Kill her".

"No, Klaus. He'll do it".

"If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations".

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you".

"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one".

"I care" Isabella whispers, unsure if anyone heard.

"I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her".

"Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to".

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!".

Mikael laughs at him "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great". He pulls out a dagger, stabbing Katherine/Elena and pulling it. Mikael nods to someone past Klaus who stabs Isabella with two stakes, one in her shoulder and the other in her stomach.

"Ah" She groans in pain, falling to her knees as blood seeps from the wounds, making her dress red because with the wood still in, her healing can't work. Her eyes meet with Klaus which show guilt but also hurt.

Klaus turns back, looking at Mikael, giving Damon the chance to go behind him, twisting him and a dagger into his stomach. Katherine quickly stands up with a smirk.

"Katherine...". She turns, holding up grenades and throws them at the hybrid group "Kaboom".

Isabella watches while trying to pull out the stake in her stomach, using her strength she manages to get it out. Damon is about to stab him with the white oak stake in his heart but Stefan throws him off and holds him onto the ground. Everyone eyes the stake which is laying on the floor. Klaus is the one who grabs it, jumping at Mikael and stabbing him which makes him burst into flames.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon exclaims at his brother.

"He's earned his freedom" Klaus says, making Stefan look surprised and go toward the hybrid "Thank you my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free" He uncompels Stefan, making him free. Most of the others get away from the area.

Niklaus walks over to the brunette vampire, pulling out the stake in her shoulder "Sorry about that, love". He moves a stray hair that was in front of her face, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Let's get you home". Bella nods, her eyes staring into his blues ones. He offers his hand which this time, she accepts.

"Thank you, Klaus".

_____________________________________________

Hey everyone, thank you for reading.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

155K 3.6K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...
48.5K 1.2K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story ♡ Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!
138K 2.3K 24
A helpless romance between a girl who's heart had only ever belonged to two men. Isabella was half a millennial old and yet drama seemed to follow he...
1.1M 38.1K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...