Healed Scars | JJK ✓

By nxarmy_26

Sumi Kim, a girl who is a very cold person, who is very deeply hurt in the inside. Jeon Jungkook, a boy who... More

[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Epilogue: Sad Ending]
[Epilogue: Happy Ending]

[Chapter 12]

6.8K 240 15
By nxarmy_26

Sumi (POV) 

Right after when Jungkook and I were done talking, I told him that I have to go back home due to an emergency. I had to lie to him so he wouldn't come with me since my dad is still in my own house. As I walked towards the basement, I saw my dad sitting. I walked up to him and gave him breakfast. As he was done eating it, I sat across from him and stare at him. 

Dad: I guess you looking at me like that, looks like Yura has you in her hands. 

"You're wrong. I'm not going to trust the two of you until I find out the truth of what actually happened that day."

Dad: Sumi no matter what, you're heart is already with Yura. 

"And why do you think that?"

Dad: Because you've been living with her for 12 years. Because I killed your grandparents in front of you which made me look like the bad guy and because Yura reminds you of your mother. 

Right when he said that to me, I kept silent. Yes, it's true that a little part of me trusts Yura but that doesn't mean I'm on her side or on his. I got up from the chair and was about to walk up until he stopped me. 

Dad: You are my daughter, Sumi. No matter how much you change yourself, you can never be the way how you used to be. I learned that the hard way. 

I turned my head around back to him. 

Dad: No one doesn't give a damn about us. That's why I became of who I am right now. The people that I love and cherish turned their backs at me. So whoever that guy that you brought along with you that day, don't take him too seriously. 

"And how are you so sure that he'll turn against me? You don't even know him."

Dad: I don't need to know him. That's how humans are. They don't ever keep their promises, not even once. 

I fully turned around to face him. 

"We're humans like them also. We're no different from them."

I turned back around and walked out of the basement and into the living room and questions myself. No matter how much I try to erase my dad's words, it won't help. His words kept on lingering inside my head, echoing every second that it can. 

TWO WEEKS LATER 

I have been ignoring everyone, being the way how I used to be. Every time when Jungkook tries to be near me, I backed away from him. I just need some time alone for myself and I hope he understands that. As I got back home, I didn't expect her to be in my front yard. I walked up to her and she stood up and gave me a bitchy look. 

"What are you doing here, Hyeri?"

Hyeri: How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from Jungkook?! 

"And how many times do I have to tell you that I don't care."

Hyeri: You are really getting on my nerve at the moment, Sumi. 

"And you are pushing over my line, Hyeri. Now if that's all you have to say to me then get off my property and go away. I don't have time for you."

I walked past her and was about to go in until her words stopped me. 

Hyeri: Do you really want Jungkook that bad? I bet he doesn't even take you seriously. I mean who would take someone that has a bad family background so serious. Am I right?

I turned back around to face her. 

"At least I didn't break his heart like how you did. I treated him better than you ever did. I didn't treat him like an animal like you did. At least I appreciate of who he really is instead of how he look. I'm not like you Hyeri. Maybe that's what he sees in me. He doesn't see a person like you in me when he stares at me passionately. You should be accepting the fact that he got over you and came to me."

She stood frozen at my words. I gave her death glare and walked back inside my house. I look out the window and saw that she was walking away from my front porch. I let out a sigh and sat down on the couch. Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id and it was Jungkook. I really wanted to pick up but I couldn't move my fingers towards the answer call and soon the ringing stopped. 

THREE HOURS LATER 

I woke up and soon realized that I fell asleep. I stood up from the couch and went towards the living room. As I was done eating, I went towards the basement and walked up to my dad. He stared at me and I did the same. I walked up to him and untied him and help him walked upstairs and sat him down on the couch. I then gave him food and water. When he got down eating, I put it away and walked back towards the living room and sat across from him. 

Dad: Why change of mind so suddenly? 

"You were right."

Dad: Right about what?

"About who we actually are. No matter how much I run away from my past, it will always haunt me until the day I die. No matter how much a person loves us, it wouldn't change a fact that we will remain as monsters in other people's eyes."

My eyes started getting teary and my dad came to me and comfort me. 

"No matter how much he loves me or I love him, it wouldn't change the fact that I'm bringing him into the wrong direction in his life."

Dad: It's okay. I'm right here. I will always be here for you. 

"Maybe I should just accept the truth that I am who I am right now and it wouldn't change anything if I changed into a different person. Because no body won't see it, only yourself."

Dad: People just need to taste their medicine of how they treated us. You need to stay strong. Don't ever surrender to these people. They will step on you until you fall. Never fall down on your knees for them. Always show who's the boss and where they stand. Remember that, Sumi.

I hugged him back and cried in his arms. 

NEXT DAY 

I was walking with my dad around the park until I saw Jungkook coming up to me. 

Jungkook: Sumi. Where have you been? I've been trying to contact you but you always ignoring me. And why are you with your dad? Isn't he a bad person.

I kept silent and didn't respond until I saw Hyeri coming our way. 

Hyeri: Aw. Is the father and daughter trying to spend time together. How nice to see that. 

Jungkook: What are you doing here, Hyeri? 

Before I could walk away, Hyeri's words made me boil up in anger. 

Hyeri: I'm just here to see her father that went to jail for many years and to see how Sumi will be like when she's actually remembers that she's a murder just like her dad. 

My hands made into a fist and suddenly I charged towards her and punched her face. She went down on the ground and I got on top of her and started hitting her nonstop until Jungkook got me off of her and my dad got hold of me as Jungkook went in between me and Hyeri. She stood back up from the ground and looked at me. 

Hyeri: If my face is broken, you'll pay for it. 

"I thought you're face is already broken that's why I punched you to make it look prettier. If it's really broken why don't you go and have plastic surgery just like how your whole family did."

She screamed at me and ran away from us, from the scene. My dad then lets me go as Jungkook stares at me in shocked. 

Jungkook: What's gotten into you lately Sumi? 

I look at him in disbelief. 

"If you want to protect her than go after her, no need to stay with me. I don't need your pity."

Dad: Let's go back home Sumi. There's no reason to stay here any longer. 

Before I could walk away, Jungkook took my wrist and stood in front of me. 

Jungkook: You're not taking her anywhere. She's staying with me. 

I tried to yank my hand from his hold, but he held it even tighter than before. 

Dad: She's my daughter. I have the right to take her home with me. Who are you to talk to me like that? 

Jungkook: I'm her boyfriend and I have the same exact right to protect her from you. 

I look at him in shock and my dad's eyes got softens in his words. 

Dad: You must really love Sumi, don't you? Wiling to sacrifice yourself just to protect her. 

Jungkook: I love your daughter more than anything in my life and I wound't trade her for anything.  

Dad: Well then I guess I'll just let you two talk for a little bit. 

My dad then walked away from us and Jungkook turned back towards me and look at me. 

Jungkook: What are you doing Sumi? Why are you with him? 

"Is it wrong to spend time with your parent?"

Jungkook: Yes. If that parent is a murder like your dad. Then yes, it' wrong. 

"Than maybe it's wrong for you to be dating a murder's daughter."

I got out of his hold and walked away but he turned me back around to face him. 

Jungkook: What do you mean? I'm just trying to protect you Sumi. 

"I don't need your protection Jungkook. I could protect myself. I'm not a little kid anymore. If you really love me like you said, not only you need to accept of who I really am but you also need to accept the truth that I'm from a murderer family."

He then hugged me in his embrace. 

"I'm no match for you Jungkook. I never was from the start."

Jungkook: Don't say that. You are perfect for me no matter who you are or what family you're from. 

I then hugged him back. 

Jungkook: I could accept anything from you, just don't leave me. I won't accept that and I wouldn't. EVER.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.5K 45
Jimin is a shy boy who is broken on the inside. Yoongi is a boy trying to help Jimin, but is really breaking on the inside, too. **TRIGGER WARNING**...
376K 16.4K 51
Kim Seokjin, a scholar and a medicine student, working hard to have his way on the top. Jeon Jungkook (Jk) an idol, a rich kid who attain everything...
305K 11K 43
When a cold-hearted alpha meet a quiet omega. Kim Taehyung is known as a person who never show emotion and always have cold face. He never smile or l...
3.4K 121 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...