Our Next Chapter

Oleh KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... Lebih Banyak

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Twenty Four

2.2K 65 1
Oleh KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

I woke up to the smell of maple syrup. I smiled and threw off the covers. I put on my slippers before walking towards the living room. "You finally woke up." Harry joked as he cut up the twins' waffles. "You made waffles?" I smiled, walking towards the kitchen. "WE made waffles." Ryan smiled and ate some. "I'm sorry bud." I smiled and ruffled his hair. I fixed myself a couple waffles and drizzled syrup on top before sitting down to start eating. "What are we going to do today?" Harry asked me. "Well, I'm going to clean today. The laundry pile is almost as tall as me." I said to him. He nodded. "I'll take the kids somewhere." "Thanks babe." I smiled.

"See you guys in a few hours." I said to the boys as Harry picked them up. "Bye bye." Christian waved and I smiled, kissing their cheeks. When Harry and the boys left, I looked around the empty apartment. They were toys everywhere, dirty dishes in the sink, and clothes waiting in the hamper to be washed. I took a deep breath before beginning to clean.

I laid on the couch after I finished. The living room smelled like lavender as I closed my eyes. I heard the front door open and heard a 'shh' from Harry's mouth as he gently closed the door. "I'm not sleeping." I said before opening my eyes. "Oh." He blushed as the twins walked over to me. "Did you two have fun with daddy and uncle Ryan?" I asked as they crawled onto the couch. "Yeah!" Christian smiled. I smiled too as Harry sat beside me, putting Trevor on his lap. "We went to Chuck E Cheese and they got to play and eat pizza." Harry said and ruffled Trevor's hair. "That sounds fun." I smiled. "The living room looks good." He said and I nodded. "It really needed it." I said and looked around.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.3K 769 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...
88.8K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
172K 7.9K 44
Lana and Sutton thought that they were going to take college by storm. Being on their own isn't easy but they have each other and when they have each...