Like Fire to a Rose-The Story...

By Davinshi

(IMMA NEEDZ PPL THAT KNOWS OVERWATCH VERY WELL,BC THIS IS A STORY THAT I MAKE A SCENARIO,AND THEY ALL MAKE A... More

Scenario 1:Pain
Scenario 2:Anger
Scenario 3:Forgotten
Scenario 4:The Feeling.
Scenario 5:Uh oh...
Scenario 6:The Day.
Scenario 7:Rage of Watinaki
Scenario 8:The Sacrifice
Scenario 9:The Dark One
Scenario 11:Who is he...?
Scenario 12:The New Form
Scenario 13:Sacrifice (Again)
!!SPECIAL SCENARIO 1!!
Scenario 14: ...It feels...nothing...
Scenario 15:Training...by himself
A/N
Another AN
Scenario 16:David's New Look

Scenario 10:Survival

30 3 33
By Davinshi

(WARNING:ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!)

After the fall of OverWatch,the world crumbled and became The WastePlanet.

David was held up in his home,drinking some pure water as he had purified it hours ago,and then he ate some canned food,he then took out a photo and looked at it,"Guys....I missed you so much.",before he could continue,a knock was heard at his door.

David picked up a S.W.A.T classed Double Barrel shotgun,pointing it at the door.

"WHO ARE YOU,WHATS YOUR NAME!?",He demanded,needing to know what was behind the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
617K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...