Just Another Fan [Min Yoongi...

By MochiSwag93

You were just a normal 16 year old girl who loved listening to BTS songs and dancing. While you did love BTS... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
1k
5k
Sequal and 10k

Chapter 22

9.8K 307 393
By MochiSwag93

-ReCap-

"I am so sorry for how I treated you. I am sorry for hurting you, mentally an physically. I was just so upset that BTS noticed you and not me. I thought if I tortured you, they would recognize me and leave you. I was so rude and consistent. I didn't even realize how close you were to BTS until yesterday when I noticed you crying because Jungkook yelled at you." Jessica apologized .

"I forgive you Jessica. As long as you stop hurting people. "

"Why are you so nice? How can you jut forgive me for everything I did? For everything I said?" she asked and more tears slid down her cheek. "Because I can tell how sincere that apology was and I can tell how bad and guilty you feel now that you see what you did." you reply.

"Thank you so much (y/n)." Jessica says and sniffs. "Your welcome Jessica. We should get to class." you say. She nods and stands up, still wiping away tears. She goes into the school alone leaving you and BTS. "Do you really trust her?" yoongi asked. "Yes. I know if someone is telling the truth or not and she was. She really does feel bad and regret everything."

-Start of Chapter-

After school, you walk back home with all the boys. It was silent all the way there. You open the door and walk in with everyone following you. Everyone sits on the couch and stays silent, staring at the TV that is off.

"I can't believe you trust Jessica." Jungkook broke the silence that had enveloped everyone. "I know I shouldn't and I know you don't understand why but when she apologized, I could tell it was sincere. I don't have any doubt that she regrets what she did completely." You explain

"Okay so say I kill Jungkook but I regret it. Does that make what I did okay?" Jin asks. "That's different. She didn't kill anyone." you replied. "She almost did kill you. She might have of we didn't come that night. You shouldn't forgive her." namjoon retorted in a harsh tone.

You look at namjoon, shocked that he was so against giving Jessica second chance. "Joonie. Everyone deserves a second chance. We don't know what Jessica is going through and we can't judge her for her past. She is trying to start again and I am going to help her." you tell him sternly.

"I know, im sorry. I am just really worked up. She hurt you so bad and a lot and it hurt me to see you like that. I am just thinking she may be trying to get close and make you trust her so she can use your weaknesses against you." Namjoon explains. "I think you should distance yourself from her. You don't have to ignore her completely but don't be her friend. Nobody is stopping you but it would probably be best." Yoongi says.

"I won't be her friend or anything but I refuse to treat her as the person who did all those things to me, jimin, and jungkook. She is starting over. There will never be a friendship between us but I am not going to treat her as if she is an enemy." you say, sternly. "We can live with that." J-hope, jimin, and tae say in unison.

"Well why don't we watch a movie and never talk about Jessica again?" you suggest. "What movie?" Jin asks. You, namjoon, and Yoongi smirk. "SAW THREE!" the three of you shout together. Everyone smiles and J-hope puts Saw 3 on while Jin prepares eight bags of popcorn, one per person.

As normal, jungkook and Jin were comforting each other, tae and hobi were hiding, and you, yoongi, and joonie were all watching contentedly. Some things just never chance. Except one thing, while you were side hugging Yoongi, Joonie was side hugging you. It was really childish but also funny.

When the movie ended, everyone cleaned up the popcorn bags before saying their goodnights. "I'm going to your room Yoongi." you tell Yoongi, who is in the kitchen getting water. "You might as well call it our room don't you think?" Yoongi asks. "I guess so. Well, I'm going to our room." you call back and giggle a bit before heading off to your's and Yoongi's room. You might as well just call it your room when talking about the room with anyone but Yoongi.

You change and lay in the bed, thinking about everything that happened with Jessica. Yoongi interrupted your thoughts as he plopped down beside you. "You're not going to change?" you ask. "I'm too lazy." he replies and pulls you into a hug. "Well, I'm too tired to argue about you needing to change. Goodnight Yoongi." you say. "Goodnight Jagi~". he replies and you both fall asleep.

~Time skip to when you wake up~

"Get up you two. It is 11:44 and you need to get up. I don't care if it is Saturday or not." You hear Jin lecturing. "Jin, let us sleep." You whine. You then feel yoongi hug you tighter. "We aren't getting up." You say sternly.

"I made (your favorite breakfast food)." Jin says in a teasing tone. You throw yoongi off you and jump up. "I'M COMING MY PRECIOUS!" You scream and run out of the room to the kitchen. You hear yoongi cursing under his breathe since you threw him off the bed and onto the floor since you acted so quickly.

You got to the kitchen and ate two servings of (your favorite breakfast food). It was so delicious and the boys looked at you like you were crazy as you scarfed down the food. "You did eat dinner right?" Jungkook asked and chuckled with the rest of them.

"Yeah I'm sorry. This is just my favorite food and Jin made it so it's like a million times better." You mumble and you shove the last bite of the food into your mouth. "Yeah. She literally threw me onto the floor and ran out of the room screaming." Yoongi explained and everyone laughed.

"So what should we do today?" You ask. "Well for starters, you should get changed since you are in pajamas. After that, we can decide." Namjoon says and the others chuckle since nobody had noticed you were still in pajamas until then. You were in too much of a rush to change.

You go to your room and get ready for the day. You then go to the living room where the boys are all talking. "So where to?" You ask. They all shrug and yoongi pats the couch beside him, signaling for you to sit next to him, which you did.

"Maybe we could go for another walk?" J-hope suggests and everyone shakes their head. "Maybe we can go for icecream?" Namjoon asks. "I'm trying to keep my abs and icecream won't help." Jimin protests. "Maybe we could go practice dancing together? We haven't been to the dance studio in a few days. We can do a few of your songs." You suggest.

"We could do that. It is fun for all of us and it is practice so why not?" Jin agrees. "Well I'm lazy but I guess." Yoongi says and everyone laughs. "Well let me change, again." You say and everyone nods and stands up. "We need to change too if we are gonna be dancing." Tae explains.

Everyone gets dressed and meets back up in the living room. "Sorry for taking a bit, I had to text Cassy and tell her we all had plans." Tae apologizes. Everyone nods and then you head out.

Not even half way through the walk, Namjoon picks you up bridal style and keeps talking to the other guys like nothing happened. "Really Joonie? Every time?" you ask and he laughs while nodding. "He's trying to take my girl." Yoongi exaggerates and everyone laughs this time. "She likes me more anyways!" Joonie defends and the guys keep laughing. "I shall destroy this foul beast!" yoongi yells and raises a fist in the air.

Everyone completely lost it and jimin fell onto the grass, laughing. "No Yoongi, you have it all wrong. Namjoon destroys everything not you." Jin manages to say while laughing. "Oh well." yoongi says and grabs you from namjoon's arms. He then lightly kicked Namjoon's ankle. Namjoon stands still for a second then screams dramatically and falls to the floor.

Everyone laughs impossibly harder and Yoongi fell to the ground laughing. Since he was holding you, you fell on top of him and rolled off of him, laughing. "I don't think I have laughed this hard in a while." Jungkook chocked out and everyone nods while calming down.

Tae and Hobi whiped away the tears streaming down their faces and catch their breathe from laughing while everyone else stands up since they had fallen in their fits of laughter. 

Everyone finally arrived at the dance studio and they walked into the room they usually took class in. "What song should we do first?" tae asks as he looks through his BTS playlist. "Dope? or fire?" you suggest. "Dope will be the first song, then we do whatever comes on." Tae announces and you all get ready.

Since there is eight of you, not seven, you just go beside whoever you want and do their part. First you do Jungkook's part, then you do the group part with Yoongi. After that you do Hobi and Yoongi's individual parts. From there you stick with either the boys doing the background dancing, or with Yoongi.

After dope, you did fire, and war of hormones before deciding to stop for a minute. After the quick break, you all did save me, not today, and danger. After those, you decided to take another break. Some of the boys wanted a longer break so tae put on the cypher 1-4. You rap to all the cyphers and to say the guys were surprised was an understatement. 

"I didn't know you could rap." everyone said after you finished. "Well I really like rapping and my singing sounds like a hyena crying for help so I decided to learn Cypher. It was really fun and it wasn't too hard." you explain and everyone nods.

You did about 6 more songs, including baepsae, before calling it quits for the day. Everyone got icecream even though Jimin protested and you all walk in the park for about an hour before heading home. "It's funny how we rejected the idea of ice cream and a walk yet we did both anyways." Jin commented as you walk to the apartment. "I know right? We say we don't want to but we end up doing it anyways because it is something we often do together." you exclaim.

Everyone hums in agreement and arrive at the apartment moments later. You watched Saw 4 with the guys before going to bed. J-Hope actually managed to not hide throughout the movie and Jungkook was only sitting in Jin's lap for about a quarter of the movie. The boys were getting braver every movie, except for Jimin and Jin. Those two were still terrified and it was hilarious every time Jimin screamed and tried to make it sound like he was hitting a high note in a song.

You fall asleep in Yoongi's arm, as normal. How could life be this amazing? How could you go from a girl who lived alone and was hated to someone who was loved by seven amazing people? You thought you were living the perfect life but you would soon see that some things were really just too good to be true.

-TBC-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
2.4K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
367K 10.8K 85
The starting of the story mainly it is your point of view, you, unlike any other girl, is in love with their song instead of the Bangtan members. Rea...
46.3K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...