SAFE HOUSE (Creepypasta x Rea...

By ShirleyCarpenter

i do not own any of the characters in this story they belong to there rightful owners and you belong to you... More

Chapter 1 - Oh, hello
Chapter 2 - Good Morning
Chapter 3 - There's MORE?
Chapter 4 - Adjustments
Chapter 5 - A couple of problems
Chapter 6 - Field Trip Gone Wrong
Chapter 7 - Explanations
Chapter 8 - Repayment
Chapter 10 - Return
Bonus Chapter - Origins

Chapter 9 - Jail Break

66 0 0
By ShirleyCarpenter

"Is everyone here?"

A chorus of murmurs broke out, everyone signalling they were present. Crouched in the forest's edge, the group looked on at the supposed secret medical facility, the dark night sky overheard.

"Dude, how that's supposed to be a secret building is beyond me. Its huge..." BEN commented, eyeing up the massive guard towers with the sweeping search lights and the guards circling the facility.

"I'm going to go with secret military base or something like that. That can not be just a medical lab. Its got too much barbed wire and those guns are way too powerful." Jack commented, eyeing up the firearms the guards carried. A guard turned the corner, crossing in front of their hiding place.

"Allow me." Skinwalker said, standing up from her crouched stance and stretched to her full height. Rolling her joints to crack out the stiffness, she backed up two paces and rushed forwards at the guard, slamming him on the ground, quickly skinning him. Throwing the corpse into the woods, she donned his skin, smoothing out the fabric of his uniform. Another guard rounded the corner, and approached, talking in unheard voices. Suddenly, Skinwalker spun and grabbed the guard in a headlock, which caused him to drop his rifle out of surprise. Quickly dispatching him, she signalled for the others to come out and follow her.

At the doors to the compound, those waiting picked off any guards who wondered upon the group, effectively thinning the numbers.

"Ya know, it'd be great if you could stick to the schedule." Razorback tapped her foot impatiently, arms crossed and the weapons that were her namesake in hand.

"Be great if you could shut up." Break Away's voice was muffled by her gas mask, her gloved fingers laying the chemical explosives delicately. She backed up quickly, the others following. The general rule seemed to be if Morana was running from chemicals, then it was most likely in your best interests to follow suit.

Seconds later, the explosion sounded, blasting the heavy metal door off its hinges and sending shrapnel into the compound. The group ran forwards, Smile.Dog barking loudly. The group of murders fought their way through the guards, Razorback complaining the entire time about how she couldn't take the time to enjoy a kill. Running to the main building, the doors were quickly opened and more guards came out to defend the compound, individual fights and fires breaking out. Morana pulled a Moltov cocktail from her bag, and lit it with a small lighter, waiting till the small flame spread to more of the rag before whipping it at a gas can near a vehicle. The glass shattered, a fiery ball enveloping the gas can, which soon exploded due to the heat. Shards of the metal struck the building, the vehicle and an unlucky guard who found it embedded in his thigh. Fire clung to the vehicle, merrily burning away at the engine, as the hood was open, most likely for maintenance.

Once the group got in the doors, they ran into a small office space, where dozens of monitors, both television and computer, coated the walls.

BEN's natural habitat.

"How long will it take to shut down the security cameras and discover where Jeffrey is being held?" Slender asked BEN, the others looking on and defending the small room as BEN poked around the electronics.A minute or so later, he grinned.

"Not long at all." He said, pointing up at one monitor that still held a fuzzy black and white image of a teenage male, in only a pair of black pants, strapped to a table.

"Jeff's there." BEN shut the final camera off, and looked through the computer for a floor plan of the building. Pulling it up, he quickly located where they were hunkered down, and then the floor Jeff was held on.
"Three floors down, checkpoints at each level, scanners, shutter doors, the works. Let's shut 'em down." BEN's fingers tapped away at the keys, selecting the command codes to shut down the equipment controlled by the security room's computers. Alarms screeched and Third Eye pulled a pair of ear plugs from her pocket, making a noise of displeasure as she shot one guard in the head as he ran at the group and plunging a small knife into the throat of another who snuck up on her left. Razorback seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, taking her sweet time in dragging the razor's edge across the exposed skin on a guard she held pinned to the floor. No one was exactly willing to intervene and end the guard's pain and torture, because they remembered what happened the last time someone came between Kenley and a slow kill.

"Yo Mora, you got something in that bag of yours to short circuit this? We don't need em coming in here and getting everything online and running again."

"Short circuit? I can do better. Get out of the room." The chemical worker closed the room's door almost all the way, before pulling a large glass flask out of her bag, which almost seemed bottomless from the amount of chemicals it held. Swishing the liquid around, she prepared to toss it in the room.

The second the glass hit the console board and shattered, the plastics and metal began to disintegrate, a horrible hissing noise barely heard over the alarms and a rather nasty stench permeated the air.

As the group ran to the stair well, sprinting down, Eyeless Jack looked at Break Away.

"The hell was that?!"

"Sulphuric acid, and it wasn't diluted. Nasty stuff." She replied, pulling her gas mask off slightly to make it easier to understand her, before letting it fall back into place.

"Just keep it out of reach of Sebastian."

"He's too damn tall, I can't keep anything away from that asshole and you know it."

"He tried to melt my scalpel!" Jack complained.

"You need to keep a better eye on your things."

"Oh, really funny Morana. Really funny." The cannibal grumbled, not pleased at the pun.

At the first checkpoint, a guard who tried to stop them was swiftly kicked, and then stomped on, by Hoodie, who didn't take too well to being told to stop. The rest of the crew made sure to step on, rather than over, the unfortunate guard and his horribly broken ribcage.

The cells, alpha-numerically coded, held what appeared to be some very unhappy tenants, creatures who growled, screamed and slammed against the walls as the rescue group sprinted past them. Smile.Dog was rather startled by what sounded like a very, very large feline who was not in the best of moods and more than willing to tear out someone, or something's, throat. He quickly picked up the pace until he was practically leading the group.

The second checkpoint held nobody, which made them rather uneasy. Third Eye elbowed Razorback, pointing towards to a door that opened into a darkened room. Upon a raised eyebrow from Kenley, the mask-wearer nodded.

"Ambush. That room. Who's up?" Razorback whispered, jerking her head in the direction her partner in crime showed.

Masky stepped forwards, and held up a grenade he had pinched off the corpse of a guard. Pulling the pin, he threw it in the room and dashed back a safe distance. In the mere seconds before it exploded, some very confused shouting could be heard, most likely trying to get the explosive device out of the room.

No luck for them.

The group detoured around the destroyed hallway, cutting into precious time. Some of guards who should have been chasing them were in what looked like an operating room, trying to subdue a very angry bird-like quadruped. The creature's mouth opened in a four-way split, engulfing a guard. It threw its head back as his companions tried to get it drop him. The murders pressed onwards, intent on getting their friend and getting out of that building alive. While a proxy is harder to kill, they're not immortal; it just takes more damage to keep them down for good.

The third checkpoint, and third floor, was entirely abandoned, as all the guards have gone upstairs to quell the havoc the prisoners and creatures on the upper floors, the containment floors. Doors were knocked open and kicked down as the rescuers spread out, searching for the room Jeff was held in. Finally, Maksy and Hoodie yelled foe the group, who came running to their location. Inside the room they had found was Jeff, strapped to a table and stripped of most of his belongs. All he had on was his pants, the rest was else where.

"You guys know I totally had a plan to get out of this place, right? You didn't have to bust me out." Jeff remarked, looking at the crowded doorframe.

"Fine, we'll leave you to it." Break Away turned around to leave, much to the protests of Jeff.

"Ah c'mon don't be like that! Just get me out of here, I won't touch your crap again! This place is a hell-hole and there's some chick here who looks like she's trying to be me or some shit, they had her killed! I don't wanna find out what they're gonna do to me!!"

"Let's go then. Jack, how well can you read medical documents?" Maksy asked.

"I'm okay at it." Came Jack's response.

"Good, there's a file or something over there, grab it. Jeff, where's your stuff?" Masky directed his attention to the restrained killer, Hoodie helping him to undo all the straps and get Jeff back on his feet.
"Over there, in that cabinet. They took my knife though." He sighed, trying to stand and nearly toppled over, quickly being caught by his companions. Third Eye quickly broke open the cabinet and threw Jeff's hoodie at him, along with his shoes, one of which hit him in the face. He rubbed the sore patch on his face as he pulled his missing clothes back on. After a few minutes of being able to stretch and get the stiffness out of his body, he grinned.

"Let's get out of here!" He yelled, almost sprinting out of the room, the rest on his heels and Smile.Dog barking in an almost happy way.

The sprint upstairs was uneventful, save for the occasional guard who was groaning in pain in a corner.

"This is way too-" Jeff stopped mid-sentence. "-easy..." He trailed off.

As the group ran out the front of the building, retracing their steps, they were met by a rather unpleasant sight.

In a semi-circle around the door, dozens of armed guards stood, pointing the barrel of loaded rifles at the murderers. The group grew closer together, forming their own half-circle, facing the guards.

"If anyone's got any ideas, now would be the time to say so." Jack commented, somewhat uneasy with the scenario before them.

"I vote kill em all, and kill em slowly." Razorback voiced her opinion. Third Eye quickly turned to look at her companion. A moment of silence passed between the two before Razorback spoke again.

"Fine, we'll leave some alive to tell their wonderful survival tale."

More silence from Third Eye.

"Uggghh can I at leats cut some tongues out then?" She groaned.

Once again, silence.

"Alright, alright, You win this time. Just quick kills to get our of here." Razorback sighed. "You take all the fun out of this."

Third Eye reloaded her pistol, as the group adjusted their stances for the upcoming maelstrom fight.

Ten of the eleven murders charged forwards, taking the guards on in close quarters. Break Away inched off to the side, slipping off behind of the vehicles. Grabbing the spare gas can, she cut a strip of canvas from the cargo truck, dousing it in the fuel. Stuffing the long rag in the neck of the gas can, she lit it. Sprinting towards the fray, she hurled it at a cluster of guards, where it spilled and they caught fire. Those who burned were dropping to ground, trying to extinguish the flames, but instead made it worse, as the dirt was soaked with fuel. Masky had spotted what the chemical worker had done, and took another gas can, then splashed its contents on the ground.

Third Eye has jumped up, wrapping her legs around a guard's head and slammed to the ground, while Razorback did the honours and gladly finished him off as Third Eye stood.
Jeff was having a blast, quickly becoming soaked in the crimson liquid as he attacked, using a tactical knife he had claimed off of a fallen soldier. He laughed as the smiles he carved and the body caught he caused grew larger in number, his hoodie more red than white.

Jack fended off a guard as he tried to protect the medical file. The attacker was quickly bit in a rather unpleasant place by Smile.Dog, who growled as the guard dropped to the ground and curled into the fetal position. Skinwalker was ripping into the guards in a frenzy, pulling hearts out of chests as she went. Slender stood stationary, his tendrils grabbing guards and tearing their limbs off, blood turning the ground muddy. The smell of burnt flesh, blood and gasoline permeated the air, along with a harsh chemical smell from Break Away's weapons of choice.

After a while, only a few guards and soldiers were alive, as they had o under vehicles to hide, to nurse their wounds.

No such luck.

They were dragged out by a rather vindictive Jeff, who wanted to destroy every last living human in the compound. Razorback had no quarrels with this logic, as she herself had moved two inside one of the medical trucks, using the tools inside to help her slowly break them. Third Eye shook her head at Razorback's actions, replacing the ear plugs she had lost during the skirmish with new ones to blot out the screams.

"The sun will be setting soon. No doubt someone will come to investigate. We should leave this place behind." Skinwalker remarked, wiping blood from her scales as best she could.

"I vote we torch it." Eyeless Jack commented, flipping through the medical file to make sure no pages were lost.

"Wait, what about all those creatures in the building? We cant exactly leave em in there." BEN asked, somewhat concerned for them. "I can probably get some out, at least. There's control panels for those containment cells on the first two subfloors, for all of the ones of those levels. I can probably get them all open quickly."

"Very well, BEN. You have ten minutes. Work quickly." Slender commanded, straightening his tie. BEN dashed inside the compound, jumping over the corpses.

In the small window of time given to him, BEN lived up to his promise. All manner of creatures, humanoid or not, came running or flying out of the building's main doors. The waiting group was almost trampled and would have been, had they not heard the commotion.

BEN ran after them, shooing them with his hands.

"Go! Get on, scat!!" He yelled, as the newly frees beasts took to the woods around the compound.

"Now it is time to return. We should move quickly, evening falls soon. We should be back there for then." A chorus of agreement rose to Slenderman's words, as they all took off, in pairs or on their own, to make their way back to the city.

Back to the Safe House.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 185 20
| WARNING: The following of this story may be triggering to some readers! such as Anorexia, Bulimia, ect~ | | I don't own any of the characters. B...
11 0 9
this story has came to mind when I was board I do hope you all enjoy it and hope you like it.
7.5K 36 13
I am warning you now if you do not like what is In the description do not read ⚠️Yandere story.Kinda⚠️❤️Tw: blood 🩸 Torture ,Fights Killing Stalkin...