Crack Classic Rock Oneshots

By ThreeGaysGrace

Follow me in a journey to the world of classical rock. You'll lost the meaning of your existence here (if you... More

Introduction to the Nonsense
Faul + McLennon
Maylor + Roggie x Car
Yoko Ono x Godzilla
Pol x Mascara
Roger Waters x Roger Waters
Dolenzmith
Lennison
Help~! I need some requests
Deacury
Imagine (Paul McCartney)
Rick Wright x His Cats x Roger Waters
George Harrison x His sandwich
Davy Jones x Tambourine
Bob Dylan x Harmonica
Gay Shit Drawings
Jimmy Page x Jack Daniels
Brian May x Badgers
David Bowie x Guitar
Happy Keith Moon's Adventures
Robert Plant x Roger Daltrey
Nick Mason x Crustless Pie
Multichapter fic? Wow
Lenncliffe
Roger Waters' Wedding
Dick Bagger
Jim Morrison x Ray Manzarek
Classic Rock Hunger Games
McLennon Halloween Edition
Marilyn Manson x Ozzy Osbourne
Concept Christmas
Jimbert

Starrison

251 22 32
By ThreeGaysGrace

A/N: Welcome back, everyone!

This chapter is a bit different, but I've got my reasons.
And the reason is — someone very special is having birthday today. Very, very special.

So I've wrote this and I dedicate this for you, because I know how big Starrison trash you are (just as me lol).
Happy Birthday. You're great *I'll spare you a whole novel of compliments* I love you. 💜

And, sorry, this is not crack. Just fluffy. Ikr, this is crack book. But you have to forgive me, since it's a special occasion!

<Sorry for every grammar mistake>

And enjoy y'all!

--

“Maybe we shouldn’t be together. Maybe it was all a mistake.” With those words George walks out of the room, leaving Ringo alone with tears silently forming is his eyes.

Mistake. Was it? Of course, they fight from time to time, but they couldn’t last long without each other. And George has never said something like that before. Something so painful and bitter.

He tries not to cry so hard, he tries. The minutes passes in  silence and drummer finally gets up, finding his courage, praying that Harrison is still home.

He is. In a kitchen, smoking, with a cold look in his eyes. Ringo sighs at this sight and walks to him, touching man’s shoulder delicately. But there’s no reaction. Only beating of their heart.

“George?”

“What do you want?” Guitarist try to sound cold, distant, but it ends up weak. He turns his head to older man, angry. “Ritchie, I can’t…”

“George,” Ringo interrupts him. “Do you remember that stormy night? When I confessed you love?”

Harrison opens his mouth, but no words escape. He remembers very well, indeed. Memories fill his head.

* * *

George Harrison was watching raindrops hammering at the window, carried through the sky by the wind. Still looking at them, he reached to a cupboard to make himself a tea.

It was the late evening and spring thunderstorm was sprawling across the sky. Thunders were snapping the air merciless. Rain soaked wet every person that dared to go out. The guitarist sighed happily that this day they didn’t have to record. They deserved some break before the new album coming out.

The man sat on a couch, drinking the tea, warming himself up. He took his precious guitar and ran his finger on strings. That was all he needed. A moment of relaxation. He has expected that he’ll slowly drift away, lulled to sleep by taste of tea, a music and a quiet song of fire consuming  wood in a safe fireplace.

Knocking on a door was the last thing he has expected.

Even crazy fans wouldn’t haunt him in the weather like this. He insecurely walked to the door, opening it, wondering who could this be.

A pair of big blue eyes. Brown hair, completely wet, covering his face. Wet clothes. Raindrops, running down man’s cheek like tears.

“Ringo!” George shouted, surprised at the friend’s sight. “Come in, you’re soaked wet.”

The drummer sneezed and took a step in, making George’s carpet already wet. “Hi. Oh God, what a downpour.”

Harrison ran for a towel and dry clothes for his friend, still puzzled. He came back after a moment and handed it to Ringo. “Take it, dry off.” Richard took his jacket, shirt and trousers off, staying only in his underwear. George looked away to be polite. Finally, Starkey stood completely dried, only shaking a bit. In clothes a bit too big for him, but he didn't care.

Harrison carried wet things to a bathroom and sat on a couch, inviting Ringo to sit next to him, giving him a teacup he planned to drink by himself. “You need to warm up.” Richard nodded and took the cup, rotating it in his hands.

“What brings you here in such a damn weather? You nearly froze.”

“Well… sorry if I’m bothering you an’ all… but I’ve argued with Mo and I couldn’t stand being with her. I needed to go somewhere. I’ve thought about you.” Blue-eyed man shrugged.

“I understand,” George replied. “You can stay as long as you want.” He smiled to Ringo. The smaller man thanked silently that he was already red from cold. Harrison didn’t even realize what was his smile doing to Starkey.

“What did you argue about?” The guitarist asked, trying to avoid an awkward silence.

Ringo thought about lies he could come up with, but he knew it won’t be believable, so decided to tell the truth. “I told her I’m in love with other person… she... took it very badly.”

Harrison barely jumped, hearing this. Ringo? In love with other person? He has never told about this. And it was Ringo. Honest, simple man. George couldn’t imagine him being suddenly head over heels with someone else. After all, he and Maureen were so happy together.

“Oh, Ritchie. For how long?”

“I’m not sure… for long, I guess, but I’ve just realized this.” The drummer stared at the floor, too ashamed to look him in the eyes.

“So… what are you gonna do? Does this person know?” Harrison didn’t want his questions to be intrusive. He just wanted to help.

“No… no.”

“Maybe she should know?” She. “It would be fair to her.”

Ringo sighed. “If it only was so simple…” He laid his head on Harrison’s shoulder, enjoying the rare moment. George stroked his head, running fingers through drummer’s thick hair, knowing that his friend needs a comfort right now.

“Shh… everything will be fine, Ritchie. Really.”

Starkey couldn’t help and started weeping in younger man’s arm. George, he kept telling to himself. You don’t know. You don’t know. A tangled, endless line of emotions started to cause a deep pain, all this pretending it’s okay and it’ll be always okay. He was hurting himself, he hurt Mo, he didn’t want to hurt George, not him. Ringo felt so useless. Guilt was burning him alive so badly. He wanted to push his feelings out, keep going, like he was a normal man he always wanted to be.

But Starkey was so safe in Harrison’s arms. He wanted to stay here forever.

“Ritchie, look at me.” Younger men grabbed his cheeks gently and looked straight in his blue eyes. They were staring at each other for a moment. “No matter what happens… It’ll be alright. I swear.” He hugged him awkwardly. Richard clinged to his shoulders as if he was a drowning man and George — his only hope.

“I just don’t know what to do,” said Ringo when he calmed himself and wiped his tears.

“It depends on if you want to stay with Maureen or…”

“She'll not want to be with me anymore,” Starkey stared blankly at a window. The drummer looked so sad, George’s heart was tearing apart. The sadness didn’t suit him. Not at all.

“So you’ve got nothing to lose. Tell her.”

Richard raised his eyes, looking at the guitarist, at his beautiful face. “Even if I would… scare her off?”

“Yes. It’s worth the risk. After all, you’re Ringo Starr. Who would be scared off?” George let himself joke a bit.

“Are you sure?”

He nodded. “Yes, Ritchie. It’ll be the best.” Harrison said that, although he wasn’t expecting what was gonna happen. Starkey raised his eyes to the sky, looking for self-confidence.

“If then…” The whole world was spinning, his heart started to beat really fast, not believing, what he wanted to do. “George. I love you. I loved you for so long and just realized this.”

Silence. Only a silence.

He did this. He really did. And he felt a wave of regret when he saw shock in the guitarist’s eyes.

What has he done?

Ringo was afraid to break this silence. That’s why George did it.

“Ritchie? You’re… you’re not…”

The brown-eyed man couldn’t understand this situation. Ringo loved… him? For long? But… but he was always straight. What should Harrison do? What should he feel?

Starkey was swearing at himself deep inside, covered by the dust of destroyed hopes. He was pathetic. He has ruined their friendship, ruined it all. It’s over.

“I-I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to feel something. But you said I should tell and…”

The guitarist’s face was now motionless. Everything could be hidden beneath this mask.

“Ringo?”

“Y-yes?”

“Can I kiss you?”

The drummer froze, not sure if he hasn’t misheard. If it wasn’t some kind of sick joke. But his friend looked so honest, so beautiful in his insecurity. So Richard nodded, afraid that his voice will betray him.

So Harrison leaned to blue-eyed man until their mouths were only inches apart. They looked each other in the eyes, enjoying the view of their faces, which they both adored secretly.

And then George kissed Ringo.

The smaller man melted into this beautiful feeling — kissing George Harrison — and his sweet smell. He has never felt something so powerful, so electrifying. Unknowingly, he raised his hand and stroked younger man’s cheek, still kissing, deeply, honestly. Finally, they pulled away, blushing. While Richard was shocked by the latest events and needed a moment to collect his thoughts, George started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Older one raised his eyebrows.

“Great queers we are,” Harrison chuckled absurdally.

“I-It’s just you, Geo. It was always you,” Starkey whispered.

The younger man stopped laughing, becoming serious. “I know, Ritchie. I’m happy that this has happened. I guess I’ve always had a thing for you, but pushed those feelings out…”

“So you don’t hate me now?”

“I love you.”

The confession shocked Ringo and he needed time to answer: “I love you too, Joj.”

His biggest dream came true so suddenly. He’s expected only a rejection, hate, another wave of unavoidable pain, but instead he received George, who welcomed him with open arms. He still couldn't believe it, afraid it's only a sweet dream.

The guitarist smiled. Because he realized how much he loved this short man. Feelings he was always denying, always calling it only friendship. But deep down inside he knew. And now George wasn’t gonna let Richard go.

He hugged him, whispering I love yous into Starkey’s ear. The tea, half-drunk, became cold. The fire went out. Two men were far too much in love to notice it. They could only notice their mouths, cheeks, faces — covered in sweet kisses.

That night they fell asleep together, drunk from love, hugging.

***

George's voice sounds like a whisper. “Yes. I remember.”

Ringo nods, not knowing what to say more. Recalled memories cross minds of both men.

“But I'm so afraid. So afraid that someone will discover us. That someone will know.” Harrison shakes a bit. “So afraid of confrontating with all of the world.“

“John and Paul know. And so does Brian.”

“John and Paul are more queer while breathing than us while shagging,” George snaps and Richard can’t help but smile. Soon they both start to laugh. The guitarist looks at him and he has to face the truth — he loves this man too much. Far too much to leave him, afraid what people could say.

“Ritchie?”

“Yeah?”

“'m sorry. I love you.”

Richard smiles. “I love you too.”

And everything is fine again. Just like that stormy night. Except of one thing — there are no dark clouds on the sky. Only sun, shining brightly and promisingly for both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 170 40
hi fam, send requests through any request or suggestion chapters I have!!! please also look at what I won't do for requests 😋🙏 grrrr hi im jenny an...
574 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
101K 3.8K 35
TRIGGER WARNING: contains homophobic slurs, alcohol abuse and NSFW content. ====================================== "Don't pass me by, don't make me...
6.3K 136 36
so basically this story takes place in the 60s,in both America and London,which is about the Fab four and a famous American group that's having a har...