MOTHER

By Rukky360

It not your usual poem. Please do read for it wouldn't take five minutes. Thank you bunch in advance More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Mother like no other
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Happy mothers day
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
25

chapter 2

3.5K 101 29
By Rukky360

A mum is a blessing no one can replace, they are the greatest love God could ever give us.

When you don't eat mummy doesn't eat.

When you don't bath mummy doesn't rest until you are clean.

When you are not asleep mummy is not sleeping even if she is tired she has to stay with you all day and night to keep you company and cuddle you.

Mummy gives you her last penny she would use for food in other to make you happy.

When you are sick, mum and dad gets worried but mum gets worried more than dad because she knows the pain of giving birth.

You Made Me Strong Every time I fell, you pushed me up.

Shedding tears, you never let me drop one.

With my soul, and all my heart I wish you are here, to support till the end, as you did, in the start.

With all the screaming love that you poured, I believe, you carved me stronger through my core. I miss you mum and I know you are looking at me from the heavens.

Happy mother's day in advance to all mother's and girls, and women.

Shut out to all those who have lost their mum. This chapter is dedicated to you. Don't feel bad you've lose them be happy they are in a better place cause there is no pain without gain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 108 108
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
166K 12.8K 160
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...