Love marriage!!!!!!!! impossi...

By ThezaKrishna04

"I hate you Arjun, What were you doing with that girl? What are you trying to prove Arjun? Don't... More

Prologue
Introduction
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Author's note
Part 8
Part 9
Cast Introduction
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

5.6K 258 301
By ThezaKrishna04

Varuna's P.O.V

To say Krishna's mansion I mean Arjun's house was beautiful will be an understatement. It was a simple cute bungalow with soo many eye catchy things. The first thing that gained my attention before entering the house was the large coconut palm tree in a pot placed on both the sides of the entrance door. Uhm why's the stem of the plant red in color?
"Varuna don't worry me about something
which I have no idea about" scolded my inner voice.

Uffffo my brain never fails to prove me its brainless. Okkkk now back to Arjun's house intro.As it was little dark outside I was unable to admire the beauty of the huge garden but I got a glimpse of the perfectly mowed grass lawn and the umbrella shaped topiary plants. The only word that came upto my mind looking at the outdoor of the house was "beauteous".

A young lady adorned in an elegant blue saree probably on her late twenties came out of the house to welcome us. Her skin was a brown mixed yellow undertone which was soo appealing, her figure slender but tall maybe 5.7 or more but definitely taller than me. Her face was gleaming with happiness and the thing which attracted me the most was her violet eyes which told the depth of her joy. One look at her anyone can get the positive vibes as she's a person full of energy and enthu. She folded her hands in Indian style and invited Aacha and Aachi for which Aachi grinned and introduced me to her. Finally I came to know the name of the beautiful lady was Anandhi who happens to be ice cream's (Shashi) mom. Aachi also informed me that she has already visited Arjun's house plenty of times and has became pretty acquainted with his family.

After the pleasantries of me introducing myself and a warm hug I planned to call the beautiful lady Anandhi Akka as she was little elder to me. When I addressed her as Anandhi akka she gave me a vibrant smile with her cute dimples the same dimples which I had seen on my ice cream's (Shashi) cheeks. Wowww!!!!!! I simply love her even though I've known her only for a while as she's the mom of my ice cream (Shashi) and she's sooooo nice to me.

"Arjun Mr. Prathap family has come"

Anandhi akka shouted. Uhhhh did I say I love her? Correction I think I should change my decision now as she was making me land in trouble. God why's everyone hell bent to make me meet Arjun. OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm gonna meet the Greek lord again and I'm not at all prepared for it.
"No no no Varuna just relax
He's not gonna eat you stupid" coached my mind voice.

There came Arjun looking all stunning in a blue shirt and grey jeans. My breath got stuck in the throat looking at him; damn he looked sooooo handsome with a charming smile on his face. Literally a drool worthy sight. Arjun's buzzed hair was little messy, his square jaws were covered with a little peeking of stubbles that gave him a sexy look, his pouty lips were stretched wide uhhhm why?????? Ohh yeah Arjun was smiling right... shit!!!!! I forgot that. As I was staring, he suddenly jerked his head to move his hair from his forehead, each thread falling perfectly, weaving together that framed his tanned face Woww. I think I'm slobbering. His alluring chocolate brown eyes were charged with contentment until they met mine. There was a pure surprised look on Arjun's gorgeous face when he saw me which then turned into a smirk. Ehhhh why's he smirking?.

Arjun eyes roamed all over my face and finally his gaze settled on my lips making me super conscious. Uhhhh did any drool escape my mouth without my knowledge. Goddd please don't make my nightmare come true. Uhhhh why can't he move his eyes off my lips? Are my lips an exhibition article for him to look at it this long? Pervert. As I was figuring out Arjun's expression I didn't move my gaze away from him for a long time until there was a nudge which was obviously made by Aachi. Only then I noticed Arjun's family giving me a weird looks oops did they notice me ogling at Arjun.

"Of course they observed it you idiot
Uhhhh Varuna you don't have any shame
Sighting at a man infront of his parents" scolded my conscious. I mentally shook myself to come out the spell Arjun's eyes put me into. What will I do when his intimidating sharp eyes captures me like a magical web.

"Hello dear finally!!!!!!!!! We've met you" An aunty dressed in an orange saree shrieked whom I reckoned to be Arjun's mom. Please don't ask me how she looked because no doubt she's the mother of the most handsome specimen deeming at her glorious features. Everything about her screamed exquisite starting from her pit black eyes to her pouty lips the one which was exactly like Arjun's.

"Your Aachi has said a lot about you" she spoke to me cheerfully but my question is why this Aachi the drama queen spoke about me. I just gave her a small smile and mouthed a hello to her and also Arjun's father who had an aura of blood curdling. Arjun's father was little older to my papa but his presence made me shrink and hide somewhere as he was sooo daunting and particularly I am scared of such people that includes Arjun too. Though Arjun's father had a smile on his face, his hard features can never go unnoticed by anyone. Now I get it from where did Arjun inhibit this intimidating quality? Of course from his father.

"Varuna everyone won't be joker like you

Always looking funny and dressing like a clown" countered back my brain. Clown!!!!! Me!!!!!How dare it can call me a joker? One day I will surely smash this brainless brain with a hammer and take it out from my head. This torment has become unbearable nowadays.

After the long boring greeting we were invited in by Arjun's parents. But my focus was on nothing but Arjun who too stole glances at me occasionally. Doesn't he have any shame? Why's he staring at me like that?

"Haaaa don't act as though you don't like his attention"

laughed my mind voice. To be frank I liked it but I really felt uncomfortable as lots of people were present there and I was scared that anyone might notice it especially Aachi because we all know what she will think when she sees Arjun and me staring at each other. Okkkk now coming back to the introduction of Arjun's house, the sitout had a huge black swing sofa completely contrast to the white floor giving a pleasing outlook.

There were cute little kids presumably icecream's (Shashi) age who were sitting on it and laughing about something. It was an adorable scene. The swing couch appeared sooo comfy which created a want in me to jump on it and have a nap immediately.

"Idiot idiot think like a grown up girl Varuna
Always about eating and sleeping
Goddd you're totally a nut head"

groaned my mind voice. Damn I can't even think about my favorite pass time. As I was wholly immersed in the magnificence of the house I didn't see Aachi and Aacha leaving me alone wandering in the sitout.

Suddenly I felt a gentle yet a rough touch on my shoulder that jerked me out of my trance. It wassssss Arrjunnnnn. Arjun was holding a glass of juice on his hands and seemed sooo uncomfortable. He was also scratching the back of his neck which was cute. Awww. That's when I noticed that the kids were running inside the party pushing me on the way. Thank God I had a vice grip which prevented me from falling that to infront of Arjun. It would have made my embarrassment reach the peak.

"Uhmmmm juice for you" Arjun handed me the glass which had a blue color drink on it. How sweet of Arjun!!!!! I think I'm swooning

"Varuna don't be a fool

Arjun provides juice to all his guests

Soooo stop fangirling him

You have become a drooling mess nowadays" scolded my mind voice. Oops yeah I shouldn't do that so I agreed with my mind voice and kept mum.I gave Arjun a smile of gratitude for the juice which he had no courtesy to return rude much.

To avoid dreamily gazing at the handsomeness of Arjun I concentrated on the next best thing yepppe the juice. I took a sip of it and let me tell you the drink was sooooo good Yummy. I can't help but take big gulps to enjoy the heavenliness. And the problem started there when the tangy juice came in contact with my contussed lips causing the burning sensation to elevate as my lips were still sensitive due to the hit I faced today in the afternoon infront of Arjun. I whimpered due to the sourness catching Arjun's attention.

"Did you apply any antiseptic for your lips it still appears to be a bit swollen?"

Arjun asked me while bringing his right hand to my face and ever so slightly wiped off the juice from my sore lips with his thumb. A gasp escaped me when he touched my lips again, my eyes widened and I inhaled roughly as I was not prepared for Arjun's sudden display of affection in public that too in his own house. Goddd what is wrong with him?

Why he is overly concerned about me?

This seems ludicrous

I subconsciously moved away from him but Arjun had none of it. He caught my arm and tugged me towards him which plastered me against his firm body making me impossible to move.

Ohhhhhhhh God what is he doing to me. Tingles spread all over my body and my heart skipped a beat when he again started stroking my lips with his rough hands probably checking on the cuts. His touches were not creepy but still I was not comfortable with it. I hissed when his hard fingers made contact with my soft bruised lips.

"Sorry is it hurting even now

I think you should apply butter

That will ease the pain Varuna" Arjun's spoke to me with care dripping in his each word but I was not able to put my mind on his words. I was hypnotized by his fierce orbs which were slightly squidged and also narrowed at my lips. Arjun's eyes were really intimidating and I was feart of him to even push his hands away. ohhhooo sooooo this is how he unnerves people to wit. My mind became blank and my legs and hands froze on its place making me still.

Though I was petrified by Arjun I didn't give up my effort to get off him. I tried to writhe from his hold but one of Arjun's arms slid its way to my waist to hold me firm evoking a shudder in all parts of my body. What's happening to me? Do something Varuna before the situation gets out of your hands.
But what the hell is wrong with my hands?
Is it paralyzed or what?
Why's it not moving from the sides of my body?
Why can't I unglue my hands from my sides?

Suddenly Arjun's focus on my lips grew more intense and his hand slowly travelled to my cheeks where he ever so slightly caressed it. OMG why's he touching my cheeks now? I don't even have any injury on my cheeks then why's he fondling it? What is running inside his dirty mind?

"Varuna I think you should keep quiet and go with the flow

I'm sooooo excited to know Arjun's next move" squealed my mind voice.

Before I could introspect Arjun's actions, he unexpectedly hollowed my cheeks with his forefinger and thumb causing my mouth to barely open and form a small 'O' on my lips. Is he checking the cuts on my gums but this is not the way check it right. . I scrunched my eyebrows and wrinkled my nose in confusion and doubts about Arjun's actions.
My breathing became shallow and eyes shrunk when Arjun brought his face closer to me making my nose to collide with Arjun's nose. Is he gonna kiss me ?

Before any damage could occur I raised my legs to stamp Arjun to escape him but was interrupted by an unknown person voice that boomed all over the place. Arjun abruptly released me before the unknown person looks at our compromising position. The unknown person looked somewhat like Arjun but not totally and had an amused expression on his face when he looked at us then smiled at me. Thank God he didn't see us. I gave him an uneasy smile because still my mind was mushy not able to process any words. What the hell is wrong with me? Did Arjun really think to kiss me? I don't think sooo!!!!!!! he's not a perv to do that, is he?

"Damn it Varuna why did you give in sooo easily

What happened to your strong boundaries around your heart?"I reprimanded myself. But I seriously don't want to think about it now and drown in the well of guilt because somewhere at the corner of my heart I felt a little delightful to experience Arjun's care and also his closeness....

Stop it Varuna,Don't be a debauchee; I scolded myself

"Uhhhhhm Anna this is Varuna, Harinesh sir's granddaughter
And Varuna ......I mean Miss Varuna

This is my elder brother Yuan and also Shashi's dad"Arjun introduced me to his brother. I gave a small nod followed by a smile which was returned by Yuan brother courteously.

Why's Arjun's brother smirking at him?

Uhhhm am I missing something? Questions swirled around my head which I was sure will be left unanswered because I don't have the guts to confront Arjun about this. I don't even have the energy to speak to him again. So from now on my mission is to avoid Arjun. I don't know how long am I gonna play this hide and seek game. Arjunnnnnn you're torturing me.

Yuan brother had the same piercing eyes as Arjun but his eye color was black. Of course he was tall slim and had a perfect symmetrical face with a chocolate brown skin tone, wavy black hair, long nose and full lips. Awww Perfect match for Anandhi akka. They will look adorable with my ice-cream in their hands.

"Varuna will you make a perfect pair with Arjun?"

Asked my brain. Shitttt why did my brain ask such ridiculous questions making me envision absurd scenes of me and Arjun standing as a bride and bride groom in a massively decorated stage. Stop it Varuna. This is sooo bad.

Arjun was still looking at me not at all caring about his brother who was standing there between us awkwardly. Or did Arjun forget his brother's presence uffffo this dumbhead arrogant Arjun is such a jerk.

"Oops I forgot to say something" Yuan brother rubbed his jaws looking all alarmed

"Hareinesh sir was looking for you Varuna

I came here to call Arjun to ask about you

But then I lost track!!! Sorry" Yuan brother said me with a penitent voice. I smiled at him and told him there was no need for him to feel sorry about that.

"Awww there comes the Mother Theresa" scoffed my mind voice about my comment.

Yuan brother sighed and invited me inside the house with a big goofy grin on his face which I politely obliged. Even if he has not invited me inside I would have joined the party, why this unnecessary hospitality.

"Don't be a brat Varuna" scolded my mind voice.

Holding the big round glass in my hands I walked inside the house not before wandering my eyes on Arjun's handsome face one last time.

Arjun's P.O.V

I stared at the fragile girl who never fails to amaze me until her legs strolled away from me. The juice glass was sooo big on her tiny little hands that Varuna gripped it with her two palms which made her appear as a baby who struggles to catch a glass. My doll was grasping it very cautiously, scared that it may fall down while walking. awwww my kitty

Today she looked like a bisque doll on a simple sleeveless jumpsuit which showed off her teeny pale shoulders that had a small mole on its right which had the capability to drive any person crazy. I mentally groaned lookingvat that Damn. Her kohl black hair with pink tendrils was crashed over her left shoulder; her long eyelashes which always had the magic to draw me in would always cast down whenever she finds me staring at her. She's something.

The way how her expressive almond eyes widens every time she feels my presence was always a turn on for me. Her lips damn Arjun this is not the time to think about it. It will definitely end you up in a cold shower. I was seconds away from plucking those red shiny lips between my teeth and have my way with it. It was sooooo tempting. I should definitely thank Yuan Anna for interrupting us which helped me in clearing my desire filled mind. Did he see me holding Varuna?
Goddd he will tease me to no ends if he has seen us.....
I am damn sure that my doll Varuna would have no idea about what I was about to do to her because she's that innocent and ignorant. Even her presence allures me

Shut the fuck Arjun, you can't fall for a simple naïve girl. Look at her Arjun she's soooo small and weak. You should get a life partner who's brave, independent and knows how to protect herself. If you choose Varuna, you should always waste your time safeguarding her from all evils. Uhhhhhhh this is soooooooooo frustrating. But why do I feel a want in me to shield my innocent doll from all harm. This is not at all good Arjun. I scolded myself before the situation gets out of control.

"Dude I think you have fallen for her

Or you wouldn't have dared to kiss her

So cut this crap and accept it man" rebuked my brain confusing me to the core. Ahemmmm I heard a throat clearing sound that brought me out of my self talk. Yeppe it was my tardy friends who had a sheepish look on their faces. I had invited Veera the devil my batch mate who has come here with his girlfriend Aswini, two of my college friends Anil and Tharun who resides in Coimbatore and one of my gym partner Akash who happens to be Veera's friend too.

"So bro missed us" Veera asked me with a smirk on his face, I gave him a bored look and yanked all of them inside but not before getting the cake from Veera and smacking his head hard. The party was filled with laughter, selfies, gossips, juice and what not.

Varuna's P.O.V

I loved the party arrangement because most of my favorites were present on it starting from color theme to the hydrogen balloons that were floating on the ceiling. My legs itched to jump up high and get hold of a balloon but I abstained myself by telling "Varuna this is not the place to act as a maniac". After talking to Aacha and relieving him from the stress for my disappearance I started taking in the indoor decoration of the house. My eyes wandered around the hall taking in all the gorgeousness of the place and finally landed on the one and only massive piece of work in the wall. Yeppe it was a painting of a plant that had wide branches bearing the pictures of Arjun's family on its leaves.

The painting occupied the whole central wall of the living room capturing everyone's attention. A grand wooden antic teapoy was placed infront of the painting with two table lamps intensifying the spiciness of the painting and the pictures. I carefully ambled my way to the eye candy of the room mesmerized by its elegance. It was clearly perceptible that it was a real painting and not a sticker as I was really suspicious about it because there were no flaws found in the painting. Every picture in the painting had some unique situations which marked the milestone of the family. I even found pictures of Arjun getting honored as a police officer, wowwww he looked fierce in it but damn sexy and some others like Yuan brother's wedding picture, ice cream's(Shashi) birthday celebration pictures where all the family members were wearing a birthday hat excluding Arjun. So much of arrogance! Why can't he wear it, it would have looked cute on him.

Before I could proceed "Varunaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" a loud shrill voice of icecream (Shashi)broke my reverie. My ice-cream (Shashi) was literally jumping up and down from the moment she saw me. I felt sooooo happy that she still remembers me and she even gave me kisses on both my cheeks just the way she did it in the temple when I first met her.

"When did you come?

I din't see you at all" Shashi exclaimed with her big doe brown eyes. Before I could reply her the party started with Yuan brother calling all of us infront of the mini stage. Shashi dragged me to the mini stage which was set on the opposite side of the painting that was packed with Arjun, Arjun's parents, Yuan brother and Aanandhi Akka. I felt a little awkward to stand there but my ice cream never gave me a chance to escape by catching my hands firmly. It's nothing like I can't pull my hands from her grip but I didn't have the heart to disappoint her.

Arjun started the intro speech about his parents which drew everyone's curiosity. First I thought that the speech would be sooooo dramatic with too much of exaggeration but Arjun got me completely wrong. Arjun's speech was sooooo sweet and sincere with actuality dripping in each sentence. His speech brought tears to his mom's eyes and a tender smile on his dad's lips. I really like the way Arjun behaves with his family sooooo composed and collected. There was no fakeness in his speech which enhanced his image among all the guests including me. There were hoots, hushes, whistles, awws and claps for Arjun's heart warming speech.

Anandhi akka handed me a snow spray tin and asked me to sprinkle the snow during the cake cutting session. I gleefully accepted it and was ready to shoot aiming the wedding couple. I thought to test the spray as it should not crash at the last minute so I moved to the corner of the stage and opened the tin and lightly drizzled it in my hand. But the damn spray didn't work at all so I turned over the nozzle facing myself and blew air in it. I pressed the nozzle again but a large palm covered my face blocking my eyes from the foam. I removed the hands from my face and turned to the culprit gritting my teeth. Uffffo its Arjun again why can't he leave me alone for sometime?

"Careful there, the nozzle was turned to your face

It would have spattered your eyes" Arjun said me rubbing off the foam in his hands as if I don't know that. Do I look that ignorant? I sighed.

Arjun moved towards the centre of the stage not even waiting for my reply. Should I say thank you? Nuh its not needed. Moreover I didn't ask his help then why to thank him. I stood at the corner for sometime not knowing what to do for a while until aunty I mean Arjun's mom pulled me inside the stage where I saw Arjun smiling that to at me. Smiled he actually smiled at me OMG OMG OMG am I dreaming or what?

Then came the cake cutting session that was done by aunty and uncle followed by feeding of cake which aunty and uncle I mean Arjun's parents did it with much of shyness. I think they are not used to PDAs which made them cuter. It made me nostalgic and brought a smile on my lips as whenever I buy a cake for Aacha's and Aachi's wedding anniversary they cut the cake and feed each other with sooo much of awkwardness and they do it only when I insist them to feed each other.

Arjun and Yuan brother fed the cake to aunty and uncle which aunty and uncle ate it with a very big smile on their faces awweeeeeee. Icecream(Shashi) stood on a chair to reach up to Aunty's height and smashed the cake inside her mouth smudging it all over Aunty's face . Ahaaaa I didn't know my ice cream is this naughty. Everyone ruptured into a fit of laughter looking at Shashi's act. Aunty mock glared at my ice cream and went inside to clean her face. This scene brought me unwanted memories of my fifth birthday which I celebrated with my whole family that included my mama too. Don't think about it Varuna

I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision and got down from the stage as the place suffocated me with plenty of memories. Aacha was the first one to sense my mood change looking at me. I don't know how Aacha is reading me sooooo clearly

"Are you ok Varu

If you want we can leave baby" Aacha asked me by gently brushing my hair. Aachi was standing beside him with an assuring smile. I shook my head in a no and gave them a small smile which I tried to muster at the moment. Aacha was not convinced by my reply but he didn't enquire further. One of the best qualities I love in Aacha is he will never pester me to spill the beans until I open up to him.

The cake was then sliced into pieces and distributed to all the guests in a paper plate with a tissue paper and a spoon. Anandhi  Akka handed me a piece which I generously accepted. I should specially thank Anandhi Akka for offering me a bigger piece than others because my bad mood requires lots of sweets to change. Before I could put the appetizing piece inside my mouth someone  stopped me. Ohhhhhhhh Goddddd what's wrong now?

A/N
- Akka refers to elder sister in Tamil

- I know all my sugarplums are very much angry with me for this lonnngggggg gap but please understand me sugarplums.

-I really had a hectic schedule with some of my personal problems that took a whole lot of my health. So it took me a while to recover suagrplums.

-But now I'm okkkk sugarplums and here with a very long update

-Thanks a lot for staying with me sugarplums. It really helped me a lot. I'm sooo grateful for that

-Did my sugarplums like the chappy

-Andddd please don't forget to vote and share ur comments about this chappy...waiting eagerly for that

with lots of love
Thenmozhi Krishna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.4K 44
She came to NYC to persue her dreams but what she didn't know was someone's obsession with her. He was mesmerized by an Indian beauty , when he first...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
489K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...