Getting Back To You (Book 2 o...

By MadisonSchwartz

After the house, life just isn't the same. Everyone wants to know where the rest of Kendall's friends went. H... More

Prologue
Authors commentary
Chapter 1: Kendall
Chapter 2: Mark
Chapter 3: Kendall
Chapter 4: Mark
Chapter 5: Kendall
Chapter 6: Mark
Chapter 7: Kendall
Chapter 8: Mark
Chapter 9: Kendall
Chapter 10: Mark
Chapter 11: Kendall
Chapter 12: Mark
Chapter 13: Kendall
Chapter 14: Mark
Chapter 15: Kendall
Chapter 16: Mark
Chapter 17: Kendall
Chapter 18: Mark
Chapter 19: Kendall

Epilogue

943 84 36
By MadisonSchwartz

After everything that had happened within the house, they go back. They burn it to the ground, along with all of the energy within it. After only ashes and flames are left, Kendall and her friends go to the train station as well. They watch it burn to the ground just like they did the house, a new chapter in each of their lives only beginning. Of course, they stay lifelong friends. More than that even, they are family. Everything is right in the world once and for all.

That is until Shelly is found dead without a cause in her bathtub, clinging to a toy train.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 83 28
This story is not getting the attention it deserves, so I am attempting to "re-brand" it. Maybe no one "gets" it. If you want to read about "Normal"...
105 0 17
Last year, you saw Kieran & his friends, battle an insane psycho killer on Halloween or 'October 31st!' Only 2 survived, Kieran & Lauren. They are...
1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...
93.1K 4.2K 27
She knew they existed. But now the truth is more terrifying than she realized. When Anna sets out to discover the truth behind the tragedy she...