Part of me (Michaeng story)

By Multi_fan-DOOMED

Son Chaeyoung. A normal Senior in an academy full of fun and at the same time, danger. 3 girls making her lif... More

Intro
1
2
.NOT AN UPDATE.
3
Coming
4
OMO.
5
HBDSC
6
7
ANNOUNCEMENTS
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

9

1.3K 44 22
By Multi_fan-DOOMED

Sana's POV.

"Tsk... Where is that girl??" I mumbled to myself. My patience is slowly decreasing.

This past few days Mina got real close to Chaeyoung. After their little 'sleepover', she's always happy. Reason why Tzuyu and the others were left. The two have their own worlds.

I punched some numbers in my phone trying to contact someone. She kills my vibe because of waiting.

(Sana, Someone )

Yeoboseyo?

YAH!! Where the hell are you?! I am losing my freakin patience here!

Mwo? If its about the project, its not yet 12. We're supposed to meet at 12 pm.

Hahaha please CHECK THE TIME!!

Oh my--OK OK WAIT FOR ME THERE I'LL JUST TAKE A BATH!

Oh great. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AFTER YOU WOKE UP??!! DID YOU JUST SAT THERE AND BE A LAZY YODA?!!!

The other line went silent. I looked and she turned it off. I just rolled my eyes. 'Damn that Yoda.'

Jeongyeon's POV.

"Jeong-oppa, I'll be going now. I forgot that me and Sana will meet." Tzuyu said while wearing quickly her shoes. I smirked at her thinking that she will be with Sana again. She gave me a 'don't-think-of-it' look.

"Nayeon-unnie! I'll be going outside. Annyeong!" She shouted then left immediately. I shook my head.

"Wow. We're like that TBH. Maybe our parents think the same as us back then."
Nayeon snuggled against me. Hugging my waist while sitting on my lap.

"Well, we're the parents of those girls." I smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips. We parted because of some people.

"Yah~ get a room you too." Two girls loudly said in front of us. We laughed at them and got up. We ran to our room and before we close it...

"YAHH DON'T MAKE NOISES UP THERE! TOO DISTURBING!" We both blushed. I just shouted yes and closed the door. Me and Nayeon cuddled with each other.

"I'm really glad that Chaeyoung accepted you all. She's the hardest one tbh."

"I know we hurt her emotionally and sometimes physically but I didn't know that she'll be forgiving us. She's really a great kid." I kissed her forehead. She looks guilty with what they've been doing to Chaeng back then.

"She is really a great and cool kid."

"But your cooler." And with that we kissed each other sweetly. I can't stop kissing her because of her addicting soft lips. O just don't know what will I do if she broke up with me.

"Love you, my squirtle."

"Love you too, my bulbasaur." We then got to sleep.

Dahyun's POV.

"Yah! Momo! Gimme some of that!"

"I'll give you some next time." I glared at her but she just laughed. 'Gosh.. She's annoying..'

We're just sitting here in the living room in Jeongyeon's place. A slumber party occurred last night. Its 12 pm now. We all got hangovers from last night's drinks. We just actually woke up. Me and Momo sharing a room last night, Jeong and Nayeon, and Tzuyu and Chae. The maknaes didn't drink even if Chaeyoung is already at the legal age for girls. Reason to wake up earlier than us. Its actually a surprise for us that Chaeyoung woke up first. According to Jeongyeon, she's the last person to wake up every time they have parties like last night.

" Ahh~~~"

"Mwo?" I saw Momo opening her big mouth while looking at me and placing the jokbal in front of me. I gave her a look then I copied her.

"Good Dubu." She smiled like a fool.

"Yah. Only my family members call me Dubu. And your not one so shut it."

I was watching the TV when she suddenly leaned to my face. I backed away until the back of my head hit the wall. I looked away as she got closer to me and closed my eyes with nervousness. I felt that she stopped so I looked at her. Only few inches away from each other's faces.

"Hmm... What's wrong with you today?" She placed both of her hands on the wall behind me, slowly leaning in.

"W-what??" I saw her smirking and I know why. I am blushing really hard. She got closer but then she stopped. I can feel her breathing.

"Why. So. Serious?" She copied Joker, the enemy of Batman. I gave her a  questioning look. She leaned closer and I closed my eyes. She kissed my nose out of nowhere.

She backed away and returned to her place. Joyfully eating her food while shaking her hands. She glanced and smiled at me. I was so shocked of what happened. I can feel that my heart is palpitating so hard right now.

I was looking at the floor when she companied me in my seat. Wrapping one of her arm around my shoulders.

"You looked cute while shocked and when blushing." She nudged me and kissed my cheek. 'Well I am ok with her kissing my cheeks.'

"Yeah right. What was that for?" I looked at her.

"You've been acting cold today. I saw you talking to Nayeon last time and you look happy. But when it comes to me.." She looked down. I felt guilty, reason to hold her hand and squeezed it gently.

"I'm sorry Momo. People get some mood swings you know. I am having one. Its because of the drinks maybe." She looked at me and smiled. I kissed her forehead and continued watching.

'This is just a best friend thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe.'

Mina's POV.

"This is so yummy." I left a satisfied smile. She looked at me and fed me some of her dish. I ate it and she gave me a cute giggle.

"Aigo~~ Minari's happy right now." She exclaimed. I nodded.

"I'm always happy when I'm with my baby cub haha." She blushed. I pinched her cheek gently. We continued eating after complimenting each other.

As we eat, I saw a guy wearing all black: Cap, Mask, shirt, pants, and shoes. We got eye contact and it gave me chills. I can only see his eyes which is blue. He stood up and he's so tall. I got alarmed so I finished my lunch and looked away from the stranger's eyes. As soon as I saw Chaeyoung is good, I said that we should go to the next place. She nodded and I immediately pulled her away from the café. I just placed the cash in our table.

"Yah! Excited much? Haha" Chaeyoung laughed. I just smiled at her.

"I just want to spend more time with you in that place." She blushed. I giggled at her.

We got into the cab and drove to an amusement park. Its quite far from the café. ' he can't follow us surely. '

I felt a sudden touch lingering in my hand. I looked at it and saw Chaeyoung's hand placing itself to mine's. She looks outside. Maybe she's feeling embarrassed.

"Yah. No need to be like that." I pulled her closer and hugged her arm. I laid my head on her shoulder, looking at her blushing face with a wide smile on it.

"You're clingy, aren't you my penguin?" I nodded and we both found each other's hand. Gently holding each one and and squeezing it.

No one's POV.

The two are both enjoying the precious moment they are having.

Chaeyoung helped Mina to relax from someone who looks creepy and strange.

Mina slept on Chaeyoung's shoulder while holding her hand and hugging her arm. Dreaming about how would a penguin and a cub be a perfect match for each other.

Chaeyoung is gently brushing Mina's hair. She likes this. She doesn't want to get down from the cab. She likes the penguin being clingy to her.

While thinking such things, she realized something.

'Myoui Mina. Why are you making me crazy? I felt this feeling before. You felt it too. But you recovered quickly. I dunno what to do because I am not like you that forgets sad memories fast....

Help me 'cause I am scared to feel this again....

Help me to recover Mina. Help me change how I think about love....

Please, take care of my heart Mina.... I would like you to....

Own it....

I love you. Myoui Mina....'

•••

A.N: Kyaaahhhh~~~ TOO MANY MICHAENG MOMENTS. MY HEART!!! THEIR VLIVE!!!! /maybe its official because of the actions of the other members ;)/ My heart is going crazy while watching it oh my god.... And btw here's another chap! Hope you guys like it! Sorry for some grammatical mistakes and typos.

✌🏻P E A C E✌🏻️

/credits to the writer of "Room 336" for this wonderful art/

/ check out Author-nim's story. Its great and yeah. BAI~~~/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
200K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
8.2K 360 23
Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung. Two seniors who absolutely despised each other. Mina had her reasons. Chaeyoung was a rich kid who was cocky with a hi...
21.5K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...