These Feelings (Jimin X Reade...

Por CluelessMochi

I was just about to leave the room but jimin caught my arm and pushed me against the wall with a smirk on his... Mais

Chapter 1 ~ Heading back
Chapter 2 ~ New house
Chapter 3 ~ Those Lips
Chapter 5 ~ What The Hell?
Chapter 6 ~ I Like Him
Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8 ~ Kiss Kiss
Chapter 9 ~ He Loves Someone Else?
Chapter 10 ~ Misunderstood
Chapter 11 ~ Canceled date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~ Visits
Chapter 14 ~ Date
Chapter 15 ~ Meeting BTS
Chapter 16 ~ A Day Well Spent
Chapter 17 ~ Not Ready
Chapter 18 ~ Stranger
Chapter 19 ~ Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Sad Moments
Chapter 21 ~ Job
Chapter 22 ~ Sweet BF
Chapter 23 ~ New Employee
Chapter 24 ~ Dinner
Chapter 25 ~ You Can Stay For A Little While Right?
Chapter 26 ~ Guilt
Chapter 27 ~ Cheating..?
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 ~ WHY WHY WHY!
Chapter 30 ~ Shocked & A Plan
Chapter 31 ~ Accident
Chapter 32 ~ New life
Chapter 33 ~ Who Is He?
Chapter 34 ~ Memories
Chapter 35 ~ Ignored
Chapter 36 ~ Time
Chapter 37 ~ Truth
Chapter 38 ~ Together Again
Chapter 39 ~ These Feelings *End*
A/N: New Fanfiction!
100k Thanks + Explanation

Chapter 4 ~ He's an idol??!

13.6K 415 150
Por CluelessMochi

"ummm Y/N ? Y/N ? "Jimin called my name. " ah huh yeah" I said in a shocked voice. Gosh I had been starring at him and that was just a daydream. Oh god so embarrassing. I bit my lip and looked the other way. "I think the swollen area will go down soon" he said. " oh okay". Jimin gave me that charming smile and we kept eye contact a little but just then he got a call. "hello, ah yes hyung ,yes yes I'm on my way" and with that he ended the call. " I'm sorry but I have to go now, can I have your phone number ? ". "umm my number ? but why" I asked. "well just in case you fall and need someone to help" he said giving me wink. Awkward !!. "sure, okay then". I gave him my number and he got up to go. "I'm sorry for what happened, good night" and he went out the door.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Oh god what trouble did I go through just to find her,I had to lie to the others that I was going out to get drinks. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her on the plane. I'm somehow gonna make her my girl" I thought as I walked out of the house. I took my phone and dialed a number. "Hey Jinyoung huyng thanks for tracking down her for me" I said into the phone, "oh don't mension it bro it was easy peasy,but may I ask why you wanted me to find information about her and not even tell anyone?". "well lets just say I like her". "wow ok ok then good luck, I got to go talk to ya later?". "yeah sure ok bye" and with that the call ended.

*Arrived to the dorm*

"Yah ! we're were you? We thought you were manufacturing the drinks" Jin said being all motherly. "oh sorry hyung I met a old school friend" smiling all cutely. "okay then go and wash up you must be tired". I went to my room and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I came out went straight to sleep.

Y/N P.O.V

I got a good long shower and came down to make some dinner. I made myself a packet of ramen noodles and went to the living room and turned on the TV. I flipped through some channels while having a mouthful of noodles then I randomly watched a channel..i guess it's a interview because there were some boys and suddenly something I mean someone caught my eye.

JIMIN ??!! what the..? How the hell is he on TV. It was not a live show but there was Jimin I swear its him. But how ? just then the MC said "so BTS lets talk about your new album" and that was the moment I chocked, I ran to the kitchen and drank some water. Album ? is he in a boy group? I quickly took my phone and went on Youtube I typed BTS and all kinds of songs came. I just randomly chose a MV called Fire and watched it. OMG !! wow they are so good but to be honest I was only looking at Jimin the whole time. But he didn't even mension that he wad in a boy group. But then I felt this feeling which made me all warm inside..do I like Jimin ?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.9K 16 24
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook ‼️mature content & sensitive topics She just wanted a restaurant to make her dream come true whereas he wanted trouble. - "Hey...
955 86 20
Suddenly you snap back to reality... 'Fuck! That was a close one!' You can't believe your eyes but you suddenly got pulled by the arm to run away. Y...
166K 5.8K 13
"Ouch!" I hissed at the pain. "Why?! What happened, baby? Are you hurt?" Jungkook burst into the room, startling me a little. "Jungkook, I'm okay,"...
561 159 18
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...