These Feelings (Jimin X Reade...

By CluelessMochi

I was just about to leave the room but jimin caught my arm and pushed me against the wall with a smirk on his... More

Chapter 1 ~ Heading back
Chapter 3 ~ Those Lips
Chapter 4 ~ He's an idol??!
Chapter 5 ~ What The Hell?
Chapter 6 ~ I Like Him
Chapter 7 ~
Chapter 8 ~ Kiss Kiss
Chapter 9 ~ He Loves Someone Else?
Chapter 10 ~ Misunderstood
Chapter 11 ~ Canceled date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~ Visits
Chapter 14 ~ Date
Chapter 15 ~ Meeting BTS
Chapter 16 ~ A Day Well Spent
Chapter 17 ~ Not Ready
Chapter 18 ~ Stranger
Chapter 19 ~ Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Sad Moments
Chapter 21 ~ Job
Chapter 22 ~ Sweet BF
Chapter 23 ~ New Employee
Chapter 24 ~ Dinner
Chapter 25 ~ You Can Stay For A Little While Right?
Chapter 26 ~ Guilt
Chapter 27 ~ Cheating..?
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 ~ WHY WHY WHY!
Chapter 30 ~ Shocked & A Plan
Chapter 31 ~ Accident
Chapter 32 ~ New life
Chapter 33 ~ Who Is He?
Chapter 34 ~ Memories
Chapter 35 ~ Ignored
Chapter 36 ~ Time
Chapter 37 ~ Truth
Chapter 38 ~ Together Again
Chapter 39 ~ These Feelings *End*
A/N: New Fanfiction!
100k Thanks + Explanation

Chapter 2 ~ New house

16K 501 75
By CluelessMochi

*Couple of hours later*

I woke up as I heard the flight announcer say that we would be landing very soon. I rubbed my eyes as I was very tired and I looked the the other way only to find that there was no Jimin near me but only a empty seat. We landed and I looked the around the plane but didn't see any Jimin, I was kinda sad because I didn't even get to say bye. Well its not like we knew each other but there was this friendly feeling in my heart. I got off the plane and took my luggage. As I entered the airport some girls started screaming and running behind some people I didn't get to see who they were, not like I was interested anyway . "must be some kind of famous people " I thought and got out of the crowd and out of the airport.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath." Eomma, appa I came to korea..i wish you two were here with me " with that thought a tear slipped from my eye. I have always been a mommy's girl. Whenever I had a problem I would tell her and she would always tell me what I should do and give me advices. But now im all alone in this world. I quickly brushed away my tears and headed out of the airport. I don't really know a lot of places in korea because I moved to America when I was 12 but I already have a house here, it's a gift from my parents, I haven't seen it yet but they always told if I went to korea I don't have to worry about where to stay. I took out my notebook where I had written down the address of my new home and got in a cab.

" where to miss?" the cab driver asked politely. I handed him the notebook " here is the address, do you know how to get there?" . "ah yes, it will take about 4 hours", " oh okay then" and we left the airport. I looked outside the window and viewed along the way. I took my phone out and played a song of Big Bang, a Korean boy band, the only band I know actually.

"Miss, miss get up we have come to your place" I heard a voice say. I quickly opened my eyes and noticed that it was the cab driver who was talking. I woke up quickly and looked around, I got out of the cab and the driver helped me get the luggage out. I thanked him for his help and paid his amount and watched as the cab drove off. I got to the door of my house and took out the keys from my and opened the door. It was about 6:30 in the evening and the sun was going down. I got inside and switched on the lights. I couldn't belive it. the inside was beautiful and the looked really cozy. I was about to go upstairs but I felt so hungry. I realized I didn't eat anything since I came to korea. Time to go to the stores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 4 12
It was Taehyung. "You look hot when you cook" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath was brushing my skin which was giving me shiver. Why my body is...
2.8K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
763 88 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
487 42 13
He slowly lay down behind her and wrapped his hands around her small waist making her scared. Sniffling his scent, she understood who it was and it m...