His Angel

By itsirrs

"Angel." Her name left his lips in a breathless whisper. His eyes dark and filled with regret, "Come here bab... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
A/N
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
A/N
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
A/N
Chapter twelve
CHARACTERS
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter eleven

53.5K 1.3K 132
By itsirrs

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

Angel trembled in Micah's arms as he was still holding her captive in his embrace.

She didn't know what he was talking about nor did she knew why he was doing this.

And what did he even mean when talked to her as if they've met before. More importantly, she didn't feel safe in his arms, it felt suffocating.

"Let go of me or I will scream!" She tried elbowing him but he didn't even budge.

"I would love to see you try." He chuckled at the absurdity of the idea before getting serious again.

Angel was about to open her mouth to yell when he spoke up again.

"Have you forgotten about what I had said before doll?" He smirked while whispering against her ear.

Angel froze.

"...If you ever tell anyone about our encounter the results won't be pretty, understood?"

Micah licked his lips slowly, pleased with her obedience . He was about to say something when Jared's voice was heard from the kitchen.

"Breakfast's ready!" Both of them turned their heads towards the direction of where Jared's voice was coming from.

Micah sighed, frustrated that someone had disturbed them.

Where as Angel had never felt so relieved to hear her brother's voice.

He turned back to her and smirked, "Our conversation is far from over Angel."

He felt her shivering in fear before loosening his hold on her.

•••

Throughout the day, Jared and his friend hung out and caught up with each other's life.

Angel stayed silent the whole time unless her brother asked her something that was necessary for her to answer.

And Micah never failed to make her feel uncomfortable with the smirks he threw at her every chance he got.

Luckily, the day finally came to an end. As they were finishing and Jared started doing the dishes, he told Angel to send Micah out.

She begged her brother with her eyes but it seemed like he didn't understand what she was conveying through her eyes.

So with a heavy heart, she begrudgingly made her way out of the kitchen.

Micah immediately wrapped an arm around her waist. As usual, Angel tried to get out of his hold and prayed that they would reach the front door in no time.

Fortunately, they did as Angel kept on quickening her steps even when he had many attempts to slow her down.

Once they reached the front door, Angel practically shoved him out but not before saying thank you and greeted him goodbye and slammed the door right after.

On the other side of the door, Micah chuckled and ran a hand through his hair contentedly.

"Oh, Angel."

•••

Angel woke up to loud knocks on her bedroom door. She whined quietly before snuggling deeper into her pillow.

"Angie!" Her brother's, which she did not like at all at the moment, voice was heard from the other side of the door.

She decided to ignore him and went under the pillow to cover her whole head and started dozing off.

Suddenly, the pillow was ripped from her and in come the annoying face of her brother.

Angel felt guilty for calling him that but she tried to push them down because he deserved it.

"Why??!" She whined dramatically, putting a hand over her eyes.

Jared shook his head amusingly, "Angel, there is a package here for you and a card." Which i did not read despite my urge to do so. He said while holding a small package in his hands.

It was silent for a second before a red-faced peeked out from under the pillow.

"For me?" She asked curiously. Who would give her a package?

"Yes Angie, for you." He smiled softly at his half awake sister.

"Oh..."

Once realisation set in, her eyes widened, "Oh!"

She immediately got up and practically run to her brother with her hands outstretched.

"May I have it?" She batted her lashes innocently at her brother, not forgetting her manners despite her excitement.

He handed her the package before saying, "After you're done, come downstairs for breakfast before you head to the café okay?"

"Okay." She smiled gleefully before ushering her brother out of her room.

Jared rolled his eyes playfully but still complied with his little sister.

Once he was out of her room she sat down excitedly on her bed.

"Okay...which one should I open first?" She mumbled to herself.

She looked at the nicely wrapped pink package and the pastel pink card before shrugging.

"Oh well, I guess I'm just gonna read the card first."

She opened it and as she read the content, her cheeks warmed up.

Hello babygirl, I've been notified that you don't own any source of communication and i don't like the fact that I dont have any easy access to talk to you. Which is why I bought you a gift so I hope you enjoyed it. My number has already been programmed in it so call me as soon as you received the package.

Looking forward to hear your voice my sweet Angel,

-Colton

She opened the package and as soon as she saw what's inside, she gasped in astonishment. Oh no... this must be expensive, she thought guiltily.

She turned it on and went straight to where she guessed he contacts was and true to his word, there was a number already under the name My Man. She blushed instantly. She clicked on it and brought the phone up to her ear.

Not even a second later, someone answered, "Babygirl?" His deep voice resonated through the phone.

Her cheeks couldn't seem to stop blushing as she answered back meekly, "H-Hi."

She heard a groaned from the other side. She became worried in an instant, "A-Are you okay?"

"Your angelic voice does things to me, babygirl, things that your innocent, pure mind couldn't handle." His voice becomes deeper and huskier.

Angel didn't understand what he meant by that but she still blushed anyways. "Oh."

"I want to see you." He stated bluntly.

"Oh." She said again,  seemingly to be lost for words. "W-When?"

"Now."

"N-Now? I can't, I'm having breakfast with my brother." She shut her eyes, why was she so nervous?

"Well I can pick you up right after that then." He said firmly, as if he knew his Angel wouldn't say no.

"Um, I'm going to the café to hang out with my friend after I'm done with breakfast." She played with the ends of her hair nervously, knowing he wouldn't like this.

On the other side of the phone, Colton's eyes narrowed.

There was silence for a second before he demanded gruffly, "I'll pick you up during the afternoon, you better be ready by then."

He didn't seem too happy with the revelation, Angel thought.

"O-Okay."

"I'll see you later my sweet Angel." With that he hung up the phone. Angel felt anxious yet excited to see him. She didn't know what to expect and how to act later.

•••

I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME.

I am already working on the next chapter so hopefully it will be done soon.

I appreciate you guys so so much, and thank you for almost 1k followers ♡

Happy Eid for those who are celebrating it!

Vote and comment please!

Thank you so much for reading! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65K 70
His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's happiness matters the most to that person b...
144 18 13
She survived her life. Her life was nothing but a road of broken pieces. She always thinks she doesn't deserve any happiness as life played games wit...
34K 517 88
Samantha is a gorgeous and innocent woman, who has a long-time boyfriend, Liam. However, Liam suddenly broke her heart into pieces, which made her wo...
217K 6.3K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...