save me || j.jk ft. bts & exo

Por cloudyguks

mina, a girl who suffered through her parents and her only friend is chanyeol. but things change once they ru... Más

one.
three.
four.
five.

two.

54 1 9
Por cloudyguks

p.m pov

dying wasn't as painful as i thought.

everything was black, i felt very comfortable. i felt at ease for once and peaceful knowing that i didn't have to deal with anything anymore.

suddenly, i felt a sting on what seemed to be my arm.

now my question was, how am i still able feel things among my body if i'm dead?

and in this moment, i knew that my assumptions were wrong.

my eyes opened suddenly and i realized that my head was resting on someone.

a person's lap, to be more specific since it seemed like my head was being rested as the person fidgeted around, trying to get comfortable.

it took my eyes a minute to adjust since i have been knocked unconscious for a while. after the blurry vision went away, i saw that it was chanyeol, looking down at me with a shocked face, eyes widening.

"baekhyun-ah! she woke up!"

i tried to speak, but instead only a series of croaks came out. i was embarrassed, and covered my mouth immediately, peeking one eye to see chanyeol. he chuckled and looked down at my eyes while doing so.

"aw, look at you," he said as he took one of my hands away to grip onto his own. "you're okay."

a liquid formed in my eyes, and it made my already horrible vision turn blurry. i released it, and let the tears fall down my cheeks. i looked at him and made a fake sad smile. that was the only thing i knew how to do at this point.

i desperately wanted to be dead.

his expression changed, and it looked like he had a face of regret. i didn't mean for him to regret anything, and i blamed myself for giving him the wrong message. i tried to say "no", but it was only a gross sound of me trying to speak. i sighed and another tear fell, but instead i shook my head. who knew that the power of body language could be so useful?

he placed my hand that he was holding onto back down gently, and took both of his thumbs to wipe the tears away.

"why are you crying?" he asked me in a calm voice, and i didn't want to look at him since it would make me feel guilty. i looked over to the right, and saw baekhyun with a small white towel in his hand.

i cleared my voice and tried to get all the things that were blocking my voice from speaking to get out. of course, i failed, and i started choking on what i assume is my own spit. i couldn't stop coughing, and chanyeol made me sit up straight so i didn't hurt myself even more.

"baekhyun-ah! go get the trash can!" he said loudly, and baekhyun left immediately.

later, another boy came in and almost tripped on the towel that baekhyun had thrown on the floor. he tried to make sure he didn't fall and picked up the white wet towel from the floor.

"who the fuck threw a wet towel on the floor?" a voice said, and i started giggling, knowing who it was.

"sehun, that was baekhyun," chanyeol said immediately as he held my shoulders while i kept coughing.

"oh, i see that mina is here," sehun said and picked up some glasses that were on the couch. he walked over to me and hugged me from the side, clearly not seeing the fact that i was coughing intensely.

"sehun, you idiot. do you not see that she's practically dying?" chanyeol growled, and i got shocked seeing how angry he got.

"chanyeol, calm down," was the only words i managed to say and i looked to sehun who was lost in thought, his head resting on his hands, losing his mind as he looked in different directions.

chanyeol sighed and didn't bother to even start an argument. "can you call the rest of the people down here?"

sehun nodded and got out his phone, sending a text to all of them as his fingers rapidly moved on the screen.

"idiot, are you really that lazy to go upstairs and tell them to come down?" chanyeol questioned as i started controlling my voice.

"yes, i am."

baekhyun came back up with a small trash can and place it right in front of me. i spit out all of the disgusting things that were blocking my voice, and accidentally gripped onto baekhyun's wrist while doing so. his eyes widened and i could tell he was startled, but he didn't move from his position and allowed me to hold onto him.

i could hear chanyeol sigh behind me as he dropped his hands from my shoulders.

"sorry, baekhyunnie," i apologized and tried to bow to make it sincere.

he laughed slightly and shook his head. "nothing to apologize for. i understand."

i made a small smile at him and he smiled even wider, ruffling my hair. "no wonder he likes-"

"what?"

"nothing," he grinned widely and sat beside me. i rolled my eyes at him but kept smiling.

i heard footsteps coming, and the boys were all gathered around with confused faces. i stood up from chanyeol's lap and sat beside him, trying to make sure things weren't taken the wrong way and just to not make the situation awkward.

the boys made their way to the couch where sehun was already sitting on with an emotionless face. however, there was no more room on the couch where the rest were sitting on and the one where i was sitting, so kai was left standing alone.

he pouted like a little kid and sat down on the floor, almost laughing. he started laughing like an idiot as he hit the ground, not able to stop or do anything else to function.

"kai, sometimes you're really stupid," sehun blurted out as he pushed up his glasses that were at the tip of his nose.

"you're even more stupid, sehun," kai said back, raising an eyebrow and laughed at his own comment.

"you both are stupid," kris said as he rolled his eyes at the situation, which was currently me at the moment. i thought that sometimes these arguments were cute on how they would fight over the stupidest things i could ever come up with.

chanyeol coughed on purpose next to me, and everyone looked up like dumbfounded babies.

"on a more serious note, we have to discuss what we have been planning to mina," he said, and all of them looked at each other, looking down on one another.

no one talked, so baekhyun broke the silence and looked at me.

"all of us are planning to leave the united states and go to korea and china," he said simply, and i was shocked.

"you're all going to two countries?" i questioned. "that's a little expensive."

"no, the exo-ms are going to china and the exo-ks are going to south korea," he chuckled out and i could hear chanyeol laughing at me quietly.

"exo-m?" i asked, not understanding what he was saying.

"yes, exo-m," he responded, and i facepalmed myself, trying to see if he wasn't that stupid to not get the message.

he leaned towards my ear and looked at the group of boys sitting on the other couch, "the chinese kids."

"oh!" i said a little too loudly when i understood, and chanyeol laughed at my awkward self. i could feel my cheeks going into a pink tint, and i felt extremely embarrassed.

"well, i wish you all a safe trip, and i guess i should start heading out and going back home," i made a fake smile as i stood up, getting ready to leave.

suddenly, i felt a grip on my right wrist, and i turned around to find chanyeol staring at me with an angry look that he couldn't pull off since he looked a little too cute.

"we are asking you to join exo-k in going to south korea."

"what?" i asked him, and i could already feel myself start to come up with a million excuses to not go and let them enjoy the country without having to worry about me.

he almost made me sit back down, and i couldn't even think for myself.

"mina, you can't live with those parents anymore. do you know how much i suffer seeing you flash a fake smile and say that everything is okay?" he said with a little tear forming in his eye. i felt bad that i was making him cry, and i put the blame among myself.

"why do you say 'those parents'?" i asked him, trying not to break down myself, and i could see chen start getting emotional from the corner of my eye.

"chanyeol, she doesn't know, maybe we should sto-" suho said, but got cut off by kai.

"well, maybe it's about god damn time she knows, idiot. she can't live her life caught inside a lie," he said out loud, and i was just blankly staring at chanyeol.

"mina, those parents, aren't your actual parents. in fact, have you ever wondered why you haven't met any family members besides them?" he asked me, and i could feel my entire world collapsing, knowing that my whole life was lived as a series of lies.

"mina, you actually have a brother, who lives in south korea," baekhyun blurted out, and i was shocked, and turned around to look at him, placing my hands on each one of his shoulders.

"baekhyun, who is he? why hasn't he come to see me? why haven't you told me?" i asked and allowed tears to fall as a series of emotions flowed through my head. i felt that i was becoming bipolar through so much crying.

"his name is park jimin, and he misses you. he is a famous idol who is afraid that the public will know about his sister's private life when your kidnappers separated you both."

"i was kidnapped?" i asked, and i was questioning whether or not i was living a dream or reality because i know that all the things i "knew" were all pure lies.

"yes, mina, you were actually born in south korea. you were kidnapped as a young child and brought to america, so that the kidnappers wouldn't get caught or arrested there. from there, you were abandoned on the streets until a young couple who was barely engaged that had relationship problems decided to 'adopt' you as their child. that's the people you think are your parents, and that's the reason why they're always fighting, hiding their true identities," chanyeol explained, and then i felt myself collapse onto his shoulders, trying my hardest not to break down even more than what i already was.

"shh, it's okay, let it out," he soothed me and hugged me tightly, allowing me to let out all the emotions i've been holding in for many years.

"channie?" i half-whispered.

"yes?"

"please let me run away to south korea with you."

.

HENLO I UPDATED YEET

MAN WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN WRITING I AM SO BAD OMFG

~melanie the tree

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...