Criminal Minds x Reader One S...

By Sootsy

Meraki /may•rah•kee/ (Verb) To do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into... More

☽Authors Note ★ Request Form☾
☽Wonderland ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Silent Echos ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Happy Birthday ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Withered Parts ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Childish Fears ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Midnight Clock ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Lost Ones ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Safe and Sound ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ One Thousand Reids☾
☽I'm Yours ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Captured ★ Aaron Hotchner☾
☽Authors Note ★ Two Thousand Reids☾
☽Keeper ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Fix You ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Secrets ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾
☽Battle Wounds ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Authors Note ★ Three Thousand Reids☾
☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Elevators ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽My Girl ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Authors Note ★ Four Thousand Reids☾
☽Little Miracles ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽Bow Tie ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ I'm Back☾
☽Headlights ★ David Rossi☾
☽Mistletoe ★ Spencer Reid☾
✸TEMPORARY HIATUS✸

☽Breathless ★ Spencer Reid☾

6.3K 105 3
By Sootsy

Another request by
AngelNinja5!
A day at the beach
with Spencer!!
I apologize for how
short this one is.
Enjoy Reider's
Word Count: 1130
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Spencer, Y/N and the team decided to have a beach day after they finished their case in Orlando Florida before heading back to base in Quantico.

It was one hundred degrees outside today and she could already feel her body starting to overheat as it did; but she wanted to have fun with her boyfriend and teammates so she ignored it.

They were currently getting ready to play chicken in the water, though the water was just as hot as it was outside so it didn't help her situation. Y/N sat on top of Spencer's shoulders while Penelope Garcia sat on Derek Morgan's shoulders, the two girls on top wrestle to knock the other off into the water.

Emily Prentiss was standing near them and started the count down "Three.. Two.. One.. Go!"

The girls immediately started to shove each other off the shoulders of whomever they were sitting on. Y/N was determined for her and Spencer to win, Penelope and Derek always beat them! She wouldn't let her overheating body stop them from winning now.

After they wrestle for awhile Y/N finally pushes Penelope off Derek's shoulders backwards, letting out a loud "WOOP WE WON!" while pumping her first before she got woozy and hopped off Spencer's shoulders.

He noticed too, following her and Penelope as they swam to the shore to sit on their laid out blankets.

Spencer knew what happened to Y/N when she was overheating, and so he suggested the two of them walk back towards their hotel room because he could see just how red hot her skin was.

Derek and Penelope decided they wanted to head back to their own rooms as well because they wanted to take showers and get packing for the plane ride home tomorrow.

So here Spencer and Y/N were, in the hotels hallway where their room is when she completely passes out from heat exhaustion. Luckily Spencer could catch her before she fell and Morgan was right behind them.

Spencer picked his girlfriend up carrying her bridal style down the hallway much quicker than before, Morgan unlocking the door with Spencer's room key card.

Once Spence got her in the room he put her in the bath tub while she was still in her bathing suit and started filling up the bathtub with cool water to get her body temperature to go down.

Morgan turns on the air conditioner in the room to cool it off too before grabbing a cold bottle of water to hold against her head as Spencer ran the cold water over her, Y/N's eyes flickering open after to look at the two men.

"Thank you for the help Morgan, I've got it now though you can go shower like you wanted to, she's just got a bit of heat exhaustion." Spencer says, looking up at his best friend.

"Alright Pretty Boy, you're welcome I'll see you two later." Derek Morgan says, patting Spencer on the back and walking out of their hotel room to go to his own.

She was slightly confused to what happened, which is to be expected as that's one of the symptoms of heat exhaustion.

"What happened Spence?" Y/N asks.

He put the back of his hand against her forehead, checking her temperature to see she finally wasn't feeling as hot "You passed out from heat exhaustion in the hotel hallway babe, Derek helped me open the door so I could bring you in here to cool your body off."

"Oh... yeah I'm sorry I probably should have warned you I was feeling it coming I just didn't want to ruin all the fun we were having at the beach with our friends." She shyly replies.

"I could tell actually, that's why I suggested we come back to the hotel. I just didn't expect you to scare the heck out of me and pass out in the hall before we got to our room though." Spence says worriedly, kissing her still slightly warm forehead.

She closed her eyes, just enjoying the cool water from the tub and shower head Spencer was running over her overheating body.

"Well thank you Spencer, you always take care of me." Y/N says after awhile, opening her eyes to look at him.

"You're very welcome dear. How do you feel now?" He asks her, looking into her now open eyes.

"I feel much cooler and I want to get out of this water before I turn into a prune, could you get me some comfortable clothes?" She says with a giggle.

"Alright I'll be right back" Spencer says, walking out of the bathroom and into the room to grab her some loose comfortable clothes to put on since she was overheating and that would be better.

Spencer settled on one of his own loose t-shirts and a pair of her black cotton shorts, along with a change of underwear for her, taking them into the bathroom again.

"Here you go dear, I'll let you change, come out when you're done. Holler if you need me, I'll be outside the door." He says, shutting the door behind him before getting her a cold water bottle so she could get hydrated.

She gets changed and walked out of the bathroom in only his t-shirt, deciding to ditch the shorts altogether because his shirt was kinda long and the shorts weren't loose enough. Her body was still way too hot to have tight clothing on.

Spencer smiled and noticed as she tossed her shorts into her suitcase before laying on the bed near the air unit in the hotel room. He walked over beside her and handed her the water bottle.

"I need you to drink this whole thing okay? You need to be hydrated after passing out and overheated." he says.

She smiles and grabs the water, realizing just how thirsty she was as she sits up on the bed and takes the cap off the water. She then starts to drink the water and quickly finished the whole thing for Spencer before giggling and sitting the empty bottle on the bedside table.

"Spence can I have cuddles while we take a nap now maybe? I feel much better than I did and it's nice and cool in this room." Y/N asks him as she's laying on top of the covers.

"Of course you can! And I think I need a nap too." Spencer says with a chuckle, getting changed into comfortable clothes before climbing into the bed and cuddling up next to her.

She falls asleep quickly with her head on Spencer's chest, he stays awake for a bit making sure she's okay before he feels his own eyes drifting shut, him falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 534 11
Derek Morgan based One Shots.
3K 108 18
When you think you've been through the worst thing to ever happen to you, something new comes to prove that everything you thought was safe isn't, an...
115K 3.1K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
72K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...