Random quotes and anime pics

By potato_otaku13

You will have to read this to find out More

deep
Love It!!
Something IDK
Test Time
Friendzoned
Test Time
Hahaha
kakashi
kawai
exactly
yep
which team?
gym
true
You go
AWESOMENESS
F.E.A.R
just saying
sorry
BEST SONG EVER
A/n
lyrics to a song story nightcore
hey
struggles

yep

7 0 0
By potato_otaku13

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile it's just that my school has been having State tested lately and I've been studying and trying to get my grades up. Also please comment on if I should do like Naruto or anime One-Shots or anyone shot or if I should do fanfic you'll even request I'll do it plus if it's in anime I don't know I May not be able to do it.

Plus about the picture above. Just be yourself anybody say anything to you if they call you weird just take that as a compliment. You'll be surprised what people say about you for being yourself but guess what they're probably just jealous that they don't have the guts to do it. Those people that say your weird it up so they don't have to do it be yourself going to Society put rules or restrictions on you.

Your perfect just the way you .......
                  !!BELIEVE IT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
684K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
177K 15.7K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...