Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

Por Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... Mais

Characters
1- Wait...what !??
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
5- Why is this happening to me?
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
14- He's leaving ?
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
20- A surprise move
21- I own it
22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?
23- Can this day get any weirder?
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
33- Thank God ...
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
36- He's my boyfriend
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

24- End of this tiring day

16.2K 774 78
Por Nadineat2

Chapter 24

" Ella... What are you doing here ?" Ashton asked as if it's like his own house.

"It's non of your business. Come on Rayn we should leave. " I glanced at Rayn who was starting to throw angry glares at Ashton.

" Yeah we should "

I stood up and gave Grace to Louis and walked towards the door, Rayn was right behind me.

" What? Ella you just got here, and you haven't touched your cake yet." Jasmine said in a sad tone with puppy eyes.

" Thank you so much for it but we have to go, it's getting late " I insisted.

" Is it because of me? " Ed suddenly asked with sad eyes.

I stopped. I turned to face him " No Ed it's not because of you, it's because of...HIM." I looked at Ashton with an angry eyes remembering what he did two years ago and the fact that he was with Britney now, ugh.

A Jerk with a b*tch. Great, that's what I have been missing in my life.

Another added to my Hate list.

" Ashton? " Louis pointed out confused, like he didn't believe what he was hearing ." Why? he's a good kid. " Louis defended him.

" You wanna know why? That bastard cheated on her two years ago with her best friend. Even I'm super pissed at him " Rayn replied with a loud tone.
I walked towards him, grabbed his hand in one hand and the other is on the door-hand " Rayn, let's just go " I said in a calm voice. He nodded. He seemed to calm down.

" You what? Ashton... " Jasmine screamed in disbelief. She glanced at me. Worried.

" It's okay Jasmine I'm over it, but I don't want to sit and talk to him, ever. So bye now see you later Jasmine ,Louis .Bye bye Grace and Daniel " I waved them goodbye but before walking out of the door, I took a quick glimpse of Ashton and saw that he has no emotions at all or at least that's what I saw.

" Ella, are you alright? " Rayn's question made me realize that I was still holding his hand.
I released it real fast " Yes thank you, as always " I smiled at him then opened the driver's door and sat.

" Um Ella, I'm the one who is driving " Rayn stated.

" Not now " I smirked, closed the door and shifted the gear.

" Okay " he said that with an expression that said ' what did I do wrong to deserve this ' followed with a long sight . He sat next to me, I ran the engine and drove as fast as I can.

~~

"KEVIN " Rayn shouted as soon as he put his foot in the house.

" WHAT? " He shouted back.

Seriously, what's it with the crazy shouting?
.
.
.
But again nothing in my life is normal or not CRAZY.

We walked to the living room.We saw Kevin laying on his back on the couch with the remote control .

" What happened to Alejandro? " Rayn asked. He sat on the chair and raised his legs because he saw Lucy on Kevin's lap . I want to play with her near Rayn just to see his reaction but it's not the time.

" I dealt with him, you don't have to worry " Kevin replied still flipping through the channels.

" You didn't kill him , No? " I asked with a skeptical tone.
You cannot predict what Kevin is up to. He almost never make mistakes.

" Pftt No, I just sent him to his mother with some money for the heart surgery so he wouldn't go back to the
' Bad guys ' and he promised me that he won't tell a soul. " Kevin replied in a tired voice.

" You were able to convince him? " I asked.

" I may or may not usedmyfists " He said the last part real fast in hopes that we didn't hear him but we did.

" Kevin! " I sighted.

" Good, that's so good. Now Ella, get that little monster out of here before I lose my mind " Rayn pointed out in a high tone, scared?
Well I guess he reached his limits.

" Fine don't be such a pussycat " I teased him with a grin.

" Rayn " Kevin called out to him.

" What? " Rayn replied ,annoyed. His eyes were focused on Lucy. So I grabbed her.

" Man up dude " Kevin teased him then stopped at the music channel.
The song that was playing was 'Perfect by Ed sheeran ' .

God I love his voice so much so I couldn't resist but to sing along.

" I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead.

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was... " I was interrupted by Ryan's singing.

Damn his voice..

Why can't I have a voice like... That

So Kevin and I just stared at him amused, even though it's not our first time hearing him sing but still.

He saw us staring " What? " He chuckled.

" Nothing, continue please " I said.

" No, not with your staring " Rayn said then laughed.
After an hour, Kevin got tired so he went to sleep.

" Rayn " I called out to him when Kevin was out of sight.

" Mmmm " He was yawning.I guess today was a rough day for all of us.

" Nothing... goodnight " I said then went to my room with Lucy.

I laid on my bed with Lucy next to my head .

" Hey Lucy, what was that? " I asked like she could reply.

" I wanted to tell him that I like him but thank god it never came out of my mouth because that would be super awkward and ...Fast, I mean he kissed me today and I enjoyed it,then he confessed his feeling for me today ... He loves me ,I don't know what to do " I grabbed my pillow, put it on my face and let out a small scream. I'm confused.

" WOOF " I heard Lucy, I bit she's surprised by my craziness.

" Should I call Joy and tell her? " I stared at Lucy's eyes waiting for anything. Ha I'm out of my mind. I'm talking to my sweet doggie.

"Woof "

" I probably should, either way I'm telling her sooner or later...eh sooner better than later. " I grabbed my phone and dialled her.

She picked up after a minute.

Joy :" MISS ELLA YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS MINUTE " she demanded

Me :" Well hello to you too, geez I called you for that no need to order me around " I said in sarcasm. I love her spirit.

Joy: " I'm listening go on "

Me :" okay but you have to know that he... well confessed "

Joy :" Confessed what? " she said in a skeptical tone, I swear you could hear her chuckling on the phone.

Me :" seriously Joy! His feelings for me, he said he loves me, what should I do? "

Joy :" okay I'm coming over " She suddenly said.

Me :" what? Now? It's 11 p.m. "

Joy :" um just a reminder... I have a car and I can drive " she stated.

Me :" suite yourself, but if you come you will sleep here " I countered.

Joy:"......fine bye "

She hang up.

" We will have a sleep over, finally. " I said to Lucy but she was already a sleep. Bummer.

I scrolled through instagram but a message popped out on my screen. It's from Rayn.

* Hey Ella, everything's okay? I heard you talking with some one.

** Yes everything is fine, it's just Joy.
she will come .

* K if anything happen just call :)

** Sure thanx, bye :D

~~~

" I'm here " Joy said as soon as I opened the door.

" Welcome " I invited her in.

We went to my room ." Fill me in. Now " she said. Excited.

°°°°°°°

A.N

I hope you liked it^_^
Sorry for the mistakes. Again.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Bulletproof (#1) ✔ Por Tahlie

Ficção Adolescente

55.4M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
102K 1.3K 42
Davina Rossi. One word to describe her is different. She's a closed off person except when she's around people she trusts. She's rude and feisty to t...
His Flower ✔ Por Daydream1011

Ficção Adolescente

11.3M 261K 47
Copyrighted 2014 #1 in Teens ~In the process of rewriting~ ~CHECK OUT THE REWRITE, its written far better~ Seriously the writing in this one is SO ba...
287 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...