Tris Pedrad

By bethanybarnes_

tris is the twin of Uriah and little sister of Zeke. read to follow tris life with an annoying pansycake brot... More

1 choosing ceromony
authors note
2 apologizing
authors note
3
4
5
6
authors note
authors note
7
authors note
*8
authors note
9
10
authors note
author note
authors note
11
12
authors note
authors note
authors note
13
authors note
14
15
a/n
16
I'm sorry
LAST CHAPTER/SEQUEL
IMPORTANT.
a/n
shocker!

(:

904 10 12
By bethanybarnes_

Hey guys! Wow, long time no see. I doubt anyone will really see this, but I think I'm ready to start a new version of this book.

It will practically be the same plot, but more advanced! I think I've improved a lot in my writing since I published this a while ago.

If you think I should rewrite the story, comment (: if most comments are positive I'll rewrite it.

Also, thank you for 54.9k reads! Unbelievable! I never thought this would ever happen.

Thank you for the readers that stayed with this book no matter how bad it was hah. I tried rereading it. But I can't! It's so bad!!lol

Never be scared to send me a message or anything if you need advice or simply a friend to talk too!

Stay dauntless my dudes (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 442 31
Tris is the younger sister of Zeke and Uriah Pedrad. Their parents are Max and Hanna. They are dauntless born. What happens when Tris falls in love w...
73.2K 2.1K 41
Tris... She has a passion for snowboarding and her family owns a ski lodge. She has a group of friends that all look out for each other, and everyone...
10.4K 797 29
●●●●●【 T H E O T H E R P R I O R 】●●●●● Sixteen year old, Alivia Prior finally chooses her faction. But here's the news: she's Divergent, j...
66.2K 1.6K 46
Tris Prior has lived her life to the fullest. She has suffered leaving her family in Abnegation to transfer to Dauntless, met Tobias who is the love...