Monster Within (Danny Phantom...

By Mizar-Mayhem

Danny Phantom gained ghost powers when he was 14 years old after messing with his parents ghost portal. His s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Important
Questions? Ask Here Now!!!

Danny's Beast Form

6.7K 169 161
By Mizar-Mayhem

I swear to god you guys are so spoiled its terrible. BE HAPPY I SPENT THAT LAST 3 HOURS WORKING ON THIS FOR YOU GUYS! MY EYES ARE SHOT FROM LOOKING AT THE SCREEN FOR THAT LONG! I better get a nice LONG ASS THANK YOU! And hey, YOU'RE WELCOME!

(#SORRYNOTSORRY) Oh and yes this is a redraw of Jasper's corrupted form. THIS WAS NOT EASY!

*Incoherent mumbling*

"...spoiled halfas...no thank you.....more more more....so demanding!....GOT A LIFE TOO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
91.2K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...