I'll be there..Always(Hak x r...

By its_me_v_2022

You find Yona's group in the woods, and soon meet her handsome bodyguard. Could it be that you have fallen fo... More

List of facts.
You join the group (Chapter 1)
The battle (Chapter 2)
Your backstory(Chapter 3)
Have I fallen into the trap? (Chapter 4)
The kidnapping (Chapter 5)
I love you (chapter 6)
I got tagged!
New Book!
Tagged again!
Happy birthday (chapter 7)
knotts berry farm
Wattpad is being hacked
Nadai (Chapter 8)
KAMEHAMEHA TAG!

VERY LONG HIATUS (PLEASE READ)

440 8 0
By its_me_v_2022

Ok, so, gonna get straight to the point, I've lost inspiration for this book. I'm not sure how to continue it, and not only that, but it's also a shipping problem. 

You see, I ship hak x yona very  much. VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRYYYY MUUUCCCCHHHH.

to the point where, like, I don't even read fan fictions for him anymore. So, since I have lost inspiration for this book, I'm putting it on a hiatus. I'm not discontinuing it, because I know I'm gonna want to come back to it at some point. I'm sorry to disappoint everyone who enjoyed this book, I'm very grateful for all the support you guys gave me. If you want more yona of the dawn content, you can check out my Yona of the dawn oneshot book. (shameless promo lmao). Thank you to everyone who gave me all those votes and comments, I really appreciate it. Until next time, stay tuned my dark lovers. don't worry, i will be back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 11.9K 66
"As realization hit him, he flinched slightly, his hands beginning to tremble. He was wrong. Hak and Princess Yona were not the most dangerous figure...
9.3K 437 11
You have fallen for her, but she doesn't feel the same way. That all changes when you start seeing someone new accepting that Yunjin doesn't like you...
10.8K 434 26
BEWARE YE WHO ENTERS 'ERE.... Just kidding :) You went to have a stroll in the woods. Exactly what could go wrong...? This is my first time writing...
23.1K 641 19
Edit: I've rewritten this as another story called Lightning Wolf, go check that out! Here are some words to describe Son Kurai: Cocky? ✔ Brilliant...