Hoops •LaMelo Ball•

By melo_ball05

A LaMelo Ball Book ? More

Freshman Year
Lonzo. Freaking. Ball
Tell me something I dont know.
Clingy and annoying
Brown Paper Bags
"She beats her face to the gods."
"Woah. Youre taller in person."
"Imma just shut my mouth."
"Dont yell at me im sensitive!"
"Oh my god hes so cute! Imma cry!"
Woah dude
Maylee or Kelo?
Shut yo ass up
Just friends my ass
"It's lit"
"Hot hot hot"
A/n
Justin Thomas
"You got this!"
"Its Game time niggas!"
"Metro boomin."
Bad Bitch.
Party? On Sunday?
Heaven ?
The Kickball Way.
Growing up.
SideKick head ass.
Fight me.
"Tumbler couple x500."
like hannah baker.
Time to win .
One intresting night.
4 Sad pups.
Trouble in paradise?
"You F'd up.'
Nine whole months... wow
"Tragic."
"I didn't do anything!"
"UnBelievable"
Ex-Best friend drama.
twitter fights
JV games and air balls.
30k and a broken phone
Savage.
Getting ready (1 of 4)
Fly High (2 of 4)
State baby (3 of 4)
Championships (4 of 4)

Me and melo time

4K 110 32
By melo_ball05

After all this drama me and Melo decided to have an us day tomorrow. We haven't had one one such a long time so why not?

He said he's planned the whole day from the time I wake up to the time we fall asleep. I'm really excited but then again I hope he doesn't think we can take a walk on the beach. If he doesn't then I have a stupid boyfriend.

Next day-

"Wake up Jitt!" I hear a booming voice. I open my eyes to see a energetic LaMelo Ball at my bed side.

"Why?" I said.

"Cause we have a fun filled day ahead of us." He said jumping on my bed.

"Fine I'm up i'm up." I said carefully getting outta bed.

"Okay bae I see you with the six pack." He said pocking my stomach.

I don't sleep with shirts on so right now I just have a sports bra and some Nike pros on.

"I can't run. No legs lift, leg press so all I can do is abs work." I said laughing.

Melo stepped outside until I finished putting on my black bulls jersey with Jordan's number, white shorts and pulling on my all black master 12s. Obviously only on my right foot.

"You can come in." I yelled. He came in tapping on his phone and sitting on my bed. I sat at my vanity getting ready to do my eyebrows and I'm gonna do red lip stick to match the number 23 and mascara to make my eyes bigger since we're gonna probably take a lot of pictures.

"Melo." I said starting in my eyebrows and working my was down.

"Huh?"

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Surprise babes."

"Really Hoops?" I said using my high school musical nickname for him.

"Yes pumpkin." He said. "You have way to many nicknames for me."

"I know mocha." I said not realizing I just used a different nickname until I heard myself say it.

"See. Always something different." He said looking up from his phone. "But i love it and you."

"I love you too."

It became quiet as i finished putting on my eyebrows and started my mascara. I did the ugly face where you open you mouth awkwardly. I look over to see Melo engaged in a conversation.

"Uh who you texting?" I asked with an attitude.

"Not a girl if thats what you worried bout." He said looking me in the eye before tossing me his phone. I looked at his phone to see that he was texting his friend Ejay. I just shook my head before narrowing my eyes. "Check snapchat too if thats whats going through your head."

He was right and I did as he said. The last person his texted on here was Lonzo because he swiped up on a picture melo posted.

Yes i trust melo but after the whole Justin thing we decided not to communicate with the opposite gender just to keep our relationship safe and since that agreement we've both been checking each others phones.

"We good now?" He asked not getting mad at my curiosity. I nodded giving him his phone back. "You know curiosity killed the cat?"

"Yes but satisfaction brought it back." I retorted.

He shook his head and laughed before going back to his interesting convo with Ejay. I finished doing my make up and we headed out the house. I left a note for the housekeeper and we went on our way.

"i love this song." I said. Location cameos the radio and we both jammed out to it. After that song ended we both sat quietly.

"You know what i think is stupid?" I asked starting a conversation.

"What babe?"

"That you pour you milk before your cereal."

"We been over this. All three of us do it." LaMelo rolled his eyes at me.

"That's so stupid though babe."

"No cause when you trying to be quiet the cereal make to much noise." Melo said giving me a valid reason.

"Whatever." I said. " Why are we at the mall?"

"Cause the new Jordans come out today and I knew yo hype beast head ass would be mad if you aint get them the day the released." He said.

"Awe babe you know me so well." I said. "Them Carolina Blue low 11s finna be cute as fuck in my feet." I said thinking of the size 4 im going to need.

"Mom gave me enough money to buy me and you a pair." He said pulling out more than 400 dollars.

"Wait you're buying me the shoes?" I asked in shock. He's spent more money on me than my brother and my mom together. The past 6 month we've been together he's bought me five pairs of Jordans and not just the Jordans you can buy on footlocker he buys me the ones from Flight Club and those are expensive. half the clothes in my closet are from him, the gold chain I wear everyday he bought and he takes me to get my nails done every two week now. Hell he even bought me this jersey I'm wearing today.

"Melo you don't have to. You always spending money on me and I don't want to take advantage of you just cause we go together." I said stopping and leaning on my crutches.

"Lil bit, you are not taking advantage of me. I want to spoil you cause you my lil baby, you special and perfect and I do this cause I love you not cause you tell me to. Now lets get to footlocker before they run outta my size cause I got big feet unlike you." He said kissing me as we stand in the middle of the walk way.

"Oh my god they are like so cute." I hear as me and Melo pull away. I see a group of girls walking towards us to get into the mall. "like I'm really trying to get like them."

"Right like goals as fuck man like for real." Another girl said. I just smiled at them as they walked past in there short shorts and crop tops. Typical white cali girls.

"Goals as like fuck bro."Melo said in a girly voice mocking them making me laugh. "Lets go to like Forever 21 so I can like buy the same pair of shorts because like I definitely don't have to many pairs of white shorts like omg."

"Im bout sick and tired of you boy." I said laughing at him mocking those girls. He laughed along with me as we made our way to the middle of the mall. There were already so many people there but we squeezed our way through.

"4 right?" Melo asked taking his size off the shelve and taking mine off to when I nodded. "You got itty bitty baby feet."

"We know this already mocha." I said laughing. I get a comment about my feet being small on the daily.

We get in line and I notice there are so many hood niggas here.

"Im low key scared." LaMelo said looking around. " I feel like I'm in the middle of the hood."

"Same the man behind me has a gun in his pants." I said. Me and Melo both slowly looked at the big man the same height of melo.

"If this line don't hurry the hell up imma have to shoot this bitch up." He said. When hw saw me looking at him he smiled at me with his surprisingly white teeth. "Chill out baby girl."

That surprisingly made me calm down and I know Melo wanted to say something about the guy calling me baby girl but he made the smart decision not to say shit so he wouldn't get killed.

"Hey you that ball kid." The guy with the gun said pointing to Melo. Melo shyly nodded and shook his hand.

"Aye take a picture of us." DB, The guy said, to me after we had a conversation.

I took his phone and snapped a picture of the two straight faced males.

We finally got to the cash register and bought the shoes.

"Omg kay that was prolly the scariest thing of my life. I thought he was gonna like shoot me because my dad always saying shit." Melo said taking a deep breath.

"nigga you really wildin today." I said putting my crutches in between my legs.

I took the shoes out the box and almost cried. They are so beautiful.

Today me and melo went to go get lunch and went to the park. It wasn't nothing special but it was sweet and I had fun just talking to melo like we use to.

"Boy delete this," I said. Melo posted a video of me geeking over my shoes. The caption said get you a girl that look at you the way my girl looks at her new pair of J's.

"Nah you look cute. You Finna cry in that video but its okay." He said

"Melo I missed you." I said after I stopped laughing. We were back at my house sitting on the couch just chilling.

"Uh we literally see each other everyday." He said looking at me like I was crazy.

"No I meant like we see each other but we never talk like we use to. We always around our friends or focused on basketball and we never really get alone time and today I realized that me and you never really hang out together. I want to thank you for taking me on a fun little date and thank you for everything you do for me. You truly are the best first boyfriend ever. Me and you have been together for a minute and I never get bored of you. I love you Melo forever and always baby boy." I said spilling my already known feelings.

He leaned in and took me into a long heartfelt kiss. It wasn't fast nor slow and it was sexual or lustful. It was the sweetest kiss we've had yet. We pulled away and laid our foreheads against each other. He was playing with my baby hairs at the nape of my neck.

"For the record baby girl, I love you to and always will."

So I had to give yall a little Melo and Kaylee love here. There has been so much stuff going on I think we al forgot they was like together so I gave yall some cuteness and funniness all in one. Well I hope I did. Anyway I wanna tell yall how shook I am that ZO, Gelo , and Melo either got ear piercings or just put some in but they look hella sexy.

That picture on Izzys Instagram page she posted of her and gelo got me shook. He looked hella light skin but he looks good with them earrings in. Then Zo just posed a picture of him and his yerm team buddies and he had some in to and I really don't think Zo Is that cute, I'm sorry yall, but he looked fine af in that. Then Melo? Don't even get me started. When his was dunking on Eli IG story and I saw that bling in his ears I went crazy.

And I like they put them in both ears not just one cause guys I tell you them ball boys look extra smack with them earrings in. Also if yall haven't seen the ball family react to the draft order its in up top cause Gelo face looks so funny in the thumbnail and in the video. He loos like he either dont understand or something. I cant stop laughing.

Gelo just look so good in that video and also shout out to @CelebsYouLove cause she really can write and she made a Jaylen Hands book. Also she called out all the copy cat melo books. Yes me and her have similar chapters but we already talked to each other bout it some of yall just copy and aint tell nobody nothing so yeah go read her stuff.

I wrote 2000 plus words for yall so yall better comment the hell outta this chapters

Love yall  (I'm on the computer my phone is dead RIP.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 2.3K 65
Juss read it to find out ;) Some might be rated R😏
490K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸
85.1K 1.4K 49
"I guess I'll see you off court then."