Crazy Feelings

By Little_Apple05

Bella Castillo. Your average girl with a beautiful voice. Shawn Mendes. Every girls dream guy. Successful, cu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
*Please Read*
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty two
*SUPER IMPORTANT*
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Fourteen

2.9K 59 21
By Little_Apple05

I wake up with a major headache and the side of my face hurts. I realize I'm tied to a chair. There is tape over my mouth and I'm in a dark room.

My heart is pounding so hard. The only noise I can hear is the sound of my heart beating fast and my heavy breath.

Where am I? Who brought me here? My eyes adjust to the dark and I can almost see a figure of  someone standing in front of me.

"So I'm guess your wondering why you're here. Who I am. What I want. Right? Oh yeah I forgot about the tape." I hear a voice say. It sounds so familiar.

The person rips the tape off of my mouth making me wince in pain. 

"Who are you?" I ask trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"Oh you don't  recognize my voice?" The person says and and then a light comes on. 

"Lauren?! Why?!" I say shocked. I always felt something was a little odd about her, but I never thought  she would actually kidnap someone.

"Why? Because Shawn chose you! He freakin left me because 'it wasn't fair to me that he wasn't with me all the time'" she said mocking Shawn.

"That's not my fault. You don't have to act like this." I say and the I feel her hand come in contact with my face.

"Shut up! Shawn still loves me. I know it. Now it's just a matter of time before he comes looking for you. Then I can make sure that he stays with me. He loves me weather he wants to admit it or not. Sadly he's going to have to suffer for what he did." She said and She gives me a sly smile.

"No he doesn't. You're insane!" I say and then she slaps me again. I feel pain spread all through the side of my face and a few tears escape from my eyes.

"Alright I'm finished with you. But just know that I'm going to get my revenge on both you and Shawn. He should have known better than to leave me in the first place." She says and then walks out.

Right before she walked out of the room she turned around and looked at me.

"Oh yeah, there's someone here who wants to talk to you." She says and then walks out.

A few minuets later I see the last person in the world I would want to be apart of this. Mason.

"Well hey there babe." He says and walks up to me. He rubs his thumb across the cheek where Lauren hit me knowing that it would hurt. I turn my face away from and squint my eyes from the pain.

"Mason why are you helping her?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"Because I want the same thing she wants. Revenge on Shawn. And the only way to do that is to take away the one he loves most.... You!" He says and starts walking back and forth in front of me.

"You and I broke up a long time ago! And it was because of you!" I say and then he knocks me over causing me to fall on the ground with the chair I'm sitting in.

I hit my head in the ground, but not extremely hard. 

"No Bella, this was because you decided to run off to Canada without me to be with him!" He yells in my face and spits on me a little.

"You're the one who cheated on me Mason!" I yell back and try to get up.

"You know what. I'm going to untie you, but if you even try to escape I will personally hurt you. I don't want to, but I'll do whatever it takes to get my revenge." He says and unties my legs and then my arms.

As soon as they are free I kick him in the balls and punch him in the face. I get up and try running to the door but it's locked. I try kicking it down when I feel Mason grab me by the waist, pick me up, and then throw me to the ground.

"Nice try. Now you don't get any food for the next three days." He says and the unlocks the door and walks out.

I lay here in the floor crying hoping that someone will come and save me. How the heck am I going to get out of here?

Shawns POV

I have no idea where Bella is. As soon as I got clothes on I tried to find her to explain to her that the girl I was texting was an old friend. She's going through some family problems and I've been helping her through it.

I should have told her from the beginning what was going on. I just didn't know how she'd react to me talking to another girl all the time.

I would never cheat on Bella. I love her. I've tried calling her phone a hundred times. I even called her manager and now I'm at the studio with him and Andrew because we are really getting worried.

"She's been gone for five hours! Something is wrong, I know it." I say as we all try to get in contact with Bella.

"We need to call the cops. But no one says anything to the public. The last thing we need is people freaking out. If something did happen and people find out then it'll only make it harder for us to find her." Andrew says and I nod.

A few tears shed from my eyes and John comes and gives me a hug.

"We're going to find her Shawn." He says and pats me on the back.

I get out my phone and try calling her one more time, this time the call gets answered.

"Hello?" I hear a guy's voice say.

"Who is this? Where's Bella?!" I get up and say and everyone looks at me.

"I wouldn't worry about that. You should watch out for yourself. You took her from me so I'm taking her from you." He says and with that I know exactly who it is.

"Mason. I swear if you hurt her-" I get cut off by his laughing. 

"You know what why don't I let you talk to her for a little while?" He says and then I hear silence for a minuet.  My heart is beating really hard and I'm so scared and worried.

"Shawn? Shawn are you there?!" I hear her beautiful voice but I can tell she's scared.

"Yes Bella I'm here! Where are you? Did he hurt you?" I say and I hear her cry a little bit.

"Yes but not too bad. I don't know where I am. It's not just Mason it's Lauren too. Shawn I'm scared." She says softly and tears come flowing down my face. Why would Lauren do this? She's gone insane!

"I'm gonna find you baby girl. I promise. I love you." I say and I can hear her breathing into the phone.

"I love you too Shawn." She says and then Mason takes the phone back.

"Aww that was just the sweetest. Sorry to break it to you Shawn, but you're never going to find her." Mason says and laughs. My blood boils with anger and I slam my fist down on the table.

"I swear to you I'll find her, and I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do." I say and then he hangs up.

"Shawn what the hell just happened?" Andrew asks me and I grab my jacket to leave. "Shawn." John says and grabs my arm.

I tell them what's going on and then there is a silence.

"You can't go looking for her Shawn. I'm sorry but it's too dangerous, we need to leave it to the police." Andrew says.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." I say and walk out of the building.

--

It's been almost a week. I've tried escaping, but I always fail. They always lock the door. All I know is that they leave every day for exactly an hour to go somewhere.

I've only been fed twice and I haven't showered. I've been smacked, punched, kicked, and scratched. I'm so tired because I don't  sleep at night. 

I'm starting to think that no one will ever find me and I'll just die here. I miss Shawn. I miss his smile, his laugh, his voice, his lips, his embrace, his everything.

It's almost around the time when Mason and Lauren leave for an hour. They always come and give me a bottle of water before they leave.

A few minuets pass and Lauren comes in and throws the bottle of water at me me the tip hits me in the face.

"There you go bitch. We'll be back in an hour. You know how things work." She says and walk back I and locks the door behind her.

I lay on the floor in the dark. They don't give me any light or air conditioning in here. I put my hand on the ground next to me and I feel somethings small and thin underneath my fingers.

I pick it up and try to make out what it is. A Bobby pin! 

"Oh thank you Lord!" I say to myself and the go and put my ear up to the door. I don't  here any noise so that means they are gone.

I grab the Bobby pin and stick it in the lock and try to pick it. It takes me some time and just when I was about to give up I got it. I throw open the door and I try to run but I'm to weak.

I look around and it looks like I'm in some old abandoned building. There is a room right next to me so I go in.

I see a desk and I start going through it. Finally I find my phone. For some reason my first instinct isn't to call 911, but to call Shawn. 

I grab my phone and call Shawn I have to sit down on the ground for a second because I'm in so much pain.

I hear the phone ringing and then finally he picks up.

"Shawn?!" I say and deep breath into the phone.

"Bella? How'd you get your phone?" He says and I get up off of the floor.

"I got out of the room they had me in. I'm turning on my location on my phone so you can find me." I say and tears of joy come streaming down my face.

I walk out into the hall and try to find my way out, but this is a huge building.

"Okay. Oh my gosh, I'm coming for you Bella. Where are Mason and Lauren?" He asks I put him on speaker and turn on my locations.

"They left for an hour. Did you get my location?"I ask and take him off of speaker.

"Yeah I'm on my way. Are you okay? Are you hurt anymore than last time I talked to you?" He says and I stay silent. How am I supposed to respond?

"You are aren't you?" He says and I can tell he's already driving.

"Yes Shawn but that doesn't matter right now. Just call the police and give them my location. I'll see you in a bit, I'm going to find my way out of here." I say.

"Okay I'll call you back in a few minutes. Please be safe. I love you, I'll see you soon." He says and it makes me smile.

"I love you too." I say. This is the second time I've said that to him. It would be more romantic if I wasn't trying to escape from being kidnapped.

I hang up the phone and try to find my way out. I'm trying to go as fast as I can. I take a few turns and I have to stop every now and then. I'm using all energy I have to get out of here.

After like ten minuets I find the exit and right when I do Shawn comes through the door.  I use all the strength I have left in me and run up to Shawn and hug him. 

Tears streaming down both of our faces. I collapse on the ground and everything goes blurry. I guess my body gave out. When I collapsed on the ground I feel a pain shoot through my head. I hear Shawn say something and then he carries me outside.

I can see blurry flashing lights and then I can tell that I get put into an ambulance.

Shawn is next to me and doesn't let go of my hand. I can vaguely hear him saying something.

"I love you Bella, please stay strong. I need you." He says and I smile faintly and then my eyes closed. And I die.

Just kidding I didn't die, but I had you there for a second. I know in my mind that I'm not awake, but I can hear things clearly now. I don't know how long it's been, but I know that people have come to visit and I'm in the hospital.

Shawn is the one who I hear the most talking to me. He says that the doctors said I'm in a coma, but that I can still hear. They are right because I can.

Shawn talks to me everyday and I love to hear his voice. I wish my dumb self would just wake up already. 

"Hey baby girl. It's Shawn. So the record label and Tim think it's best that we don't tell the public about what happened. They told everyone that you got into a bad car crash and that's what everyone believes. I guess it's better that the fans don't know. Especially the press too, i don't want you to have to be hounded with questions about this." I hear him say and he lets out a deep breath.

"I miss hearing your beautiful voice. I hope you wake up soon. I miss you. I feel like this is my fault. Had I just told you from the beginning that I was only texting an old friend to help her through family problems this wouldn't have happened." He says. That's who he was texting. I'm such an idiot.

"I'm sorry. The police arrested Mason and Lauren. They both confessed to it. It was hard seeing Lauren like that. I thought she was my friend, but friends don't hurt my loved ones." He says.

"I love you Bella." He says and then I feel his lips crash against mine. I don't know if it was the kiss which sounds crazy, but in that moment I woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 725 34
Nothing is wrong with imagining a life with the one and only Shawn Mendes. Request are always open💓
780 18 10
Those long brown curls that bounce when she dances. Those pale blue eyes that seem to sparkle in the light. That cute nose that wrinkles whenever she...
96.8K 1.3K 48
"I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone every night, waiting for a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I'd never get. I...
11.9K 223 21
(Completed) "Who are you guys?" Started- 7/14/19 Ended- 4/8/20 Best Rankings: #1 Shawn Mendes Imagines #1 Aaliyah Mendes