Sollux Captor X reader

By EL_SUGAr

In this story you are Jade and Jake sister. This is my first Homestuck story so it may have some mistakes. More

Dressed up
Ditch school
Beach
A/n
The next few days
Party or Game
Truth or Dare
Awake with Sollux
Skip cuz I"m lazy
Yay! Monday
Dad
Video
Friends?
Sollux day
Kiss
Fine day
Carnival
Captive
Sorry
Saved
Safe and sound
Woah!
Our date

School

649 17 27
By EL_SUGAr

Sollux p.o.v
Jade texted me that (y/n) was being sexually abused. I cried. If I told Jake sooner then none of this would of happened. I told Karkat and he said the we should probably visit her.
We went to her house but Jake told us that we shouldn't have come because she wanted some time to herself.

At school everyone already knows about it and our friends said that they'll kick Jack ass but sadly he was being charged.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I walked in school and a bunch of people hugged me and asked if I was alright. I told them I was and I wasn't expecting hug because I was expecting some people calling me slut or bitch or whore, something like that but they didn't.

"(Y/n)! Oh my God thank God that you are okay!"Ríen hugged me.

"I thought you would be mad at me" I said.

"What no! Jack was a jerk to our table and he was a jerk to most people."

Then the football and soccer players came to me and all gave me hugs. "Hey (y/n) we are so glad that you are alright buddy." Mark said.

"Jack is already-"

"J-Jack , where is he?" I asked.

"Don't worry he is in jail so you won't have to worry about him." Some boy said.

Then the bell rang and I went to my first class and found Sollux there and he looked at me with a sad smile. I saw the whole class and they all gave me sad looks.

I sat in the corner where some girl were all giving me pity.

Sollux p.o.v
  There was an empty seat next to (y/n). She didn't look at me or anything. The girls she sat near were saying things like "I feel bad for you" or "at least you are safe from that jerk", "Jack always been a jerk." "You are one tough girl you know."

Her left eye was twitching and when it does that it mostly mean that she was about to blow. I went and sat next to her. She didn't look at me. I tap her shoulders and she didn't do a thing.
"I'm so sorry sollux. I apologize to you and Karkat." She spoke.

"That is okay. If I was dating a person and you told me that she was a bad person I wouldn't believe you either." I said and she didn't spoke.

I try to start a conversation sometimes but she doesn't respond. We spent the whole class in silent. Then when the bell rang she quickly went out. I went after her but then lost her.

At lunch she didn't appear.
"Do you guys know where (y/n) is?" I ask the whole group. They suddenly all went silent.

"That should of never happened to her." Feferi said.

"Poor (y/n) Jack is a huge fucker." Dave said. "She deserve someone better.....like...."

"SOLLUX." Karkat finish.

I blush and Jake looks at me. "No she doesn't." I said.

"Come on you had a crush on her since you first saw her." Eridan said.

"But I don't think she will return my feelings." I said.

"She doesn't need a other boyfriend now. She has to have some time to herself." Jake said.

"But she will need someone to love and trust. Not a sibling and boyfriend." Virska said.

"Or a girlfriend." Rose and Kanaya said in unison.

"I don't see her with a girl." Terezi said.

"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE." Karkat said.

"You know what I mean kitty." Terezi said.

"Besides the point. She has been best friends with-" Aradia was cut off.

"FRIENDS." Karkat said.

"Wait what?" Jake asked.

Karkat and I kept silent.

"Did she stop being your best friends?" Jake asked.

"No. She just said that we were friends when we came over...." we told them the whole thing.

"Jack was keeping her from seeing any of us and he think that he had the right to tell her what friends she can make and talk to and even call friends." Virska bang her fist on the table.

John kissed her cheek and calmed her down.
"Well at least Jack is not here anymore and in his rightful place." John said.

"Where is she now?" Tavros asked.

"That is what I asked in the first place!" I said.

"Calm down Sollux but we don't know where she is." Dave said.

"Oh." I said and the stayed silent.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I went home. I didn't bother to continue the day with people saying sorry and shit to me. ( just pretend that you have a dad that you did everything with)I was in my room and looking at old photos of me and my dad. The trips that we made and stuffs we bought together. I started to tear up. I missed him so so much. I never been in school only homeschooled. I missed our jokes and bond. I mostly missed him. When ever I was in a bad mood or bad situation he would comfort me and make things right. He said that things would always turn out better. God how I miss him. I held on to my bear that he got me long time in Arizona when I was a baby.

"I miss you dad." I whispered.

I feel to sleep hoping when I woke up everything would be better.

"Dad where are we going next?" The 8 year old me asked him.

"Where ever life takes us sweetie." He smiled at me.

"To see mom?" I asked.

He flinched and then gave me a sad smile. "No sweetie your mom is not gonna be with us now or on the rest of our trips." We were on the plane.

"Will when we see her?"

"When you are old enough honey."

"But I'm old now."

"No you are still a little girl."

"Not a little girl dad, your little girl." I smiled at him.

"Yes you are now calm down because the plane is about to go up." He said.

Then my dream shifted.
We were in the hospital. My dad was in the bed and he looked really bad. He had cancer. This was before I moved here.
"Sweetie don't cry you know that when you cry it breaks my heart. " he said weakly.

"Dad how am I supposed to not cry when you are gonna leave me? I will be alone. I have no family and you were my only one." I sobbed and then hugged him.

"You have a brother and a sister." He said.

"What?"

"Your mom has a son and a daughter. Jake English and Jade Harley. You can find them in my address book. It has the double J's on it. I also have a picture of them in there. Find them when I leave. Jade is your age and Jake is your older brother." He said.

I wiped away my tears. "How come you never told me this?" I asked.

"I was when you were a bit older. I just didn't want to argue with your mom and deal with the crap." He answered.

"How am I gonna get there?" I asked.

"I have some money for you, enough to buy you clothes and food and transportation. Go and find them tell them what I said. And Jake should be able to know you." He said.

"Why did you abandon them?" I asked.

"I did but I also gave your mother some money each month for her and her kids. I never forgotten about them." He said. He kissed my forehead and told me "I love you and I will always be with you." Was his last words. I held his hand and slept by his side and said I love you to him, the the next day I woke up and his hand felt cold. I knew he went to sleep for a long time. I cried and kissed his head and then went out to the hospital and ran to grab a bus to where his address book said. That was when I stopped saying "I love you." to anybody. I never want to say those words ever again.

I woke up and I was still crying. I stopped and wiped my tears away. Jake then came in my room and hugged me.
"Sh let your tears out sis." He said.

I did let them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 365 18
So, yeah. This is a story about Sollux, obviously! All the characters in this are going to be humans, because I'm too lazy for my own good. It might...
10.2K 157 69
After the Bros vs. Gals Part 1, I decided to post so much fanfiction about Galzone. I hope Jaden and Lee will allow this.
15.4K 473 42
Just a fan fiction of the Martinez twins! Hope you enjoy! ♥️
78.2K 2.8K 30
Solkat Karkat Vantas just moved into a new town along with his brother Kankri and Porrim. He has this internet friend he likes to open up with but he...