The Babysitter | Choi Seungch...

By psychempty

July 17, 2017 Dear Mr. Choi Seungcheol, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to bid my farewell to you in person b... More

Disclaimer
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
Bonus ?¿?
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Author's Note
18
19
20
Announcement
21
22
23
24
26
27
FINAL
Special Chapter
Tagged
Not Part of the Fanfic

25

3.3K 136 61
By psychempty

Y/N and Wonwoo was called by Mingyu early in the morning, he told them it's urgent so the two hurriedly went to their favorite cafe, the siblings are currently waiting in silent for Mingyu not until Y/N looked at the notifications of her phone.

17 Missed calls and 6 Messages from Seungcheol

Seungcheol: Y/N, I'm sorry.

Seungcheol: I mean it, I believe you. Please come back to us, I am really sorry.

Seungcheol: The kids are looking for you... Please Y/N

Seungcheol: Please, Y/N talk to me.

Seungcheol: I don't want to upset you anymore, just talk to me when you're not mad at me anymore.

Seungcheol: Take care and stay safe Y/N.

Y/N can't help herself but to feel guilty after reading Seungcheol's messages. She badly want to forgive Seungcheol but a side of her is preventing her, can't push the sinking feeling away, she just decided to rest her head on the table.

Wonwoo broke the silence, he wants to divert her sister's attention away from Seungcheol, he knew how hurt Y/N was because of what Seungcheol did.

"Are you sure that you're going to stoop down her level just to teach that girl a lesson?"

Y/N lifts her head up and looks at her older brother, "I wasn't teaching Lexi a lesson Wonwoo oppa, the news about me stealing a necklace is out, even if it's ridiculous and not big deal, it still might affect our reputation, I'm worried about our parents."

"I know Y/N, we've been laying low for the past years. The time when we had a family crisis, fortunately our uncle helped us to maintain it private. Are you really sure about this? About the consequences?"

There was a moment of silence for the two because both of the their hearts sank upon the mention of the tragedy that happened to their little angel.

"Just for once can't I stand up for myself?" Y/N said burrowing her eyebrows, she doesn't know if she's upset with Wonwoo about telling her to get a grip or she's upset because she remembered her deceased younger brother.

I miss him. Y/N thought, she felt a pang in her chest because she also remembered the kids, I'm such a terrible person, I broke my promise that I will never leave them.

"I'm just advising you as an older brother, don't do something that you would regret eventually. I know you Y/N, you don't do these kind of stuffs." Wonwoo said patting her head.

Y/N just shrugs, their conversation was interrupted when Mingyu arrived.

"Hey" Wonwoo said.

"Hey," He said and turns to Y/N, "Heard you're in trouble." Mingyu said raising an eyebrow at Y/N, "Are you alright?"

"I'm not. I mean, I'm not in trouble and yes I feel completely fine. By the way do you know Lexi or are you somehow related with her?"

"Yes, she's my older sister."

Y/N widened her eyes while Wonwoo was almost choked by his own saliva, "She's Minah noona? No way!" Wonwoo said giving Mingyu an incredulous look. 

"Well sorry Wonwoo hyung but it's the fact. Kim Minah, goes for the stage name Lexi Kim. But don't worry I ain't her side."

"I... I'm sorry Mingyu-"

"It's fine, besides she's the one who did something wrong, what will you do about the articles?"

"Wonwoo oppa already contacted a lawyer, and we'll gonna discuss tonight our plans." Y/N suddenly felt conscious of Mingyu.

"Here, you might need this. I don't blame you if you guys are suspicious of me."

"No not really it's just, she's your sister..."

"It's fine Y/N believe me."

Y/N wants to believe him but she can't because she can see how kind Mingyu is and turning his back on his sister is not an action that the Mingyu she knows would do.

She opens the envelope that Mingyu handed, the moment she saw the pictures her stomach sank and hatred is filling her up.

"That  happened in one of the filming of WGM," Mingyu said pointing at the picture of Lexi forcefully grabbing Seungkwan's ears, "And the second one, at the hotel, one of the shooting too, she was about to slap them but Seungcheol abruptly came so she purposely fell to the ground blaming the kids for pushing her. The USB is inside the envelope, it has the exact date, time and the actual video."

Y/N doesn't seem to pay attention to anything that Mingyu has said.

"Thanks bro, for helping my sister. I didn't know you would be this interested in lending a hand."

"No problem bro, consider this as a payback, remember when you stood up for me when I was being bullied?"

Wonwoo rubs his nape, "You still remember that?"

"Of course."

"Is she okay?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo while pointing a finger on Y/N.

Wonwoo shrugs, "My little sister gets scary when she's angry."

"Dude that rhymes, cool."

"Thanks, we should probably get her something cold for her to chill." Mingyu suggests, Y/N on the other hand still not minding them.

"Y/N... we're just gonna order some foods and drinks, okay?"

No answer from Y/N, she's still glaring at Lexi in the photo, Wonu just shakes his head. They just stood up and went to the counter.

"How dare she hurt the kids." Y/N said clenching her fists hard.

○○○

Seungcheol rests his face on his palms, "I lost her."

"Appa are you alright? Where's Y/N?" Jisoo asked.

"She's gone." Seungcheol lifelessly answered.

The kids seem to not accept the response of their father, "What? No she'll never leave us, she promised." Junghan said.

"Stop joking around." Jihoon said.

The kids hurriedly went to Y/N's room, they checked the room, and was welcomed by an empty room.

"This can't be" Seungkwan said, "No, she promised us."

"Did we do something wrong that pushed her to make this kind of decision?" Seokmin asked his brothers with a hurt expression.

"Y/N..." Chan said, and is about to cry, "Y/N... gone?"

"Shhh Chan, have faith in Y/N, she will come back." Hansol said hugging Chan.

"Let's stop wasting our time by just sulking, this won't bring Y/N back. Let's call Mingming, Minghao, Jun and Samuel, let's have a meeting." Hoshi said bringing up his fist, "Who's with me?"

The kids, one by one, raised their fists, "We must bring Y/N back no matter what."

Jisoo called the others and they met by the McDonald's.

"Seriously? This is our meeting place?" Seungkwan said.

"It's the nearest." Junghan said, tying his hair into a bun but he's kind of having a trouble so Jisoo helped him.

"There." Jisoo said satisfied.

"Thanks Jisoo."

"No problem."

"But still-" Seungkwan was about to protest again but was cut off by Hoshi.

"And  besides we're hungry already." Hoshi said pouting while petting his stomach.

"Y/N gone is equal to no food." Hansol said resting his chin on the table.

"Y/n... gone?" Chan said and was about to cry but Seokmin turned himself into a clown just to make Dino happy even of it's just temporary.

"Appa isn't functioning properly, I think he is really affected with Y/N being gone." Seokmin said carrying Chan.

"What are we gonna do?" Seungkwan asked still thinking that Korean BBQ restaurant is a better meeting place than McDonald's.

"You probably should probably bring that 'Y/N' back."

Upon hearing that voice, the kids hurriedly turned around to see their beloved cousins.

"Mingming! Minghao! Jun! Wait- you brought baby Samuel?" Hoshi said, his eyes filled with happiness.

"Of course, Hansol texted me to bring him. I told him that we can't take care of baby Samuel but he insisted and said Jihoon will be the one in charge of taking care of Samuel."

Jihoon glared at hansol, "You said that?"

"Hehe, Jisoo hyung!" Hansol said hiding behind Jisoo.

"Calm down Jihoon." Jisoo said laughing at the cuteness of the two, "Junghan and I will take care of Baby Samuel, okay?"

Jihoon nods, quite relieved, "Thanks hyung, you're lucky this time Hansol." He said finally relaxing.

"You're still the same, I see." Jun said amused.

"Yeah right, so any ideas or helpful suggestions?"

"We shoukd focus on making them meet up something like that." Jihoon said shrugging.

"You've got a point Woozi, the conflict between your parents, I mean your nanny and Seungcheol must be solved by them alone, we kids cannot interfere because we might just make the situation even worse." Minghao said tapping his fingers on his chin.

"YAH! We've been apart for only a month and yet you gusy manage to mature much." Junghan said.

"We'll take that as a compliment." Mingming said smirking.

"Yah Mingming where did you learn that smirking smirking stuff?" Seungkwan said folding his arms.

Mingming raises an eyebrow, "Waeyo?"

"I wanna learn too, teach me!" Seungkwan said and with his statement the rest burst into laughters.

3 Days Later

"Serves you right Y/N." Lexi said smirking at the article where she made Y/N a thief. She continued scrolling happily her news feed not until she saw an article that made her jaw almost drop to the ground.

FAMOUS ACTRESS IS BLAMING THE DAUGHTER OF A CHAEBOL FAMILY, FOR HER MISSING 100000 US DOLLARS NECKLACE.

Click to read the full article.

Lexi clicked it in an instant.

Daughter of POSCO CEO Ohjoon Kwon, was accused of stealing a 100,000 US Dollars necklace owned by a popular korean actress. The daughter of the chaebol family didn't want to drop the name of the actress, afraid that this matter might become worse, she just wanted to clear her name and the misunderstandings between her and the actress.

Lexi gasps upon seeing a blurred photo of her. She immediately went to the comment section.

"Is that actress insane? Why would she accuse a daughter of a chaebol family  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"She blamed the wrong person, I wished the daughter dropped the name of that actress."

"Lol that actress might want some attention or money, please give her."

"There's an article like this right? Like 3 days ago, Lexi Kim accused a nanny for stealing her jewelry. Is this article and the other one linked with each other?"

"How dare she..." She said throwing her phone away.

Her manager bust the door and furiously slammed the table.

"Have you lost your mind?"

"What?" Lexi said irritated.

"Someone dropped this by on my office this morning, we are doing our best to know who that person is, take a look at it."

Lexi rolled her eyes and snatched the envelope from her manager's hands, she opened it, and was horrified to see photos of her hitting the kids of Seungcheol.

"No..." She teared the photos and let them fall on the floor, "No!" She screamed, and then helplessly fell to the ground.

○○○

Seungcheol: Y/N noona, it's me Hoshi. Please come back, appa is sick, please noona he's not getting any better even if we're trying to treat him. We need you.

Y/N: Hoshi... I miss you guys, but I can't  return there, I'm currently busy with something, I hope you understand. Just call your uncle Doyoon, instead.

The kids were saddened by Y/N's reply.

"She clearly doesn't want to come back." Jihoon said pouting.

"Don't say that, she said she's busy." Hoshi said defending Y/N while showing the text right to Jihoon's face.

"If she's that busy why did she manage to reply, she's obviously doesn't want to visit us." Seungkwan said upset.

"Seungkwan..." Chan called Seungkwan but he didn't look at him so Chan went running to Seungkwan and hugs him, "Y/N nyoona weel come bakkkkk."

"Aish, fine Chan, I believe you. Kids don't lie, right?"

Chan nods proudly and made the other kids to giggle.

"Appa is getting worse, what to do Junghan hyung?" Hansol asked  worriedly.

"He hasn't been eating properly for the past 3 days." Jun said taking out the tray of the untouched food of Seungcheol.

"Junhui you should take a rest you've been looking after our father since yesterday." Junghan said.

"Thank you for your hard work" Hoshi said bowing to Junhui.

Jun ruffles Hoshi's hair, "No problem, I just wanna help, besides we're family, family helps each other, right?"

"Right!" Hoshi said hugging Jun.

"What is taking Mingming, Jisoo, and Seokmin hyungs so long to come back?"

"Maybe it's traffic or the cashiers at the grocery are working so slow again." Seungkwan said shaking his head.

"Remind them to buy medicines for appa and powdered milks for Chan and Samuel." Jihoon said to Jun who is currently holding his phone.

"Gonna text them right away."

"I'm just gonna make some porridge for appa, Jihoon kindly please take care of Samuel." Junghan said passing Samuel carefully into Jihoon's arms. Jihoon met Hansol's gaze and hisses, "Hansol..."

"Hehehe Junghan hyung! I'll help you make the porridge." Hansol said running after Junghan.

"ARGGG HANSOL!!!"

It's already 6 pm, 4 hours have passed since Mingming, Jisoo and Seokmin went to the grocery to buy some stuffs for dinner, and medicines for their father but they still haven't come back home. The kids became really anxious and worried so they called Y/N.

On the fifth ring Y/N answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Y/N?"

"Junghan? Are you alright? Is there something wrong?"

"Y/N... Mingming, Jisoo and Seokmin went to the market this afternoon and they still haven't returned, Y/N, I can't leave the house, Appa Seungcheol is sick, and I need to watch over my little brothers. Y/N, please look for them. Please just this once, I'm begging you." Junghan can't help himself but to cry because he feels so helpless and useless right now, he can't even look for his missing cousin and brothers.

If only I am old enough. He thought sadly to himself.

"I'm gonna go to the grocery store and bring them home, okay? Keep the doors and windows closed okay? Call me immediately if something wrong happens bye." Y/N hangs up.

Y/N went to the grocery store and saw the kids by the entrance shivering, she approached them, the kids flinch when she tried to touch them but when they recognized her, they began hugging her and tears were falling down their cheeks.

"Y/N! We're scared!" Seokmin said crying, Jisoo and the other kid that Y/N doesn't recognize are trembling in fear.

Y/N holds the cold hands of the kids, "What happened?"

"A-ah guy stole our money, we told this matter to the guard but he wasn't listening to us." Mingming said.

"You are Mingming, right? Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N, let's go inside first, it's safer and warmer."

They went inside and Y/N contacted Mingyu and told him what happened. Mingyu and Wonwoo went there as fast as they can.

Mingyu and Wonwoo talked to the security staffs and they are trying to look at the cctv footage where the kids were holdapped.

"Go home with the kids Y/N, Wonwoo and I will take care of this, okay?"

Y/N nods at Wonwoo the Mingyu, "Stay safe, okay?"

"We will, you too and the kids."

They were about to go out but Jisoo remembered that they need to buy foods for dinner, milk for Chan and Samuel, and medicines for their father.

"Okay, we'll buy them before heading home." Y/N said.

She gets a big cart and put the kids inside one by one. Y/N found out that Mingming's phone was also stolen by the guy so they can't come back home that time, they also have no enough money. They bought the things they needed and went home home immediately.

When they got home, Y/N treated Mingming's and Jisoo's small wounds then she went straight to Seungcheol's room.

She brought a clean cloth and a basin, and placed them on the table, she puts another pillow under Seungcheol's head, Y/N tried her best not to wake Seungcheol up but failed.

"Y/N?"

"No, you're just hallucinating." Y/N said getting his medicine and a glass of water, "Can you sit?"

Seungcheol nods, resting his back against the headrest. Y/N puts the tablet inside his mouth and helped him drink water. She checked Seungcheol's temperature.

"39.4°C, your fever is very high. Have you taken a lukewarm bath? It will help lower your temperature."

"Maybe tomorrow, I don't think I can manage to move my body." Seungcheol said closing his eyes. He gets back to his sleeping position.

Is he already asleep? Y/N asked herself.

Y/N puts a fever cooling gel patch on Seungcheol's forehead, then she went to Seungcheol's wardrobe, and got a small towel, and then a new pair of clothes.

Y/N wets the cloth, and then she slightly squeezes it before wiping it to Seungcheol's face, and down to his neck, and nape. Y/N is hesitating if she's gonna wipe his body too, but just the thought of taking Seungcheol's clothes reddens her face.

Seungcheol began sweating so Y/N really has no choice but to take Seungcheol's shirt off. After taking it off as gently as she could, she wets the cloth again, and then she squeezes it before damping it onto Seungcheol's arms, then chest, and on his stomach. She puts a shirt on him, she also did that to his legs, and then she changed his pants into a comfortable black sweatpants. Of course she did that under the blankets. Satisfied of what she's done, she tugs the blanket up to his neck, and was about to turn off the lamp, but Seungcheol abruptly clutches her hand and softly pulls her to the empty space of the bed.

"Y/N... please stay."

Y/N looks at Seungcheol who is unconscious of what he was doing; clutching Y/N's hand and burrowing his eyebrows, Y/N smiles, "Don't worry, S.coups, I'm gonna stay for a while."

He is dreaming of something and Y/N is aware that she is included in his dreams, it might be a bad dream and Y/N is more than willing to stay by his side until he gets better and she's ready chase those bad dreams away.

Sorry for disappointing you guys with this update, I'm kind of busy this week so I apologize for the errors, and the scenarios. Thanks for still reading mah fanfic!!! Saranghaeyo ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.6K 20
Seungcheol, a single dad struggling to find balance between work and family. His wife passed after giving birth to their youngest. Not only was he le...
24.6K 944 23
" i can never even imagine to hurt you. " he moved closer to hold your hands but you stepped back, displaying your palm to stop him " ironically, yo...
458 27 23
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ. ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢs. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴ...
610 25 7
Jeon Wonwoo, secretary of CEO Kim Mingyu wants to resign after working for him for a decade, wanting time for himself and trying other things. But th...