Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 15

40.1K 649 133
By niallsbabe_xx

"Anyways.", Eleanor stated as she stood up from the ground, brushing off the dirt and grass. "I'm gonna head back. I've gotta type up a few notes for my psychology class and get ready for tonight."

I looked to Liam who was back on his phone. He looked up to me, giving me a soft smile.

"Oh. I'm gonna head back too. So, go ahead, Khlo. Catch 'ya later?" I gave him a smile and nodded as we both stood up. I followed Eleanor while he went the other way.

"So.", Eleanor glanced to me, as we crossed the street, leading ourselves back towards the main building. "You're going to the party, right?"

I looked to her, giving the are you kidding me look. She must have seen right through it though, as she stared back with a bright smile and her eyebrows raised.

"Uhh... I wasn't planning on it?", I questioned more than stated. Her face fell a little.

"Khloe....", She began to whine and tug on my arm. "You have to learn to live a little! You're in college for heaven's sake!"

"El, I don't do parties. They're just not my thing."

"W-what? B-But, Luke will be there!" We are seriously not going through this.. "Please come? You didn't even get to stay last time. You just bolted out of there as soon as Harry arrived.." She stopped walking, turning to me before we entered the building.

"I'm sorry, El, but I can't." I hate saying no, but I'm not going to budge. I'm the one who everyone always walks all over and the one who ends up looking like a fool because I can't say no to anyone. I'm the one who gets the feeling of guilt so hard that I budge and say fine. I just can't resist the puppy dog eyes and the pout like she's giving me now.. it's not going to work. Not this time.

"B-But Luke hopes to see you there, and I know you want to see him...." She batted her eyelashes, looking at me through the think and full set. I felt my cheeks heat. Well, it would be nice to see him, especially if he wanted me to be there... the only problem is wherever the party is, Niall is.. and I do not want to be around him.

"Sorry, El, but no." I pulled open the double doors, walking in. I didn't mean to be rude in any way, I just can't do it. If I want to live up to my standards, I have to at least attempt to stay clear of Niall as much as possible.

"Ugh. Fine....", she trailed in after me. "Will you at least help me get ready?" I nodded and she smiled as we made our way up the stairs. Her room is on the third floor, so the walk was a little further.

When we made it to her dorm, Perrie was there along with Liz who were also getting ready. Looks like I'm chilling by myself tonight.

"Yay, guys! Okay, how hot is Luke Hemmings?", Liz spoke, looking to both, El and I while we walked in, sitting on the small futon in the corner of the room.

"Oh my gosh!", Perrie gushed. "He's so hot!"

"Watch it, ladies. He's got his eyes on someone.", El looked straight to me, smiling. I felt my cheeks flush. What? No...

They all looked to me with their eyebrows raised. I blushed, looking to my lap. He doesn't like me. Luke is not thay kind of guy to like a girl like me..

"No, guys. He doesn't even know me.", I stated, trying not to smile as a warm feeling took over. He doesn't, does he? I mean, I'm not really his type I don't think.. he's more of a guy to find interest in a rocker chick, not... me. Right?

Although, he did want to see me tonight, but he just means it in a friendly manner. Yeah. Wait, but why did he keep winking and me and making me blush? Does he? Ugh, I'm so confused!

"He doesn't have to know you to like you, Khlo.", Perrie smiled at me as my eyes caught her's.

"That's why we need to convince her to go tonight! He wants to see her!"

"Wait, what?", Liz looked from me to Eleanor, then back to me. "You're not going?" I just shrugged, shaking my head. And great, this is where the guilt comes in. "What did you plan on doing all night, exactly?"

I don't really know, but anything is better than going to that stupid frat house party where the girls are drunk and nearly naked, and the guys are high and horny. I really don't feel like taking part in that.

"I dunno. Watch a movie or read a book, or something."

All three busted into laughter. I looked between all three of them. What's so bad about not wanting to go? Not everyone shares that same interest!

"W-watch a movie? Over a party? Are you nuts?", Liz asked, earning a slap on the side of the head from Perrie as she tried to shake off the smile that was constantly moulded to her face.

"What she means is, Khlo, you would want to sit home by yourself why all of your friends are out having fun?" Okay..that didn't sound any better. Only made me feel worse.

I understand that I'm in college and am suppose to be going to parties, and living my life, but I can't when I have a constant reminder of what could happen.

I don't want to get drunk. I don't want to end up in a hospital again. I don't feel like being raped. And I don't want to run into Niall. What other better way to avoid all of that then by staying in the dorms?

"Listen, guys." I sighed, looking to all three girls. "It's not that I want to sit alone by myself, but I just can't go, okay? Trust me. If I could I would." They all looked puzzled at me, knitting their eyebrows together.

They don't know the story, and honestly, I don't plan on sharing it to them yet. No offense or anything, but I'm just not totally comfortable with telling them some of my more kept secrets yet. We've only known each other about two weeks.

Gemma still doesn't even know.

"Just..", I sighed and shook my head. I don't know how to make this easier. "Never mind.."

They looked at me for a few seconds, still confused.

"Okay! I've got notes to get to!", El broke the awkward silence, as she pulled out her laptop. We all looked to her, chuckling.
My phone buzzed, pulling my attention to my pocket. I pulled it out to see an unknown number had text me.

(638)489-3327-

Hope to see you tonight. :)

I furrowed my eyebrows, rereading it. Okay... it's not Niall's, because after the other day, I saved it so I would know if he texted me again. But who else would have my number? Gemma, El, and Liam are the only one's I'd given it to.

To: (638)489-3327

Who is this?

(638)489-3327-

Luke sorry

I felt my cheeks heat. Oh shit. How did Luke have my number? Not that I'm exactly complaining, but I don't remember giving it to him. Not unless Liam did, but I feel like he would have asked me if it was okay first?

I quickly added him to my contacts, and replied, not wanting to be one of those annoying girls who take hours to reply. Not to him anyways.

To: Luke H.

Oh! haha it's fine. How'd you get my number?

He responded almost instantly, making my stomach flutter as I now know that I am actually texting him. I hate, yet love this feeling he gives me.

Luke H.-

Niall's phone. Is that okay? Lol

I chuckled to myself, hoping that none of the girls were paying attention to me. Is that okay? I love how polite he is. Unlike Niall who is just straight up an ass. "Sorry about tonight, babe. Could have been you" who the hell says that? And to a girl he doesn't even know?!

To: Luke H.

Yeah it's okay :) Does he know?

Luke H.-

Nope:) shhhhh!

I blushed harder, reading the text to myself. I chuckled loudly this time. Shit. I glanced up to see all the girls had stopped talking, and had looked straight to me. Oh my gosh, please don't ask questions.....

"Are you blushing?", Liz asked the one I most certainly did not want to answer, nor even talk about because I could feel that my cheeks were literally on fire. And her pointing it out only made then burn more.

"Ummm.. no?"

"You so are! who are you texting?", El asked this time, trying to look at my phone. I held it to my chest, smiling. My whole face was hotter than a hot tamale, including the tip of my ears.

"No one?" Just then, my phone buzzed again in my hands. I felt my stomach flip as the girls all looked at each other. I fumbled to stand up quickly as they all raced over to me, trying to reach for the phone. Oh hell no, was I letting them know about Luke having my number.... Not a good combination. Either they'll find a way to force us together in a tight room, or they'll start texting him telling him stuff about me, and to like ask me out or something. Not that I wouldn't mind that, just not when I first met the guy! I mean, I've seen him twice! We don't even know each other.

I sprinted to the bathroom as soon as I got my ankles free, locking the door behind me. They continued to bang on the wooden door and shout at me. Oh my, I think I may have just gotten myself into some trouble.

Luke H.-

I don't feel like getting my ass kicked from going through his phone, so can this be a secret? :)

I smiled and nodded, quickly remembering that he couldn't actually see me. I sent a smile back, along with a 'sure'.

It's like I'm in ninth grade again. The crushes and the butterflies. The blushing and the weird feelings. It's all so much, but such a wonderful feeling. Like I'm a little kid again.

Luke H.-

You never answered my question... :(

To:Luke H.

What question?

Luke H. -

The one about seeing you tonight? Hopefully? :)

I smiled. I cannot believe I'm going to do this.

To: Luke H.

Yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.7K 35
Brinley Rose Trinity Abernathy - Human. Harry Edward Styles - Vampire. #27 In Harry Styles Vampire!
161K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
462K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
11.2K 168 26
Grishaverse x reader Oneshots featuring mostly Kaz Brekker. GRISHAVERSE ยฉ๏ธirmgardmelodie13