Dominant Book 2

由 Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... n... 更多

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Seven II
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Forty-Nine II
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Sixty-Nine II
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy Two II
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Epilogue I
Final Epilogue
NEWS!

Chapter Eighteen

2.8K 100 5
由 Mo0n_AiRies_011

*Zach's POV*

Barging through my office with a thundering roar, I slammed the door shut while punching the wall. My anger radiating from me in waves. That fucking bastard of an old hag has the audicacy to taunt me of ways he could kill Lex if ever he finds out I'm in love with her. Damn him of all people!! Punching the wall more times, I'm surprised my knuckles didn't bleed. Which only meant one thing....I need to visit the witch soon. This is not a good sign.

Taking a deep breath in, I leaned myself on the huge mahogany desk of my office. That same desk I have to do the inevitable and has to kiss that blonde just so grandpa doesn't notice. Geez! Why do blonde girls love messing my life?

Suddenly, the office door opened and closed gently in a seductive way. No need to be Einstein to know it is the bitch.

"My...you have grown" she remarked as she paddled towards me with a sway of that hips of her. My other side bristling towards her but I held him back. If I throw a tantrum at her, it'll only please her.

"Hmmm...I bet you got better in bed with that physique of yours. Can I have just one taste?" She said seductively as she trails her sick fingers down my arm. It takes everything in me not to lash out and claw at her.

Veronica is something that always brings my inner monster out without control. My childhood years is filled with filth with what my grandfather and her did to me.

I was seven when grandpa started to "train" me. Making me fight fully grown males who are stronger, bigger, taller, and more skilled than I am. Every time I lose a battle, the whip will be the one to make itself known. I remember every time I have to wake up early, wincing and crying in pain. Grandpa have isolated me from the outside world, making me live in the East Wing of the mansion where everyone is banned to enter. He also banned my mother to enter, whipping the both of us when we are caught.

As I grow up, I learned to become hard-boiled, both physically, mentally and emotionally. I became independent, growing up without anyone to raise me; except for the whip that is constant on my skin. My father couldn't help that time because he was so busy in the company, and every time he comes home, I will be sent there and act like I wasn't tortured.

I was nine when I finally had my first kill. My grandfather getting furious as to why I am not winning for years, when the truth is, I already have the strength and skill to kill his pawns but I just refrain myself from doing so. It pleases me to see him all frustrated and riled up. The whip that is constant on my skin became like a second nature to me, I have developed immunity from it until all pain is nothing to me...even gunshot wounds.

Through the years of growing up, it's only Liz that is tolerated to come near me. Stitching me up and feeding me when I can't feed myself. Through those years, I have became mad in loneliness. That constant anxiety of being locked up alone got to me and before I know it, I already lost my sanity.

I don't know what happened. All I remember is mom and Liz escaping me to take me to a witch's house to help me. That's all I remember before going back to hell again, and this time, worse. Since then, I never saw mom again.

I was twelve that time. It was in the middle of the night but my instinct is keeping me from resting. I can feel it in the air that something bad is going to happen.

Flashback...

The night is silent. The sound of the crickets that usually filled my lonely hell had banned the place. It was so eerie, so silent. Tossing and turning on the bed, my instinct nagging at me; telling me that something bad will happen.

Looking back to the only window, the crescent moon smiling down for the world. Only, it doesn't ever smile down at me. If possible, it is even frowning.

I heard many pairs of footsteps and I know, something is really going to happen.

The door of my prison room opened to reveal a blonde girl about the age of grandpa. Is she here to torment me too? Clearly, with the guys she has behind her.

"Hey there, Zach. It seems to be that it's going to be me and you tonight" she remarked in a sultry voice that made me sneer in disgust.

Looking back at the guys behind her, they are holding those thick ropes that they use in restraining me when I'm out of control. Jumping to dominant mode, I dashed towards her with clawed hands I couldn't even recognize as mine.

A lining gash on her face appeared at my claw that barely reached her because of the guys that reached me faster than her. Growling their way and lashing at them with pointed teeth, my madness seeping out of me where I am again close to insanity.

It took them an hour to be able to finally restrain me, tying me to the bed that is made with the hardest of metal that I still can't break. But someday, I will.

My hands and legs are tied to each side of the bed, my legs apart.

Shooting deathly daggers at this whore who slapped me in the face as soon as I was tied, she took my shirt off; revealing those scars I have faced in my very early age.

"Such an art" she said in wonder, as if torment is something that is called beauty. How sick!

The guys left her to do what she wants with me, I'm growling at her, tugging and pulling at my restraints.

Tearing my shorts off my body with her long pointed nails has my body quivering in disgust and what was to happen. She took off her clothes and I just want to scream in any attempt to get out of this torture.

Once naked, she leaned towards me injected something to me that made me hard...ecstacy. Once she is close to me, I started to panic. No no no!

Too bad, nothing stopped her. And that's when she entered me inside her and started to bounce up and down my length, all he way with me growling and pulling so hard that hurted my wrist.

"You should hate girls. They only makes you weak, wrap you up in their sick fingers to control you. Make you do everything for them and using you as their own pleasure"

My grandfather's words rang in my mind and I closed my eyes tightly, angry tears leaking out from the eyes that seen nothing but cruelty.

From that day on, I swore to myself to end this torture. End him and his bitch that makes me grow up in filth.

End of Flashback...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4M 131K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...
4.2M 90.6K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
3.5K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
442 105 63
Volume 1 of the "Age of Solace" series. (Part 1 of 4). A serious dark-fantasy story. Descriptive violence and gore, as well as dark themes (Rated M...