RANTS AND MY THOUGHTS

By 50spurplefish

Mostly me complaining. I wouldn't suggest reading this if you know me personally/in person, it's likely that... More

So, Basically...
It's 6 in the Morning
Being Sick Sucks
I Skipped School
Bad Birthday
Bad Dreams And Nightmares
Thoughts At 1:37 in the Morning
My Fears Have Me By The Tail
It's Back, And Probably So Am I
jesus christ that's jason borne
Bleh
Really Short Update
On The Plane
Day 1 Has Ended
Day 2 Has Ended
Day 3 Has Ended
Day 4 Has Ended
Day 5 Has Ended
Day 6 Has Ended
The Last Day Has Ended
This Won't Make Sense, But...
hey
i am passionate about this
Oh hello there
I'm dying for real
This is stupid I'm sorry
yiikkkeeessss
The Carnival
Me Complaining Again
πŸ™ƒ
yea boiiiiiiiiii
For Fuck's Sake
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
-
ugh jesus christ
hOLY FUCKING SHIT
okay
I'm only putting this up because it would be a waste not to.
wow
Emotions Can Go Kiss My Ass
//
A Dumb Rant
I don't want to talk anymore
Sick Feeling
Fuck
A poem?????idk
oh boy
Paranoid
-
2AM
.
Worry & Guilt
The Wedding Singer
?
"Fat cunt"
Sorry
whoops don't bother with this
tiny complaint lmao
πŸ‘
sshh🀐
fuck this
fucking hell
πŸ˜πŸ’•
memory lane
beep beep

Random Thoughts

10 0 0
By 50spurplefish

Yup. I stayed up a little late. And I'm gonna regret it tomorrow I bet. It's about 2:30AM.

I've spent most of my last few hours watching YouTube and feeling a little empty. Eh. I might just be tired. Today was a boring day. There wasn't much to do and my parents left the house for a while with my sister so I had to watch my brothers and do some chores. I ended up looking at klance fanart and playing FeeDog till I got to stage 109. I tried to draw a bit while listening to music but I wasn't very inspired.

After dinner, I got bored enough that I painted all over my arm, making it look like Shiro's Galra arm. Yea. Nothing all that fun happened today so I feel and felt depressed. I wish I was like other kids and was able to do more fun stuff more often but my family's money situation is bad, I have too many siblings, and no one invites me to do stuff very often. Almost never. I think going to the carnival with Josh was the first person to invite me to do anything in such a long time. I mean, sure I hang out with Alyssa sometimes but I have to ask her to hang out, she doesn't exactly invite me to hang out. That's about it.

When I bring this up with some kids at school, they always wonder what I do to take up time. Honestly, I tend to just sit in my room and draw, listen to music, watch youtube, or stare at something for five hours till I have to take a shower. I also try to make things interesting by coming up with a conspiracy theory or I look up at the sky through the window and imagine scenarios I could be in since I can't actually do anything. I never really have homework, I finish it in class, and reading isn't my thing I guess. I can never find books that actually keep me interested and when I'm not interested, I tend to not understand the words on the pages. My life can be pretty boring and I feel like I'm in a prison half the time. That's why I'm so ready to finally get to school and hate leaving school. I know that I have to go back to my cage and just sit there. I could go hang out with my family but I get teased enough as it is outside of my home, I don't need to go talk to them so they can act surprised that I'm socializing.

Truth be told, I was never really able to do fun stuff. When I was younger, my parents didn't let me go to my friends' houses very often and I never did anything other than play in my room or watch a movie. My mom even admits that my siblings and I don't do much outside of our house. This is probably why I have bad social skills, I don't interact with too many people outside of school other than my family who even then feel a bit distant.

As I grew older, I slowly became more and more distant from everyone. Even myself for a while. I still really can't define my own personality and I have no idea of what I'm supposed to do with my life. Eh I'll probably figure it out. It doesn't help that people keep trying to dictate who I am though. That I can try to fight against I guess.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight and toodles 🤠🤠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 61 13
🀍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🀍
67K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
161K 15.2K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...