Mischief Meets Mischief (A Lo...

By FlyingWords

Jang Hana has been living in the forests of North Carolina to escape. To escape the mortals who would ask que... More

Chapter 1-Crash Down
Chapter 2-Pranks and Confusion
Chapter 3- Explanations and Explosions
Chapter 4-Fights
Chapter 5- Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 6-Patience
Chapter 7-Nightmares
Chapter 8-Secrets
Chapter 9-Welcome to Asgard
Chapter 10-Pain and Suffering
Chapter 11-Sanity
Chapter 12- Where Are You?
Chapter 13- Found, Part 1
Chapter 15- Found, Part 3
Chapter 16 - Waiting For Death
Chapter 17- Nothing
Chapter 18- It All Ended With An Arrow
Chapter 19- Visiting the Prisoner
Author's Note
Chapter 20- A Talk With the King
Chapter 21- Crime and Punishment
Chapter 22- Love Notes and Death Threats
Chapter 23- A Frozen Blade
Chapter 24- Three Little Words
Chapter 25- Nothing (Final Chapter)
Authors Note
Epilouge- The Love of a Lying Man
Sequel Teaser
Help Me
Twitter
Book 2
New Cover
Doctor Who
Watty Awards
Celebration

Chapter 14- Found, Part 2

2.3K 105 27
By FlyingWords

AUTHORS NOTE- First off, thank you guys so much for getting +1.2k reads! That is absolutely amazing and I'm so glad to know that people actually enjoy the story. Thanks to all the usual people and anyone who read, voted or commented.
Extra Special thanks to kimThylove and MissHummingbird16 for saying such nice things!!
Please vote and comment if you liked it, I love hearing from you guys!

THIRD PERSON POV

The Other quickly ran to find Thanos. He was outside, marveling at the sight before him.

The other quickly kneeled on one knee and began to speak.

"My liege. They have begun. They will arrive soon."

"Perfect. Everything is falling into place." He waved his hand in front of him, gesturing at the army he had assembled. "This is the army that will bring Asgard to its knees." He paused. "We leave at once!" Thanos commanded.

"Yes, sire." The Other bowed once more and quickly ran off again to give the order.

LOKI POV

"You are absolutely crazy. you do realize that don't you?"

Elizabeth and I were walking through the hall of the palace, going to the meeting. A day after Hel had first found them, I spent all day in my study, reading on spells that could help us.

I had finally found the right one.

"Yes, I suppose." I answered. I kept my voice down, noticing the stares from the servants running around. As soon as I stepped foot in the palace, word spread like wildfire about the monster that had returned. And what's more, he had come with four Midgardian mortals!

And then people quickly learned about the search for Jang. Rumors flew everywhere about who she was and how she was connected to me. She has been said to be my wife or a relative or even a witch, among others.

I was going to have a lot of explaining to do.

"But how do you know I'm crazy?" I asked. "I haven't even told you what I plan to do."

She shrugged. "Not really sure. But whatever you plan to do, its going to be either dangerous, stupid, or against the law. Maybe even all three!?

I smiled. "You'll find out soon enough."

I opened the doors to see everyone there and...Heimdall?

"Oh hey! Loki! So, it turns out, Heimdall kinda...maybe...sorta...overheard our meeting yesterday." Sarah said, a panicked look on her face.

Heimdall turned to me. "You dare to disobey the direct rulings of your king?"

I shrugged. "Pretty much. His 'rulings' never really applied to me anyway. Even if they did, I never really listened."

He chuckled. "Very well then. But, it is my sworn duty to notify The Allfather of crimes against the throne."

"Alright. We're just going to have to work our way around that." I said.

"Ok. Now that we've got that settled, what is your brilliant plan, Loki?" Abby looked at me expectantly.

"Well, I finally found a spell that will allow me to open a portal. A portal between worlds. But it will only be opened for about a minuet and as because it requires a large amount of dark magic, everyone in the palace will know something is going on."

"So when is the best time to do this, then?" Sabrina asked.

"The ideal time would be midnight, tonight. The guards will still be patrolling but not as many people will notice it." I explained.

"How long does it take for you to open the portal?" Thor asked.

"Maybe five minuets. And it will only stay open for about a minuet."

Everyone grew silent, thinking about the obstacles we faced.

"Hold on. Who is going and who will stay? We obviously all can't go." Hel spoke quietly.

"I've got it. Sarah, Abby, Sabrina, Elizabeth, Thor and I will go to Niflheim and bring back Jang and look for Thanos." Thor cut me off before I could continue.

"I cannot." Thor said. "Father has ordered me to stay in Asgard to protect our people, in case of another attack from the Dark Elves."

I stood there, considering what to do. "Alright, then. This will actually work. Tonigh at midnight, the girls and I will meet here. At the same time, Thor, you must distract Odin. Tell him something happened in the village, anything to keep him away from this room for as long as possible."

Thor nodded. "Very well."

"The spell will no doubt alert any guards near here. Sif, Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg, you will have to hold off the guards for as long as you can." I looked around and they all nodded in agreement.

"And what of me?" Hel asked.

"You must stay here, where you are safe. I will not risk Thanos getting anywhere near you."

"But it is my own realm! I can guide you through it!" She protested.

"That may be true, but you are my child, and I will protect you. We will be fine." I reassured her.

She sighed. "Very well." She grumbled.

I smiled. "Then it is settled. We will meet her tonight then."

(Later that night)

I willed myself to be invisible and silently opened the door. I looked around to make sure no one was there and swiftly began walking. I opened the doors and saw the girls and the warriors standing inside.

"You're late." Sabrina chided.

I just shrugged. "No matter, we have more important things to do." I looked over at the warriors who now stood guard outside.

"We will give you as much time as we can." Hogun said.

"Thank you." I said simply.

"I hope you realize that if this is one of your tricks, I will end you." Sif said.

I smiled. "And I'll shall expect nothing less." With that she turned and walked outside, closing the door behind her.

I looked over that the girls. "Ready?"

They all nodded.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and began the spell.

"ó guðum öldungunum, andar myrkrinu, sálir af fortíðinni. koma vald þitt til mín, láttu mig virkja hana, láta mig ferðast milli heima."

I heard fighting from outside the doors and knew I had to hurry.

I didn't have much time. I repeated it over and over again. I felt myself becoming weak when I heard a collective gasp from the girls. I opened my eyes to see a dark green circle swirling in front of us. We all looked around, waiting for someone to go first.

"Well?" Sarah said, looking at me expectantly.

I walked until I was right in front if the portal.

I was absolutely terrified.

If this worked, we could bring Jang back. If it didn't, we could all face horrible punishment.

I took a deep breath and stepped through.

JANG POV

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

I had began to count the seconds again. Counting down the time. But counting down until what?

The end of my imprisonment?

My rescue?

My death?

I didn't know.

It was quiet and that worried me. I would always hear faint footsteps, but now there was nothing.

Nothing but my thoughts.

I looked up weakly at the tiny window in my cell, hoping to distract myself from the unending pain I had grown all too familiar with.

From the floor, I could see the moon high in the sky. It must be close to midnight.

But it didn't matter.

I thought about moving closer to the window to see something other than these four walls but found that I couldn't.

I just couldn't take the pain.

So I just sat there, counting the seconds again.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

It Gets Better By

Fanfiction

3.1K 83 18
Jamie Campbell Bower x Reader where the reader is Joseph Quinn's sister. The story is that Jamie, Joseph, and the reader are all in the same movie to...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.1K 172 11
๐™…๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™. ๐™†๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ ๐™š-๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ก สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜š.๐˜š ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
166K 2.3K 36
Please, read to find out.