voicemails | n.g

By artjficially

❝i won't stop calling til you're back in my arms, emma.❞ artjficially | 2017 | noel gallagher More

ZERO
VOICEMAILS PART ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
VOICEMAILS PART TWO
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR

ONE

1K 34 5
By artjficially

ONE NEW VOICEMAIL

"emma. i only left a week ago, i know. i'm a massive cunt for what i did to you though. just upped and left - to follow my dreams, yeah - but i left you behind. i love you, right, and i regret it already.
touring with inspiral carpets is mental, ems. sure, i'm a roadie and bein' in the band would've been better, but it's such a mad experience.
i just wish i'd not been a dickhead and had told you sooner and avoided bein' a cunt about it because maybe you could've supported me, y'know, told me to follow me dreams because you love me. i love you though, ems. please just answer my calls and talk to me. you're my girl, em. this whole thing isn't the same knowing you're at home pretendin' i don't exist.
please, for the love of god, just call me back."
DELETE? YES/NO

---
okay this is happening lmao
had this drafted a while but didn't know if i should post it but :-)
some things will be changed and whatever so there will be inaccuracies but they're intentional !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
188K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...