Love Me ( Demi Lovato & Bella...

By A25929

Bella feels alone struggling with some personal issue's , can Demi save her, and do they fall In love? More

Love Me
how to love
Two Pieces
To be in love
Hope
A/n
another A/n
You
start of something new
A/n
Our little place
Don't forget
A new kind of love
a/n news
A/n
just another a/n
a little closer
A/n
a change
A/n
give me a chance
Dont let go

can't back down

869 28 3
By A25929

Demi's POV.

I havent seen or even visited bella , i dont know if i could take it, I decided to go to the music room and get my mind off of all the drama. I was playing around with diffrent chords on the guitar and i got bored so i went to play the piano and ended up falling asleep.

I wake up and im wraped in a balnket in the arms of someone

-" Baby?"

the person brushed hair out of my face , i opened my eyes and see it's bella i feel tears fall down my face, i got up and went to leave the room but bella grabed my wrist pulling me close to her

-" Baby i miss you and i am so.. so.. soo. sorry i never ment to yell at you, i just didnt want you starving oyurself because of me, ok? and i love you a lot i am so sorry baby and it broke my heart seeing you didnt come back to see me."

I wanted to just fall into her arm but didnt because i couldnt, i wasnt ready to start up a relationship again , i just needed to focus on me for right now.

I unattacked her hand from my wrist and left the room .

I havent even eaten , and i just dont want to , i have no erge to eather.

i just need time.

Bella's POV.

I didnt want to go back to our room because i new i would break down and cry, but my demons wouldnt leave me alone, they just kept talking , i was trying to fight the urge to cut or do anything stupied but it just wouldnt go away, i got up and walked to the top of buldings roof and , sat on at the edge , my demons kept saying over and over again

Just die kill yourself and do it dont think twice. i grabed the sharp piece of glass i broke from when i droped a plate and it broke.

I put it to my wrist and i started to cry , i felt someone sit behind me and wrap there arms around my waist

-" Baby i know you hurt but im here, please dont do this .... i Love you and i dont want you to do this. "

-"You dont love me , you just are trying to keep me from doing this, I dont know what more to say to you demi , i said i was sorry and i trully ment it but you just wouldnt even talk to me you barly even look at me , it broke my heart demi, You broke my heart."

demi's voice started to crake ,

-"I am sorry i just was hurt when you were yelling at me and i never have seen that side of you and i was scared, i know your sorry i just wanted to focus on me , Baby i love you and i am so so so so so sorry ."

she pulled me closer to her , she gently took the glass from my hand and put it by her side , i pulled her close and cryied in her arms , she rubbed circles on my back trying to comfurt me and i started to feel a little better. I looked up at her and she kissed my forhead and got up, she put out her hand signaling for me to grab it , i grabed her hand , she helpedme up and we walked to our room , when we got there we just layed in bed and just cuddling and never wanting to let each other go. Demi was my love, my life , my eaverthing and i dont think i want to ever let her go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few Months Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV.

YAAAY!!! we finaly get to leave in less than a week , but i couldnt help but keep thinking that demi and i are gonna be apart because i live in california in this small town called Crescent City.

I understand she can come visit me , but she cant because i dont want her to find out, find out about my past, my parents, my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 54 15
What happens when Demi bumps into a beautiful mysterious girl ? What if they quickly became friends ? Hope is a mystery and Demi wants to figure her...
58.3K 1.4K 31
billie won't leave eliana alone even though eli has made it clear she doesn't want anything to do with her. will eli give in or will billie finally...
311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.
35.3K 785 23
Demi Lovato is at the top of her career, but her personal life is not where she wants it at all. She's been struggling to stay strong. Dealing with h...