Triple Trouble { A Cedric Dig...

By marauderw

Instead of two Weasley twins, there are three : Fred, George and Silena. The trio is starting their fifth ye... More

End of summer
Dementor on the train!
Back to Hogwarts.
I thought there would be tryouts...
Oh my God!
Hogsmade.
THANK U
Family and Secrets.
Please!
Christmas.
Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor/ O.W.Ls keep getting closer
Gryffindor vs Slytherin.
An amazing end to O.W.L's!!
Summer Time
Pre Quiddich WorldCup Drama
Quiddich World Cup!
i need your advice
Post Quiddich World Cup Drama!
Exciting news!
Second book is up!!!

Gryffindor vs Huffelpuff

9.8K 212 168
By marauderw

"And we are playing against Huffelpuff and not Slytherin!" Oliver grumbled. He was furious.

Everyone groaned.

Wait??

They didn't know!

Oh damn!

"Yeah I know," I replied. Should have kept my mouth shut but oh well. Here comes the hate from my fellow team mates.

Oliver gave me a stare.

"And you didn't think that perhaps it was important for you to tell me..?" He started off. A huge rant was coming right up, courtesy of Oliver Wood!

"Umm, I thought you already knew.." I trailed off, I was obviously embarrassed. But really, I thought he would know. And this doesn't explain how Cedric knew and so one Captain knew but the other didn't! Weird!

"No, Silena." He said, in a deadly serious voice.

"Silena, you really should have told us!" Angelina grumbled.

I winced. Clearly my start as Chaser was pathetic.

"Yeah, how did you know anyway?" Harry asked.

HARRY, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!

"Cedric told me," I mumbled but clearly everybody heard me.

"Silena, can you stop daydreaming about Diggory all the time then maybe you would have remembered to tell us," Fred snickered.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait, you're friends with Cedric Diggory?!" Oliver asked, obviously furious.

"Not really," I shrugged.

"Is he really that cute up close?" Alicia giggled.

"He seems so strong and silent," Angelina joined in.

I chuckled, Oliver's face was getting redder every second.

I decided to take a risk.

"I know, he's really nice too," I smiled.

"I forbid you to admire Cedric Diggory," Oliver grumbled.

The three of us burst out laughing.

"Focus!" Oliver grumbled.

"Yeah, Silena, I forbid you to talk to him!" Fred stated.

"You're not my father!" I glared at Fred.

"Anyway, Oliver, don't worry, man! I mean, remember last time, Harry caught the snitch in less than five minutes." George stated, trying to change the topic, I guess. I shot him a grateful smile. Where Fred was hotheaded and fierce, George was always the one who would try to ease the tension. This was the balance between them.

"No! You cannot take Hufflepuff lightly! No! You just cannot. This is my last chance to win the cup and I-" Oliver started, obviously crestfallen.

Okay, now I felt super guilty! This means so much to Oliver, more than it means to any of us!

"Okay, Oliver! We're taking Hufflepuff very seriously. We'll put up our best effort and win the cup for you and for Gryffindor!" I stated, a new spirit entering me. I was so inspired, I would win the cup, no matter if it was Cedric I was against or Slytherin, things like that didn't matter, Oliver deserved the cup more than anyone else in Hogwarts did.

"Okay guys! Here's the deal, we have three spectacular chasers, two unbeatable beaters and a seeker who has never failed to win us a match." Oliver beamed.

"And a keeper who can defend almost anything." I added.

Oliver started blushing, clearly he was extremely bashful and modest. Everyone in the team was determined and inspired.

"We'll do it Oliver." Angelina told him.

"This year's is our's." Fred said, almost as if he knew.

"Definitely." I replied.

Oliver smiled at us, his spirits renewed and looked even more determined if that was even possible!

Uh oh, I thought as I realised how much we would have to train now.

Goodbye decent grades!

***

The days passed by with us training vigorously and with spectacular determination to prove it that this year the cup had to sit in McGonnagal's giant study, it was inevitable which was clearly seen by the long, frequent and continuous hours of our training. Our stamina was improving along with our techniques and the ability to understand one another which was quite important for us chasers.

The day came by, sooner than any of us were probably expecting but alas, it was time our efforts paid off and bore fruit. I really hope they did.

I got ready, nervously, it was my first real game of Quiddich. I had to prove myself that indeed it was a good decision made by Oliver to add me to the team, purely on the basis of talented family members.

I made my way towards the Great Hall, slowly and met the rest of the team. They were huddled together.

"Hey, guys," I said, to announce my presence.

They all nodded, clearly we were too nervous and the weather was so not with us because our seeker was light and small, which is usually preferred but during this condition it was quite likely that Harry could blow off and so Cedric's built was appreciated.

We all nervously made our way to the pitch and Madame Hooch blew her whistle.

This was it!!

I noticed the Quaffle was with a Hufflepuff Chaser and as he passed it on to someone else, I quickly caught it. I was so emerged in the game, I forgot I had a height phobia. I threw the Quaffle in the post and BAM!

10 points to Gryffindor.

Angelina scored later on and then a Hufflepuff chaser did.

I was about to get the Quaffle again when I heard a whistle. Oliver had called for time out, Harry looked as if he was about to faint.

"Oi! What's wrong?" Angelina demanded. She was about to score so she was pretty ticked off.

"I can't see." Harry informed us. Bummer! But not yet, as I saw Hermione quickly making her way towards us, Ron at her heels.

She came and performed a spell that was too complicated for me to remember. But Harry could see clearly. That was the main thing.

"Let's do this!" Oliver yelled after thanking Hermione again and again.

"I could kiss you!" He stated.

We all burst out laughing, including Hermione.

The whistle blew again and the game started. A couple of goals were scored, none done by me until I heard a delighted a cheer,

"I've got it! I've got the snitch!" Cedric yelled!

Nooooo!

I was about to look at my teammates but I saw that none of them were looking at Cedric, they were looking down and with a horror I realised, Harry had fallen off his broom.

Cedric noticed too because he saw that none of his teammates were taking part in his moment of glory, his moment to shine. He saw what was happening and he opened his mouth in horror! He started shaking his hands, asking for a rematch, later when we had mounted our brooms but even Oliver agreed that they had won fairly.

Cedric was such a gentleman though, I realised later on.

At that moment, I was too busy hoping Harry was okay.

thankfully, Harry had been saved by Dumbledore's spell and the reason that he had fallen was because a hundred dementors had entered the ground and those demented affected him like they didn't affect anyone else. Sure, they made you feel miserable but I guess they made Harry feel far, far beyond just miserable. I don't know why though.

Anyway, the good thing was that he was saved. We quickly made our way to Madame Poppy.
Thankfully, there was no internal injury. But we were all still very miserable because we had lost the match. My first match. Talk about failure.

I was looking around when I saw that Cedric was trying to get my attention from one of the windows. I mouthed, 'what?'

He beckoned for me to come outside. Perhaps he wanted to talk. But about what??

"Guys, I'm going to go clean up, I feel sick, myself." I mumbled.

"Well, get yourself checked then," Alicia told me, probably worried another player would be injured. We couldn't afford anymore injuries now could we?

"No, I think a bit of rest is the cure." I confirmed.

They nodded.

"Guys? Where's my broom?" Harry asked as I made my way towards the door, never finding out who answered. Probably I could hear Harry's reply though! When he would scream. His broom had fallen right into the Whomping Willow and we have had enough experience with that through Ahem, dad's car.

BUT

What did Cedric have to say?

A/N: Guyssss!! I know there isn't much of silena and Cedric but don't worry the upcoming chapters will have plenty of them!
Happy reading!
Oh and don't forget to vote and share your views! Will be loooooking forward!!!

Priv message me if you want a character dedication :)

-Marauderw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 13 14
Lydia Weasley is starting her fourth year at Hogwarts and she is so excited, especially because she wants to spend time with her best friend Cedric D...
1.3M 42.7K 115
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢�...
478 31 28
Bianca and Nellie, twins. They were 14 and were a bit different from other teenagers there age. That's because they are muggle born witches, when th...
15.2K 324 106
When Rayla Williams walks onto the Hogwarts Express she never expected to bump into the boy that would change her world forever... Fred Weasley. The...