These Walls Are My Prison

By KatelynHillary

This is a collection of different and unique gallavich stories. Some may be inappropriate and heavily sexual... More

P. 1 of These Walls Are My Prison
P. 2 of These Walls Are My Prision
P. 3
P. 4
P. 6
P. 7
P. 8
A/N
P. 9
A/N
P. 10
P. 1 of Broken
P. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8

P.5

360 3 0
By KatelynHillary

I was at work, I was trying to talk to Mandy for the past two days but she is avoiding me. I could trust her, I hope there is only one - There was a loud chime from the bell on the door as I saw Mickey and his two brother barge in the shop. Oh shit. I raced to the back, "There he is" I heard Mickey shout, I knocked over a stall, buying myself time. I was now in the store room, I locked myself in leaning against the door, breathing deeply. Then there was banding on the door, making it vibrates, I heard Kash next, "There is a back door, he is already gone!" I one sigh Before Mickey said, "Ally, ALLY!" There was scuffling and then loud footsteps. I heard whispering then there was a knock. "Ian......... It's me, it's Mickey". He said softly. I relaxed and opened the door, ready for him to do something but he just stood there, "My sister..........really. I would care if it was some random girl from school but my sister". He looked like he was going to cry, I walked to him, his head was bowed, I took his hand in mine and start circling around the back of his hand, "She invited herself over and thanked me for helping in History class. I didn't know she wanted to have sex, if I had know I wouldn't let her as far as my front garden. I told her that I couldn't do it, and she got angry and ran, I am sorry but I need to tell her, not about us just tell her that I am gay, is that ok?" He nodded and pulled me into a hug, I rested my chin and his head, held him tight. 

At the Milkovich House

I seen Mandy walking out of the house, this was my chance. I jogged over and called her name a couple of times before she heard me, she turned her head and started walking quicker, "Mandy, please, Listen" She shook her head and walked away, "I'm Gay!" I shouted she stopped in her tracks.

Skip to Meadow

We were in a meadow with srubs, lowcut grass and small flowers. She was asking me all these questions, weird questions. "Look, I guess... I just wired this way, look...." I grabbed her hand and put it on my dick and put my hand on her boob. Her cheeks went red and she smiled, I don't know what for though. "Okay I beleive, I could you pretend to be your girlfriend, you know, to people the homophobs away from you and to keep creeps away from me?" I nodded thinking it would be a good idea. 

A/N I know chapters are short but I am a shit writer so you get why they are short. Thx for understanding maybe more tomorrow x x x x x x  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.9K 66
Gallavich story written from Mickeys perspective. He goes from keeping his thoughts to himself, to letting Ian know everything.
149K 6.2K 24
A so-called "homicidal maniac" and an emotionless, cold-hearted boy. What could possibly go wrong? Theodore Smith is different, he tries to run away...
288K 7.2K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
869K 39.7K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1