YoonMin

By senpaijiminie

Yoongi and jimin do something neither of them would have expeted from eachother but find they make an unstopa... More

bts hybrid mixes
yoongmin pt.2
yoongmin pt.3
yoongmin pt.4
yoongmin pt.5
AUTHORS NOTE
Yoongmin pt. 6
yoongmin pt.7
yoongmin pt.8
yoonmin pt.9
Yoonmin pt.10
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Yoonmin pt.11
Yoonmin pt.12
Part 13

yoongmin pt.1

5.4K 111 98
By senpaijiminie

<~♡~SLEEP OVER~♡~>

JIMINS P.O.V

"Jimin!! Come in. Your the last one, all the other guys are here already. But don't worry we haven't had any fun without you yet." Taehyung greeted sweetly as I settled in to his house for his sleepover.

I looked around at tae's beautiful home. I had been in it before but it still amazes me every time I walk in. Even though my house was about the same size. I looked aound at the clean house. Almost everything that decorated the house was white. The huge spiral stairs to the second floor of tae's house, the flat screen TV that covered moast of the wall in the living room, the dining room table, the 10 feet deep below ground pool in the back yard, the pictures of tae and his family draping neatly agianst the blemish-less wall, all the space it all was just so beautiful.

I stood there laying my bag down and taking off my shoes trying to hide my amazed look.

"Where are the other boys?" I said calmly while tae grabbed my bag.
"There by the pool, but let me take your stuff to my room so we can join them." Tae voiced as i followed him to his room.

"Ah~here we are" Tae commented as we both walked into the second room on the left side of the upstairs hallway known as tae's room. I walked in the room and tae sat my black Nike lasce bag comfortably on his black, gray, and white bedding.
"What did you plan for tonight?" I asked as tae walked out of his room with me trailing behind him.
"You know I don't really know, but I think we will probably get in the pool."
"Cool." I commented as me and tae walked down the milion mile long stairs.

Tae slid the backyard transparent door that was located by the kitchen. As i walked along the side of tae's beautiful pool with perfect lighting, i saw the boys. They were all shirtless in their gym shorts but the one boy who stood out the moast was yoongi. His pale body like a porcelain doll made me slightly hard. It was probably ten at night because i could see a sliver of the moon in the dark foggy nigh, but tae's back yard dim lighting was just so perfect and relaxing.

"Come on jimin you still have that shirt on? We're going in the pool right now!" J-hope whined with a dirty smirk on his face.
"Yea strip for us!" Namjoon clapped sharing the same smirk as hobi.
Six voices over lapped sounding like "yewollgohelyewo"
I stopped the voices with my sqeeky voice "Ok ok. Calm down. Hehe."

I crossed my arms grabbing the hem of my shirt. I slowly pulled the plain white shirt over my black ears, revealing my toned abs.
My ears twitched at the woos and loud wows of all the boys.

I played with my fluffy tail as the boys started a game of truth or dare.

"Ok jimin. Truth or dare?" Namjoon asked with a devilish grin plastered on his face.
"Hmmm." I thought while stroking my soft dic- I mean tail😆. "Ummm truth." I finnally answered.
"Awww. You pussy." Namjoon teased while giving a board expression.
"No. Last time I said dare to you I ended up singing and running around the streets naked!" I yelled but couldn't hold back a few giggles like the other boys.
"Oh my god! Haha! You still remember that? I never knew you were so well hung. I mean if you were an ant!" Fap-monster laughed uncontrollably.
"Huh, well at least I have a dick!" I teased back.
"I have a dick! Wanna see?!!" Namjoon yelled with a shit eating grin.
"Humph well I bet yours has shrinked after all that jerking off." I replied while all the others clapped laughed and yelled dumb things like "roasted!"
"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Namjoon screamed and chased me to the edge of the pool.
Oh I got you now!" Namjoon whispered taunting me with his arms in a position ready to push me into the deep pool.
"You wouldnt" I mouthed back trying to hide the fact that I was scared of swiming.
"Try me bitch!" Namjoon yelled while taking an inch step closer to me, making me flinch and loose balance.
While I was on the edge of the pool and about to fall in I did the first thing that came to mind. I grabbed namjoons gym shorts. And for a split second before I fell in the clear blue water I saw namjoons girthy cock. Is I hit the water Namjoon came toppling on top of me.

I was in the water looking down at the dark pit at the bottom of the pool thinking of all the types of creatures that could be there too. I started kicking and screaming atemping to get out of the pool. I was so scared I hadn't noticed that Namjoon had pantst me leaving me naking in the cold water. I stuck my head out of the water only to see Namjoon with all my chloes and the other boys laughing crazily.

"You little whore give me my chloes!" I yelled while still in the pool only being able to doggy paddle.
Namjoon only replied with a hyena laugh.
While i was cursing at Namjoon to give me my stuff back I felt somthing skiny and smooth agianst my hairless legs. I though for a second what lives in the water, is smooth, and tube like?
"SNAKEU!! SNAKEU IN THE POOL!!!" I yelled despratly while flopping around in the pool like a fish out of water.
As I welled and fought with the water and air I had not relised the unimpressed expression on all of the boys faces.
"DON'T JUST STAND THERE GET ME OUT!!" You shriked.
Jin bent over the pool and reached for the fake snake inflateable pool toy.
I quietly gabbed the edge of the pool. I was staring and blushing at all the boys that were holding their stomchs from laughing too hard. As I was reaching for my shorts to put them back on in the pool before anyone could see my manhood. The second I laid a finger on the fabric it was sat he'd from under my touch.
"Ah ah ah. We'll be taking this." Jungkook smirked while running inside with all the boys exepted for suga, who looked at you straight in the eyes and gave a small, but spine tingling, devilish grin.

"Do you need a towl?" Suga said while looking down at me.
"Uh~yea." I nodded
"Here!" Suga said with a sweet eye smile holding a fluffy white towl.
As I went to grab the towl, suga inched it away from my hands.
"Wha-" I started to say but got interrupted by sugas deep and sexy voice that made me even more hard. I could cum just by listening to him speak.
"Why don't you get out of the pool ,then get the towl?" Suga exchanged his sweet smile with a smirk tugging at his lips.
"Be-because you-" Suga cut me off agian.
"Because I would see your what? Your dick?" Suga said sexily while whispering the last word.
"Suga!" You whispered angrily.
"Suga what?" Suga knelled down and inched his face closer to yours.
"Suga p-please give me the t-owl." You uttered getting colder every second you were in the pool.
"Aw. But what if I don't want to?"
"Please! I-i'll do anything." You answered.
"Oh you will now? Ok. Then you will be my slave..forever." Suga smirked creepily.
"F-fine." You said trying to reach the towl only for it to be inched away agian. You looked at suga. He had a gummy smile on.
"Kiss kiss?" Suga said while tapping his cheek twice.
"What?! No! Don't be gay!" I yelled at suga. Sugas smile turned into a fake frown.
"You can't be rude to your master. You have to be an obidient slave." Suga replied like a teacher talking to her kindergarten student.
"Fine." I said and leaned into sugas plump pale cheeks quickly pecking them and pulling away.
"Good puppy." Suga said with a smug smile and two pats in between my ears.
"Im a wolf!" I protested while yanking the towl from sugas hands.
"Patato tomato." Suga said sarcastically while I got out of the pool quickly covering myself so he couldn't see my semi-hard dick.
"Let's go inside babe." Suga said evily.
"Wh-what did you just call me?!" I answered while wrapping the towl around my waist.
"Oh c'mon I can't call you babe?" Suga frowned while ruffling my black hair
"No you cannot!" I replied dullfully.
"Aw, well too bad because that's what your new name is." Suga grabbed my waist.
"S-stop!" I stuttered
"Stop what ?" Suga voiced while pulling me closer to him and resting his chin on my shoulder.
I could feel his warm breath agianst my neck and it made he jump.
Suga put his lips agiants my neck making my breath hitch. He kissed my neck and instantly he found my sweet spot I gasped. He heard my gasp and continued to kiss at my sweet spot. He licked my neck suducivly.
"S-suga." I moaned and tried to pull him off of me.
Suga suddenly bit my neck "It's master!" He whispered in my ear.
"Let's go inside baby. I don't want you to catch a cold." Suga said and grabbed my small hand dragging me inside the warm house.

I felt refreshed as the warm air hit my cold bear chest.
"I'll bring your bag down. I don't want anyone seeing what's mine!" Suga said protectivly. I watched as suga walked upstairs.

I thought about what suga had said erlier in the pool. I've been really close friends with suga but I've never had a sexual relationship between him. I never knew suga was gay but I knew I was. I just never told anyone. And to be honest I kind of had a crush on suga. His deep voice, his pale skin, his perfect slim body, his cute kitten tail, his perky kitten ears, his chocolate eyes, everything about him just made me want to do things you shouldn't do.

I was so focused on thinking about suga that I didn't relise he was right in front of me.
"Here! Cover up." Suga smiled sweetly and held out your bag.
"Thanks." I commented before rummaging through my bag.
I went to the bathroom to put my boxers, black and red plad fluffy pajama pants, and my oversized black hoodie without a shirt under it.

I walked out of the bathroom to see suga waiting patiently agianst the wall by the bathroom.
"Come on babe. The boys are playing some games upstairs." Suga said while petting my ears softly.
"DON'T touch me!" You said angrily while stepping away from suga making him frown.
"Oh come on baby." Suga said sweetly and grabbed my waist.
"I said DON'T!" I said as I rap upstairs running away from yoongi.

I was now upstairs glad to be away from yoongi.
"Oh hey snakeu!" Tae mocked with a big grin on his face like the other boys.
"Oh haha how funny." I said sarcastically while grabbing a random pillow and plopping down with the other boys.

I sat there listening to the boys conversations and laughing once in a while. Then it hit me. Suga still hasn't returned! I felt bad for treating him like that.
"Ummm I have to use the bathroom." You lied to the boys and walked out of tae's room to find suga.

You have been looking for a long time 3 minutes to be exact, but the was no yoongi to be seen. You started to worry and started to call for him.
"YOONGI! YOONGI!" No answer.
You started opening every door in the house when finally, you found yoongi cozily sleeping in the guest bedroom. I instantly felt ashamed for yelling at him before. He was so sad that he went to bed instead of playing with the other boys. I turned off the light and closed the door. It was completely black in the room. I walked to the edge of the bed and sat down. I played with sugas tail for a few minutes before laying down beside him and hugging him tightly like he was going to vanish.
"I'm sorry, master." I whispered into yoongi's blonde ears.
I suddenly felt suga turn around and hug be back.
"It's ok, babe. I forgive you." Yoongi said as he baried his adorable face in my chest.

Sugas comfort made me quickly drift into sleep. Little did I know that this was the beginning of a wonderful relationship. I love you, motionless min.♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 18.5K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
93.8K 4.2K 22
Park Jimin and Min Yoongi have been friends for years. Until, Jimin developed feelings for Yoongi. Their friendship was destoryed after Jimin confess...
139K 4.4K 31
Jungkook and Taehyung are in a happy relationship, but not for long. A man named Jimin becomes interested in Taehyung and will do anything to have hi...
105K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved