The girl on the boardwalk * L...

بواسطة JustJasmineG

Jasmine is like every other normal 18 year old out their but their is one thing that nobody knows something s... المزيد

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequal?????
Part 2 is out!!!

Chapter 28

409 15 0
بواسطة JustJasmineG

I opened my eyes to see Paul sitting at the edge of my bed. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes "it's early but I just wanted to tell you something" he said I sat up half asleep. "Shoot at me" I said Paul took a deep breath before answering "Max wants us to turn the boys tonight so we can have Lucy turned and he wants it all in proof along with you so that he knows your on our side" he said. "I'm not on Max's side I'm on yours not his for all I care max can bite a stake right now" I said angrily. "Well go back to bed ill take care of the boys" he said walking away I grabbed the covers and pulled them over my head. What a great way to start off the night. I closed my eyes as I started hearing screaming but I couldn't handle it I sped out of bed and ran over to the boys. "Enough!" I yelled the boys were gripping them tightly and hurting them.

"If your going to change them then do it the nice way I'm trying to sleep and if any of you scream one more time I will have your head on a stake am I clear" I demanded my face slowly transforming they all nodded "Good now I'm going to sleep I don't want to hear anything but talking" I said running back into my bed and falling asleep.

I woke up when I always do and walked out into the living room all three boys passed out I walked over to them and sniffed. The stench of vampires they had drunken the blood I felt arms wrap around me I sped around and smacked them into a wall and hissed until I noticed it was David I let go and apologized. "So they are like us now right" I asked "well they are going threw the transformation but they cant become vampires until the age of 16" he said putting his hands around my waist again. "Well that's not to bad now can we go out to eat I'm starving" I said showing my flashy fangs. "I can tell come on I wanna show you something too" he said grabbing my hand and taking me outside the cave he flew us up on the top of the cave which gave a view of the whole boardwalk. "What is it?" I asked "see that that's a school bus from out of town which means a few new snacks" David said smiling. "David we can't they are kids" I said "they are teens you never had a problem with it before" he said grabbing my hands. "What if I cant stop myself David What if Laddie smells it and cant control himself I'm not risking laddie stuck as a child for the rest of eternity you boys can snack but I'm trying to cut off of it" I said jumping down. "You haven't feed in days your body needs it your growing weak I can sense it you have to give in sometime" David said jumping after me "that time isn't now" I said waking back into the cave.

"Come on Laddie let's go to the boardwalk with Star" I said putting my hand out laddie walked over and wrapped his little hand in mine. "Star come on" I said speeding out of the cave I sat on the bike and helped laddie on we all rode down to the boardwalk and parked by the rides. I hopped off of the bike "remember if you need a bite you know where to look" Marko said winking before walking off the boys walked off finding their dinner for the night. "Come on Let's get some pizza" I said Star kept close to me with Laddie in hand we walked into the pizza pub it was packed with teens from "I thought you said you were hungry earlier and not for pizza" Laddie said. "I want pizza that's it" I replied before getting in line the workers stopped what they were doing and brought us to the front.

"What the hell we have been waiting forever and they get to cut" a guy said. "Look sweetheart shut it or I will shut it for you" I snapped back. "What can I get you three?" The guy asked "pepperoni pizza and some cokes" I ordered I brushed past the guy who complained earlier he grabbed my arm "you should really let go of me or you won't like what happens next" I felt my eyes turn into their dark red color I turned around and tugged my arm I sat down at a booth and put my head down. "What's the matter" laddie asked "nothing I just need a breather" I replied trying to tug my fangs back "don't mind him Jack can be an ass but once you get to know him he's nothing" a boy said. "It's fine really you don't have to apologize" I said tightening my eyes holding back the urge. "Star can you watch Laddie for a second" I said she answered I quickly got up and walked out of the pub I went to the back of the store and looked around I heard climbing on the roofs I climbed up the wall and looked around the boys were jumping around looking for something I jumped towards them "you should really keep quiet your being to loud" I said staying in the shadow. "Looks like someone is a lot more hungrier then we thought" David said I walked up to him and grabbed his coat "I'm fine I can handle myself" I said lifting him up I put him back down and flew down the building. I looked around and found a girl walking by I followed her into the alley she seemed a bit drunk which meant a perfect kill I walked closer and sunk my teeth into her neck I held her body up until I heard footsteps coming close I looked up and saw some school boys holding a flash light up I dropped her body and sped close hissing the boys ran off I wiped my mouth and walked back to the pizza pub I sat down in the booth and started downing pizza.

"Star meet me by the carousel later with laddie take him to play some games or something" I said. I walked out of the shop and walked into the video store max owned once the boys walked in I followed close behind Paul, Paul being Paul decided to scare me a few times in the store which resulted in slapping him. Once max walked in he nodded and walked farther back into the store us following close behind. "So where are the four you speak of" Max asked David he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to show him Max got closer to me and sniffed. "You must be Jasmine Lucy's daughter" Max said "she's not my mom I was just visiting her until... you know" I said. "So where are the other three?" He asked "at home passed out in a cell" I answered "good then there shouldn't be a problem at all if I see them later on tonight" he asked "actually it is they are tired from transition they need their rest" I said. "Alright then tomorrow I will check out the new vampires now get out of the store you all scare the costumers" he said shooing us. I walked out of the store with Paul's arm around me "So I here one of these high schoolers threw a party wanna stop by babe" Paul laughed. "I'm not your babe Paul but I do love a good party" I laughed I got on the back of Paul's bike and rode to the spot we went behind a bush and hid I looked around the party high schools filled it.

"David there's kids here" I said pointing to the little kids "who cares nobody's gonna believe them" David said "No David let's go to another party we aren't killing in front of these kids" I said standing up just then The teenagers came up behind us. "What are you doing snooping around our party?" One asked "nothing" Marko said "then scram" he said "Come on Boys lets go" I ordered we all got on the bikes and rode to a different one. We walked up to a bush and hid and attacked I threw the bodies into the fire "See look at you" Paul said nudging my arm. I rolled my eyes and laughed "shit look at the time" I said pointing to the guys watch "we have to go now" I said walking up the hill "What's the matter?" Marko asked. "We have to check on Star and Laddie" I said just then bikes rode close to us "whatever we do we stick together boys" David said. The lights on the bikes shut down as teenagers walked closer throwing beer cans over the sand "Hasn't your mother ever told you not to litter" I sneered. "Hasn't your mother ever taught you to shut your mouth" a girl said I started walking closer until Dwayne grabbed my arm holding me back. "Cute so we have anger issue girl twisted sister and the gang" the girl said sipping her beer "I'm going to give you a choice to leave before things turn" I said nicely. "I'm so scared" another girl said "Boys why don't you go to the bikes I'll meet you there" I said Dwayne let go and whispered "Let us know if you need help" they walked past the boys making sure to steal some glares. I walked towards the group and smiled "I'm going to give you to three to go back to where you came" I said grabbing onto the handles of a bike "What are you gonna do call for mommy" a girl said I started bending the bars of the bike "Maybe you should sweetheart" I said speeding up to her and grabbing her by the throat I pulled her back to my chest my arm locked around her neck. "Leave this town and never come back" I said hissing all of them started their bikes and rode off leaving the girl in my arms. "Let me go you crazy bitch" she said trying to break by grip I rolled my eyes and continued to walk my hand holding a chunk of her hair. "What are you gonna do with her?" The boys asked "I don't know maybe she can be Stars first kill" I said pressure pointing to girl I threw her on Dwayne's bike and rode to the docks I picked up Laddie and swung him around. "Let get home we can read some comics and eat some snacks I swiped" I told laddie he giggled and walked to the bikes I helped laddie on "Who is she?" Laddie asked pointing to the girl passed out. "A girl we found on the beach" I said starting my bike I revved the engine before taking off laddie hold on tight as we rode on the beach like we did the first day I met them I stopped right at the edge beating David and the rest of the boys. "You guys really need to step up your speed" I said getting of the bike Laddie hopped on my back "Ready" I said smirking he nodded before I flew into the cave lighting the barrels "Get the music box little man" Paul said lighting a cigarette. Laddie grabbed the box and music started playing I hopped up on the high top of the cave and sat down Paul came over trying to push me off I turned around and threw him off but he flew down safely. I stuck my tongue out at him before jumping down myself "Marko I'm quite hungry mind fetching something to eat" I said putting my head on his shoulder "Anything for our favorite girl" he said I kissed his cheek before he flew out Star sat on her bed taking a look at Michael threw the cage. I felt bad so I walked over to the cage and put gloves on opening the cage "Michael don't try anything " I said he walked out and ran to star holding her tight I shut the cage and groaned in pain the holy water had soaked threw a hole in the gloves causing a burn in my hand. Dwayne laid the girl down on the couch "Laddie can you do me a favor" I asked "Yeah what's up" he said "I think I might have left some candy bars and Comics in my bag on my bike can you go get it for me" I said smiling.

He nodded before walking off out of the cave "So what are we going to do with the girl" Dwayne asked brushing her hair out of her face. "She could be one of us" Dwayne suggested "we already have three new vampires Dwayne I don't know if we can babysit four" I said. "You won't have to I will" he said "David what do you think" he added "It's up to Jasmine its not really my call this time" He said lighting a Cigarette I sat on the fountain and lit a cigarette as well. "So what are we going to do with her?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

124K 2.5K 28
*COMPLETE* One minor change could mean life or death. Some spared, some altered, and some are even to end. Marko won't know what hit him when he me...
25.4K 702 16
-A lost boys fanfiction- Alexis Rae Emerson was often forgotten by her fellow family members. She was there, and then she wasn't. Always lost in her...
63.8K 1.6K 18
Belladonna Emerson was just looking to start a new life in Santa Carla with her family. She had no idea what lurked in the shadows of the boardwalk u...
Long Lost Friend بواسطة Alisha Vasey

الخيال (فانتازيا)

30.1K 641 16
Marko is in for a shock when a girl shows up from his past, the only problem is this girl is from when he was a human. What will happen when the two...