Almost Is Never Enough // Bed...

By MrsBreannaHoran030

When you love someone you will defend them through everything. You will risk your self - your life for that c... More

Almost Is Never Enough // Beddy Spin-Off
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
/9/
/10/
/FAQ/
/11/
/12/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
/30/
very impt. a/n
/31/
/32 - Part I/
/32 - Part II/
/33/
/34/
/35/
/36/
/37/
/38/
/39/
40
epilogue
an;
spin-off ideas???
But guys...
Pressure
HSS ReWrite

/13/

644 14 16
By MrsBreannaHoran030

I realized that I forgot four poeple.

1. Oscar Wylde - 38 - dubstep and cakedub artist - Ed's friend from Miami - married

2. Whitney Undergo - 35 - wife to Thaddeus Horan

3. Harlow Dews - Ed's ex girlfriend - 38 (Steven's twin) - engaged - manager of Syco

4. Steven Dews - 38 (Harlow's twin) - unemployed - Jr's father - dating Blair

New character!

1. Madeline Karson (played by Stephanie Beatriz) - 28 - in school for technical engineering

Oh and I just want to say FarmCheese is amazing! Just so you know. Go follow her cause. . .Idek. She's weird so you might like her lol.

xBreHoran

_________________________________

/13/

At 12.37 a.m. I was parked outside of Sara's house. Hopefully this Madeline girl isn't going to be as bad as I think she is. I mean, if you've seen the ruthless relationships I've been in you'd understand why I'm doubting this so much. Let's have a recap : Victoria is dead, Blair, she's out of the picture, I'm done with her. Harlow, she was basically driven out of my life by Blair, but that relationship was over as quick as it had started anyway.

There was a tap on the window that pulled me out of my thoughts and when I unlocked the door Sara's head popped in.

"Hey, don't scare her too much. She isn't use to the lights."

"Alright. Night or morning Sara." I said.

"Night. I'm going back to sleep after this."

Some suitcases were being tossed into the trunk while I was talking to Sara. After bidding each other a good night, Madeline hopped into the front seat. She was. . .wow. Sara told be her cousin was good looking, but, wow, this girl is hot!  

She had curly black hair that passed her bust, she had nice curves, pretty brown eyes, tan skin and just wow. She looks as though she's Hispanic. I wonder if she can speak Spanish! God that'd be so hot; having a sexy Spanish chick whispering in my ear —

"Hello?"

I shook my head slightly and looked at Madeline. Way to go, Edward. I know this might not go well, but I could at least show some effort.

"Sorry. I was just, uh, yeah. So, hello. I'm Edward." I said with a blush, holding my hand out dofor her to shake it.

She grasped it and gave me a firm nod. "Nice to meet you. Madeline." Wow talk about that strong Irish accent.

"Oh and I just want to say I'm so sorry that Sara is making you do this. You don't have to go if you don't want to."

"No. Its fine. Unless you don't want me to go. I can leave now." She said grasping the door handle.

"No!" I yelled grabbing her arm. I cleared my throat and removed my arm with even more flushed cheeks. "Sorry. Uh, stay please."

"Okay."

We road in silence and I was mentally cursing myself for being so awkward and stupid. I had one job!

"This your daughter?" Madeline asked looking in the back seat at a sleeping Aliby.

"Yeah." I smiled, glancing in the rear view mirror before looking back at the road.

"She's so cute." Madeline said silently.

"Thanks." I said. Madeline laughed. Yes! Score one Edward!

"So what is it like? The high life, I mean."

"Well, boring at times, but it's more than the ’high life’. I love singing and performing. All of that. Writing music. It's just something I really enjoy doing. You know what I mean, or do I sound crazy?" I dry chuckled.

"No I get you." She said. "It's like when my mum used to tell me to follow my dreams, even if it sucks getting there. It'll be a wee bit tough, but it'll be worth it. I understand what you mean."

"Wow, you're like the first person to say that."

"Really? Well I guess I'm a keeper." She joked. I just smiled. Okay, so this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. "So you're, growing your hair back out?"

"Yeah, didn't know you could tell."

"Mhmm. Is that weird?"

"Oh no. You haven't seen weird until you've met my daughter." I assured her.

"And how is that?"

"Aliby is just, she is weird. Growing up, she developed quickly to the fame and to life that she doesn't have much of a childhood left. And I do try to make the best out of the little that she does have. I want her to at least be happy."

Madeline nods. "I'm sorry. I wish it was easier for you. From what I've heard, you sound like a great father."

"I do what I can." I admit, "but thanks for the compliment."

"Its the truth, though. It's really cute when a father is close to his daughter."

I blushed with a smile. "Thank you."

I felt her finger run over my cheek and the heat on my face grew. "You have really adorable dimples."

"You're really hot." I blurted before widening my eyes at what I said. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to — I shouldn't have — oh God."

She laughed. "You don't look too bad yourself, Styles."

I just shook my head, still blushing with a stupid smile on my lips. I'm so stupid.

When we made it to the entrance of the airport, I noticed there were a few paparazzi out, but not enough to cause any serious danger for Aliby or Madeline. The security team took care of the luggage and I gave James, a member of my team, the keys to my Range so he can take it back to my house. I grabbed Aliby out of the backseat and she was actually awake, but she still wanted me to carry her. I really need to get her out of that habbit.

I lifted Al and she placed her head in the nape of my neck with one arm around me and the other grasping the front of my shirt like she always does. When I walked around the car, I met up with Madeline and she sent me a smile.

"I'm gonna have to get use to this." She said.

I chuckled. "Don't worry," and I grabbed her hand, making her smile, "it'll be easy."

We walked into the airport, going right to the gate, giving our tickets and passports before boarding the jet.

"Edward, for a second we thought you were a no-show! Hey, I didn't know Aliby was comin'?" Chad said.

"Yeah? Well, she'll be right there with us." I said, trying to place Al in a seat, but she clung onto my body so I just let her stay.

"Oh hello there. Britney, and this is my husband, Drake." Britney said to Madeline.

"Madeline. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Brit said.

"You're joining us at the awards?" Drake asked.

"Yeah. I hope that's not a problem."

"No, no. Its fine, love. Oh I'm Chad, and this is my wife Yazmin."

"Nice to meet you." Madeline smiled.

"Maddie, we're about to pull off." I said, placing Al in the seat beside me and buckling her in tightly.

"Oh right." She said before scurrying over to the seat beside mine. She buckled her seat belt and we listened to the flight attendant while the plane lifted.

Aliby fell right back to sleep, her head leaning back on the Spongebob themed neck pillow. I threw a blanket over her and laid the seat back. I grabbed Madeline's hand and she smiled at our intertwined fingers.

"You have soft hands." She said.

"Yeah? Thanks. I moisturise." I said.

She laughed. "That is the worst this I've ever heard."

"Hey. I'm a very weird person."

"You are." She said, leaning her head on my shoulder. I placed my head ontop of hers and I smiled. Her hair smelled of the sweetest apples, picked right from the tree.

"Your hair smells good."

"You're really sweet." She said looking up at me.

I smiled and kissed her cheek making her blush. I threw an arm over her shoulder. Okay, so I like her. . .big deal.

†‡†‡†

When we finally landed in NY's JFK Airport, it was about one p.m. US time so we weren't that exasperated because it's just six in the evening in the UK. Aliby on the other hand was half sleep in the plane seat. After washing and changing she went back to sleep.

When I went to lift her onto my shoulder she pouted.

"What's wrong, hun?" I asked.

"I want Madeline to hold me."

I looked over at Madeline and she looked giddy and excited, almost like she's never seen an actual child before.

Madeline got up from her seat and placed Al on her hip, Al's head was actually up.

"Baby, if you're awake then you can walk yourself."

"But 'm not five yet."

"You are one spoiled child." I said.

Madeline and Aliby conversed while we walked through the airport, my hand on the small of Maddie's back to guide her. She seems to be coping well with all the camera flashes and what not.

In the van it was me, Madeline, Aliby, Thadd, Yazmin, Chad, Whitney, Blair, and Steven — the driver all at his lonesome upfront.

"— and that is how you build a Lego castle." Al finished.

"Edward, where has this little girl been all my life? She has the answer for everyone of my Lego related mistakes." Maddie said.

"You guys are weird." I chuckled.

"We know." They said in unison. Wow, that's even weirder.

When we got out the van at the hotel, I rushed us pass the cameras and reporters, sending short waves and smiles before going up to the front desk. I told the lady the code name and password for our rooms and she handed me the keys.

"Have a nice stay at The New Yorker, Mr Styles." She said. I waved back at her with a smile. I ended up going back to her and taking a picture before signing a paper and following her twitter.

By the time I left her again she was squealing.

"Alright, I've got the key cards. Each of our cards only work for our room, but please knock first." I said.

"Edward gonna get hanky-panky with Madeline?" Blair asked making me grit my teeth as Madeline blushed.

"Daddy, what's han—"

"A video game. Its a video game." I said shaking my head at Blair. After handing out the keys we started to our rooms. Elevators were down so we had to climb the stairs.

"But I'm pregnant!" Whitney groaned.

"I'm sorry baby." Thaddeus said to her. She smiled at him and hugged his side.

Half way to the twentieth floor, Jillianna broke the silence with,

"So Madeline, where are you from?"

"Originally I was born in Spain, but we moved to Southern Ireland before I was even one." Maddie answered.

"Do you still know Spanish?" Chad asked.

"Sí. ¿Conoces alguno?" she said. Yes. Do you know any?

"Sí. Tomó cursos de español y francés y pasaron ambos con un B+." I said. I do. Took Spanish and French courses and passed both with a B+.

"I didn't know you knew Spanish, Edward." Britney said.

"No one ever asked." I said shrugging.

We fell into a silence for a few minutes, just climbing the stony steps of the hotel.

"So what do you do? Job wise I mean." Britney asked, the question directed towards Madeline.

"I'm finishing up my tenth year in schooling to become a professional technical engineer." She said. Everyone clapped for her and she smiled. "Thank you. Thank you."

"When did you start UNI?" Thadd asked.

"Eighteen."

"So that means you're only twenty-eight." Whitney said. "Aren't you young?" She laughed.

"Talk about that eight year age gap though." Steven said.

There was another silence, but this one was caused by that asshole named Steven Dews, the little fucker.

"After unpacking, do you want to go to bed?" I asked.

"Go to bed? No way!" She said. "This is the first time I've been out of the UK. I've only ever been to Spain, my home, Ireland, and London." She said.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've made your first American voyage special." I said.

"Uhh, I learned how to accomplish the Lego castle, ship, and car from a four year old! I'd say that is special enough."

I just laughed and shook my head.

After we unpacked I had taken Madeline and Aliby out to see the Statue of Liberty, Time Square, The Stadium, MSG, ectrea. It was a nice day out and no one really bothered us so we took advantage of that.

"This hot dog is really worth two bucks. You wanna taste it?" I asked Aliby. She shook her head after spotting the relish on the side and went back to her ice lolly.

"Would you, Madeline?"

She shrugged and I let her take a bite. She liked it. When we passed a rose stand along the pier, I was quick to hand the man a dollar and slip a red, thornless rose behind my back. When we sat in Central Park, I pulled the rose from behind me and gave it to Madeline.

She aww'd with a giggle before kissing my already red cheeks. "Thank you."

That night, Aliby was out like a light. After tucking her in I went back to the master room where Madeline and I were to sleep, well, just Madeline. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket from the closet and wished Maddie a good night.

"Wait. Were are you going?" She asked.

"To sleep on the couch."

She laughed and lifted to duvet. "Get in here, Edward. I'm not one of those don't-touch-me-you-have-boy-cooties type of girl."

I just chuckled and got in beside her.

"Thanks for taking me out today and the rose was sweet." She said. I blushed and she placed a hand on my cheek that was heating up more under her touch.

"Yeah? Well, you're welcome." I said.

"You're so cute." She said giggling at me heated face.

"Thanks."

After a while she started to drift to sleep, leaving me to stare at her hooded eyes. She just looked so perfect. I yawned in my hand and and Maddie's eyes shot open, while she laughed. I smiled and stared at her shiny brown eyes, both of us grinning at each other for a long time.

"Madeline?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah."

______________________________

#Beddy or #Meddy?

Comment below ↓

Vote, fan, share, tell your bae (lol nope I'm single).

/not edited/

xBreHoran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 2 21
"Okay Hanna. This is your new life. You don’t have to worry about Jean or the horrible past you had to go through. But Hanna, what ever you do, just...
4.4K 163 18
Choices make life. Choose right, everything will fall in place. Choose wrong, you and the people around you will be challenged. But are there...
313 2 13
Sometimes your feelings change towards a special someone... Maybe that special someone is somebody you use to hate, but because of a prank, it all ch...
253K 1.6K 57
When two people belonging to completely different lives are brought together, things change drastically. Challenges arise, and people who you trust a...