Aftermath

By Younggally

Do you remember Meadow? Hazel and Amir's offspring? Ever wonder what happened to her after those unfortunate... More

Meeting Meadow
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

10

502 22 3
By Younggally

Meadow

When we arrived at the hotel we didn't say a word to each other. The air was so thick with tension you could cut it with a knife.

I didn't want it to be like this but what do I say? I'm sorry that my parents killed the one parent who meant the world to you and he reply my fault for my father blowing your mother up? The situation was way too delicate for us to try to make amends right now.

That didn't stop me from trying though. When I knew Dijon was sound asleep I went to Shiloh's room. The door creaked when I opened it, I silently cursed it out.

"What do you want Meadow." Shiloh asked in a tone that indicated he was tired of the bullshit.

"Are we going to talk about today?" I asked with my arms folded over my chest.

"Your feelings for me will go away." 

He said while putting more bullets into his gun.

"And what if they don't?"

"I'm no good why can't you see that?"

"That's not true."

He shrugged.

"Shiloh-"

"I wish you would just leave me the fuck alone, why did you even come in my life? Huh!? What the fuck do you want from me?" He yelled smacking his hand to his chest.

"I want you! I want you to love me like no one has ever did."

He began to laugh.

"You sound dumb, your just as fucked up or even worse."

"You'll never know unless you try."

"I'm not Fucking the enemy."

"Shiloh-"

"Bruh you got three seconds to get out of my room."

"I'm not going nowhere until you make love to me."

"I don't love anyone."

"You can love me."

"No I can't."

Taking a chance I walked over to Shiloh, taking his face into my hands and began kissing him. He was hesitant at first but then he quickly began to take over. He laid me down on the bed. Jumping up he reached into his wallet to pull out a condom.

This is it. I'm going to lose my virginity to the neighborhood bad boy. I wonder what my girls would say if they knew.

Snapping back to reality I saw Shiloh reach down to take my jeans off getting ready to enter me.

"You're not taking your clothes off?" I asked out of breath.

"No this will be just a casual fuck."

"I know you fucking lying!"

He groaned when I got up.

"What the fuck is your problem Shiloh?"

He began to laugh while zipping up his pants.

"Get out man."

"Shiloh-"

"Get the Fuck out."

"You know what? I'll Fuck someone who actually appreciates me."

He shrugged again.

"We'll fuck then we'll get married and have kids and guess where you'll be. Alone with your deadbeat father!" I said while laughing.

Shiloh

Those last words got me. I don't know why they bothered me so much but they did. I didn't understand what was happening until I saw Dijon rushing in to take my hands from around Meadow's neck.

It took me a moment to realize that I was killing her.

When I let her go I saw her body drop. Everything seem to go silent. I didn't hear Dijon yelling at me, I didn't see the paramedics when they entered. I didn't hear or see a thing. I just watched Meadow.

Why wasn't she moving? Why wasn't she screaming at me? Why wasn't she talking shit?

*

I don't know what was taking so long. Even though I hated the sounds and the smells of the hospital I needed to know if she was okay. She was a pain in my ass but I didn't want her dead.

"What was you thinking man."

"I wasn't."

"Do you know what the fuck her family is involved in?."

"I don't care I just want to know if she's alright."

"You really fucked up cuz! I was trying to get involved with that shit."

"So you were using her."

"And you wasn't?"

"What type of shit is you on! That Bitch don't need no more guys like us, she not wrap too tight."

"Motherfucker do you know what this could do for us? Her father is Amir Sanchez, The Amir Sanchez! Biggest Kingpin in LA."

"Was The Biggest Kingpin in LA."

Turning around to see where the voice came from I came face to face to my son of a bitch father and...

"Hazel Brown, nice to meet you." She said reaching out to me indicting she wanted to shake my hand.

"I never forget a face." I said while ignoring her hand.

"Neither do I." She sneered.

Rodney stepped in before anything can get out of hand.

"Settle down everyone, we just want some answers."

I laughed at the sight of them.
"So y'all fucking now?."

"Do you know the whereabouts of Amir Sanchez?"

"Why?, I might as well be going crazy considering I'm right here talking to a ghost." I said nodding towards Hazel.

"Is that what he told you?" She scoffed.

"You got some answers?"

"That pussy switched up on me, nearly took all my money and dipped. He took my money and my child so if you know where he's located I would appreciate it if you cooperate."

"That ain't got shit to do with me."

"Oh but it do, there are important people that's been looking for Amir since my very public and staged "death." She said while using air quotes.

I shrugged nonchalantly, I still didn't understand what this have to do with me.

"See." She said while getting closer.

"My child meadow isn't in the witness protection program and if they find out they will kill her. And if something happens to my child I will burn this whole Fucking world to the ground."

"Hmm seem like you're a good mother, I still don't understand why you left her."

"Were you not listening! He took my money, my child, my identity. Amir is a fraud."

After taking in this new information I heard the doctor call my name.

"I'm Shiloh Young."

"Are you related to the patient?"

"Uhh...Yeah."

"Who are you?"

"A killer, can you just let me know what the fuck is going on damn."

"Sir-"

After taking a deep breath I said.

"My fault ma'am I'm just losing my head a little, can you please tell me if she's okay."

"She's fine, she just need some rest, she's in room 221, you can go right on in. She seems pretty popular today."

That didn't sit well with me.

After nearly smacking Dijon to shut the fuck up we walked to Meadow's hospital room. I was surprise to see a woman I didn't recognize.

Swinging the door open I yelled.

"Who the Fuck are you?"

"Her grandmother young man and if you don't stop cursing I'm going to beat the black off of you."

I took my breath while Dijon, Rodney, and Hazel rushed to the room. Hazel's mother eyes began to water when she seen her.

"Hazel."  She said, lips quivering with the sentence.

"Hi momma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 11
fifteen years later no one still knows what happened to Grace Sanchez and Faith Sanchez so the police ruled it off as an accident Addison lives Scott...
2.1K 41 13
Hazel Hamilton is a 17 year old girl in high school. She lived in Florida and moved to California, where she struggles to get her life back together...
10K 212 19
What happens when 16 year old Alexis McCall gets sent back to her mom and dad's sophomore year with no means to get back and no where to stay? And wh...
1.4K 161 40
"You cheated on me before our wedding! I'm never going to get back with you ever!" messed up past and a messed up future for this 17-year-old, being...