12 and pregnant (based on a t...

By princetonring

Raven More

introduction
how it all started
it got worst at 7
Announcement
Deny, Deny, Deny
are you sure Raven?
ATTENTION *NOT A CHAPTER*
Update year:2020

how it all ended

3.5K 73 35
By princetonring

This is the last chapter of this story.
*recap*
Raven was trying to come up with a plan for her bad situation that she was going through.
*end of recap*
Raven finally came up with a plan. She went to go find a notepad and pen to write a note.
*note*
Dear auntie and whoever else will read this,
I have been through so much these past couple years and I know I have been a handful and I have made some really bad choices but I just want everyone to know that I love them especially Anna. I want auntie to look after her, your the only one I trust. I'm so sorry y'all it's just to much and I'm only 12 years old. I just don't want to suffer anymore.
*end of note*

Raven picked up Anna from her crib and hugged her tight then kissed her cheek. Next she went to go find a rope and stood on a chair in her room, then she connect the rope to the top part of the closet door and her neck....
(You guys know what happened next)
She hung herself

*about 20 minutes later*
Raven's aunt: *yelling* OH MY GOD RAVEN NOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
41.6K 30 13
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)
234K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...