Little Sister

By RealZoe32

You, your older brother Travis and roommate Dante get invited to Lucinda , and Natascha's (Garroth's twin sis... More

Invited(chap.1)
New BoyFriend (Chap. 2)
Crush on..... (Chap. 3)
Baby on the way (Chap. 4
Can I (Chap 5)
If i cant who can? (Chap 6)
Cold winter (Chap 7)
The invite. (Chap 8 I think.)
Just a little note (not a chapter)
Another little slap(chap let me cheak 10)
For real this time (Real chap 10)
Serious Business (Not real chap)
KittyDoesZvahl?
Sad news
Dante the savage. (I have to...)
Aaron?
Aaron(Part two)
Another story?
Ein the savage now
Ein's or Ian's dead!
Bickering, Part two
Sorry, No this story is not ending
GoodBye Aaron
Back to normal, (2)
A year later.
The wedding
The cheat
The cheat (2) (sorry its short)
Lol life
Im sorry
GUESS WHOS BACK! (LITTLE LOVER?) /PLOT TWIST\
CHU MAD
DID CHU FALL FOR THAT?!
What did i make?
Tagged!
See what the next
Again, second book!

Back to normal

21 2 0
By RealZoe32

Here we go, no bickering, GUESS WHO GOT CRUTCHES I MEAN TOUCHER MACHINES?

~Garroth's POV~

Y/N and I feel asleep in her bed watching the walking dead, we were on the second episode. When I woke up and yawned she was on my chest, she mumbled something so quietly I couldn't hear her.

"Morning sleepy head." I yawned. She woke up, still looking half asleep.

"Morning," She mumbled. DONT TRY TO SLEEP! Sorry I'm listening to this is Gospel. Re-Reading this and I'm listening to it again. At that part to! It's ok. Y/N's H/C was all over my chest. She got up, opened her drawer and pulled out a 'BLACK' for u @Gamer_Girl123. Tank top, then closed it, and opened another one and pulled out some F/C leggings. Or black! @Gamer_Girl123. She went in the bathroom and changed, I slept in my clothes so I didn't have to. She walked back in then sat back over by me. She was FREEZING! She curled up.

"So your up Princess?" I asked, rubbing her arm.

"I'm no Princess, Prince." She mumbled.

"Are you feeling okay? You feel cold, and, kinda out of it." I asked, she looked up at me.

"No. I'm not okay." She shrugged. I hugged her.

"Awww, can I help?" I asked. She looked down and nodded 'yes'.

"Can you make me soup?" She asked. I nodded and got up. She slipped under the covers. And fell asleep. I went downstairs and got soup. I went back up when it was done. When the door opened she woke up. I set the tray on her bed side table. I sat next to her and feed her the soup. When she was done. She told me to lay down. I did as she said. She laid her head on my chest. I kissed her warm forehead, she smiled with her eyes closed. I hugged her and she scooted closer to me, so she was as close as she could get. I kissed her again, before she fell into a deep sleep.

A couple hours later, I woke her up.

"Little cupcake!" I giggled. She woke up and smiled.

"Hi GarGar." She yawned. I sat next to her. Then Travis walked in.

"Woah! Y/N GURLFRIEND are you okay? Also Garroth can I talk to you?" Travis asked. I nodded and got up. We walked out.

"Soooo......"

"Did you know, the first day you guys dated,"

"Yessss?"

"She said she has a crush on Laurence."

"HAHAHHAHA! Laurence and her dated in high school, remember?"

"Oh yeah, well never mind." I walked back in her room, Travis followed.

"Did you get those bruises falling from heaven?" I asked, sitting on her bed, Travis sat down on a chair. She sounded better then before.

"No, I got them climbing up from Hell." She replied.

"Ohhhh, Savage." Travis chuckled. OMI I just remembered there was a play I watched yesterday, there was a Mickey, he said Savage and what are those. "She's not lying though. We're half demon!"

"Right, forgot." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Think what you want. I really hate that I'm a demon, and have a temper. My mother always said it was bad for me, and others, she said I would be like my dad one day. But, she's gone. I never believed her. But, I've had thoughts." Y/N was serious.

"Y/N. Don't be like that, we all know that you will never be like him. It was horrible for her to say that." Travis chuckled. Y/N nodded.

"I guess. But, these thoughts, who killed mom?" Y/N asked.

"Y-you." Travis stuttered.

"I know, and why?"

"Y-your temper." Travis cried.

"See! I'm a dangerous human/Demon, thing!" Y/N cried. I hugged her, tears streaming down her face. "Garroth! Why do you love me? I could kill you, if I get mad."

"I'll leave!" Travis left the room.

Sorry it's short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 38
Zane and Travis were friends back in high school and lost touch when Travis became a total flirt. Zane lives with his brother Garroth and Garroth's f...
5.7K 173 30
𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍. 𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍�...
42K 653 16
You have been living alone in your apartment, working in the city, in your tiny apartment. You save up money to move. Finally you find a house. Littl...
1.6M 39.9K 50
|~•|Ranked #1 Top hottest Mystreet Fanfic|•~| [Completed] Your New On Mystreet and You meet some very interesting Friends and Go on great adventures...