A Billionaire's Charade (A Fa...

By 22_MonAmour

WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, p... More

Excerpt
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
A/N Ch 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Epilogue
bonus chapter

chapter 11

95.5K 3.2K 102
By 22_MonAmour

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update. I wanted to update this story sooner but i just couldn't find time ;(

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter:)

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for adults only! Read at your own risk!

*******

  "F*ck! I'm sorry, Angel baby. I didn't mean to shout at you. Oh god, please don't cry" -Hunter 

ANGELA's POV

When the handcuffs finally removed, I instantly clung my right arm around his neck while the left one went to his hair and pulled on it. At last, I could touch him freely wherever I want to, feel his warm body with my palms.

Making love with him felt so good and so right, I couldn't ask for more.

I thought he's going to move slowly at first but he started pounding inside me like all his control broke off.

"Ahhh! You feel so good, baby!" He groaned gutturally. He latched his tongue on my left nipple while his hand massaged the right one.

The naughty sound of our lovemaking was echoing inside our room. I kept calling his name because I could feel that familiar tingling sensation started to form in my belly down to my core. My v*ginal walls were gripping his hard shaft tightly as my hips met his every hard and deep thrusts, desperately trying to keep up with his pace.

"Oh god! Faster baby, please!" I closed my eyes deliriously as my hands travelled to his back and caressed him there. My nails occasionally digging into his flesh. When that ultimate pleasure struck me, my body convulsed uncontrollably. 

I even bit the flesh of his shoulder as I moaned loudly. He was still pounding inside me, riding my org*asm while reaching for his. When he finally reached his destination, he shouted my name and poured his hot juices inside me. My body was still trembling and writhing.

I was purring like a contented cat while savoring that unexplainable pleasure we just shared.

He burrowed his head on the crook of my neck as we regained our strength. Our ragged breaths synchronized.

"Did you like your punishment, baby?" He asked playfully and rolled on his back beside me.

"I loved it but I didn't like the teasing part. It was so infuriating" I admitted. He smiled sweetly and kissed me on the cheek.

"At least you enjoyed it" I rolled my eyes of how confident he is. Then a naughty idea came into my mind.

"I enjoyed it but it's not enough" His brows knitted. His mouth opened to say something when I silenced him with a passionate kiss and positioned myself on top of him. When our lips parted, he had a naughty grin across his face.

"You're insatiable, Angel baby and I like it" He said throatily as his eyes darkened with intense desire again.

"And so are you, baby" I answered and sat on his manhood without warning. His c*ck slid in deliciously inside me which made us groaned with that sheer sensation.

Shortly after that, the sound of our intense and wild love making could be heard inside the room accompanied by our moans, groans, pants and grunts. It was satisfying as always.

****

"Baby, can I ask you something?" I asked Hunter who's currently reading a newspaper. We're on the terrace and we just finished eating breakfast. It was our usual routine to eat here when he doesn't have a work. He folded the newspaper and put it on the table.

"Yes? About what?"

"Ahm...I've been thinking about this for quite sometime now. I think....it's time for me to find a work" His eye brows knitted together but there was a sudden rush of fear and panic too. Fear? Why?

"What? You don't have to work. I can provide for the two of us. And besides, you're sick" I heaved a sigh and stood up. I looked at the beautiful view outside as I leaned against the balustrade of the terrace.

"I'm not sick, Hunter. I just have an amnesia but I'm not sick. I am perfectly fine and I think I can handle working like normal people"

"What made you want to work all of a sudden? What happened?" he asked worriedly. He wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing. Lately, my weird dreams stopped and I think that's a good sign. I want to go out and discover the world outside here. Please? Just let me do this?"

"No! You won't work, Angel and that's final!" He shouted which made me startled; He never rose his voice even when we had misunderstandings. He's always patient with me but now that I asked him about working, his reaction stunned me. I blinked a couple of times as I felt my eyes watered. I didn't know what I did wrong for him to get angry like this.

"F*ck! I'm sorry, Angel baby. I didn't mean to shout at you. Oh god, please don't cry" He said full of regret and wiped the two drops of tears fell from my eyes.

"I-I just want to regain my memories as soon as possible t-that's why I w-want to w-work. Maybe if I go out, I could f-familiarize myself to the surroundings. Maybe if I interact with other people, I could meet some people I used to know before" I explained while trying my best to stop myself from sobbing.

"Shhh...Its okay, baby. I understand that but I think it will be useless to familiarize yourself around here because we're not originally from here. I told you that before, right?" He asked with a gentle tone. I stared into his yes and I caught something flashed through his eyes. He looked scared, guilty and mad? I wasn't sure though because it was replaced by a tender and sweet expression he usually shows me.

I looked down and bit my lower lip. I wanted to ask questions to him but I don't know how to. I feel like he's hiding something from me. Is it me being paranoid or he really Is acting weird sometimes?

I felt him kissed my forehead.

"Listen to me, baby. I know you've been getting bored because you're always alone since Sheena went back to school but she's still coming here after her school right? If you want, we can hire someone to be with you everyday while I'm at work" I shook my head. I felt really disappointed because I was expecting him to agree. But unfortunately, he didn't.

"I-I'll just put these downstairs" I said and started to put the dirty plates on the tray but he stopped me.

"Let Ana do this, baby" He said and held my hands.

"Are you angry at me?" Instead of looking at him, I looked at the other way and shook my head no. I heard him sigh deeply as raked his fingers though his hair. He suddenly looked stressed out.

"Okay. Let's do this. I'll let you have a job but I have some conditions" My face brightened. I squealed happily and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you, baby! Thank you!" I excitedly chanted. I couldn't wait to start my job hunting. Any job will do as long as it's decent and legal.

"You're welcome, baby, but I'm not finish yet. Listen to my conditions first" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine. Tell me what your conditions are"

"First, I'll be the one to look for a job for you" I scowled at him. Is her serious?

"Second, you'll just going to work every morning and not on the afternoons"

"What?! But I want to have a full time job" I whined.

"Hmmm...Sorry baby but those are my conditions. Now, take it or leave it?" I pouted.

"Hmp! Fine! That'll do" I saw him smirked triumphantly and captured my lips for a lingering kiss which made my mind turned hazy.

"Very good" he said while chuckling and then kissed me again. I forgot my irritation towards him as the kiss deepened. He always does this, whenever I discuss about something like going out or doing something outside, he would kiss me. 

I thought before that he was trying to distract me but my mind contradicted it and couldn't accept it. Maybe he's just being sweet, I thought so I just convinced myself that maybe, he's just worried about my welfare. Knowing him, he's such a caring and nice guy and I couldn't ask for more. He completes me even though I haven't regained my memories yet.

"So, I'm guessing that you'll going to let me work in a place where you know who the employer is?" I asked when the kiss stopped. He cocked up his eyebrow.

"Of course, baby. I would never send you to a place I'm not familiar with. I'll make sure that I know the owner"

"Ah...So that you know my soon-to-be workplace but on the other hand, I've never even got the chance to visit your office" I whined irritably and sat on the chair. I picked up the newspaper he was reading a while ago and pretended reading it even though my mind wasn't on it. I heard him heaved a sigh.

"Are we going to argue about this again? You know the reason why I don't want you to go there" He said as he pulled the other chair and placed it in front of me then sat on it. I put the newspaper back on the round table and glared at him.

"Yes. You told me that you have a strict boss but is it really bad for you to have a visitor? I won't do anything weird there. I just want to see your workplace. I am your wife but I don't even know what you do in your work. I can't even help but think that you don't want your colleagues and friends to see me because you're ashamed of me"

"What?! Where did you get that idea? I would never be ashamed of you, keep that in mind!" He said with a tinge of anger. He stood up and held on the railing.

"I can't believe you just said that" He continued sullenly. I instantly felt guilty. I stood up and embraced him from behind.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to say that. It's just that I can't help wondering sometimes. You don't bring friends home. You don't want us to go out and you never introduced your friends to me. So I arrived on that conclusion" I explained. He took a deep breath again untangled my arms around him and faced me. He held my hands and kissed them.

"Do you really think of me that way?" I instantly shook my head no vigorously.

"No. I'm sorry, okay? I'm just being paranoid sometimes" I admitted.

"I am doing all these because I am worried about your condition. I don't want to stress you out. Don't worry, we'll go on many dates and adventures when you regain your memories. I'll introduce you to my friends and family too" I suddenly felt excited.

"Really? Promise?" I asked cheerfully like a child. He chuckled and gave me another gentle kiss on the lips. This is one of the things I like about him. He loves kissing me like he can't get enough of me. He makes me feel desirable.

"Yes, Angel baby. I promise you that. I will never let go of you no matter what happens" There was a promise in his eyes and some other emotions I can't pinpoint. I just kept quiet and hugged him, feeling so giddy.

Instead of thinking about things that could destroy our relationship, I chose to just discard all the questions in my head, negative feelings and thoughts and just be happy with him. I trust and love him. Yes. I love him.

****

"I have a surprise for you" Hunter announced happily after he gave me peck on the lips. He just arrived home from work. I instantly felt excited.

"What is it? C'mon tell me"

"I found you a job" My eyes widened and then before I knew it, I jumped on his arms while shouting for joy. Finally, after 4 days of waiting!

"Thank you, baby!" I said and gave him a passionate kiss. He was about to respond kissing me when I pulled away.

"What is my job anyway? Where is it? When can I start?"

"Hey hey..slow down, Angel. One question at a time" He said while chuckling amusedly.

"Sorry...I am just so excited" At last, I get to go out and talk to other people and I am hoping that I could get my memories back through this.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds before he captured my lips again for kiss. I instantly kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me and feeling his warmth. We kissed until we ran out of breath.

"hmmm...Your lips taste so sweet" He said while breathing raggedly. My eyes twinkled with happiness and just smiled at him. I hugged him and leaned my head on his hard muscled chest. Oh, how I love this man! I can't imagine my life without him anymore and as the days go by with him, my love for him gets deeper and deeper.

I've never thought that I would feel this way towards the first time I saw him and introduced himself as my husband. But even though I am suffering from memory loss, he managed to get inside my heart.

"Baby..." I called him.

"Hmmm?"

"You didn't answer my questions" I said while pouting. He chuckled softly.

"Okay. I asked my friend and you're going to work with her as her assistant. She's a veterinary so you're going to work with animals. Is it okay with you?" I squealed excitedly and kissed his cheek.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! I love animals especially cats!" Upon realizing what I've just said, I suddenly turned quiet. Did I just say I love cats?

"Baby, are you alright? You suddenly turned quiet" Hunter's voice pulled me out of my deep reverie.

"N-Nothing. I am just wondering if I really love cats. It just came out of my mouth and I got surprised. What do you think? Do I really loved cats even before I lost my memories?" I asked curiously.

****

Lies after lies after lies...:)

What do you think of this chapter? 

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.7K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
1.2M 39.5K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
1.9M 57.9K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
55.9K 2.2K 34
"So what do you want", I said, looking into his deep green eyes. "I thought it was obvious. I want you, and I'm going to get you". "And what makes yo...