Oblivion

By tomlinson_stylesx

No one know what's happening at home to Liam. No one sees how much he hates himself. No one sees how friendle... More

Oblivion
chapter 2-"little fag"
chapter 3-insecurities
chapter 4-hospital
chapter 5-coming home
chapter 6-cutter
chapter 7-talking to yourself
Chapter 8-violence
Chapter 9-bruises
Chapter 10-"promise me"
Chapter 11-football field
chapter 12-queerdo
Chapter 13-"no im not.."
chapter 14-louis knows
chapter 15-jealous?
chapter 16-"do you?"
chapter 17-sleepover
chapter 18-just try
anouncment
chapter 19-stuck
BIG NEWS
Chapter 20-confusion
Chapter 21-invitation declined
Chapter 22-party
Chapter 23- its nice
Chapter 24- pretending
chapter 25- ambulance
chapter 26-help?
chapter 27- Damn
chapter 28-birthday
Chapter 29- TFIOS
chapter 30-Peace for now
Chapter 31-time
Chapter 32-textbooks
Chapter 33- call
SEQUEL

chapter 1- zayn

8.6K 307 117
By tomlinson_stylesx

I sat up quickly in bed when I heard my alarm go off loudly . I stretched my arms above my head . I looked down at my wrists as I got up . I never thought of myself as the cutting type .. but I never thought I would be getting treated like how I do now either . I started cutting when I was in 8th grade . I guess it sort of became a habit after that . of course no one noticed so I didn't really have to hide them only at school or sometimes at home .

I walked to my closet and got a long sleeve shirt with some black skinny jeans . I went to the bathroom and stripped myself out of my clothes . this happened every morning . I would wake up take my clothes off and just stand in front of the mirror for what felt like hours just looking at myself . I stood there looking at myself .. looking at how disgusting I was and how fat and ugly and gay I was . yeah I was gay but I don't think it has anything to do with my dad .. I guess ive always known he just makes me feel like .. a disgusting gay person . if that makes sense . I shook my head trying to stop the tears that I didn't even know had fallen . I washed my face and brushed my teeth before changing my clothes and heading down stairs .

like usual my dad and sister where eating breakfast while my mom was on the phone about to leave . I didn't even bother saying goodbye to her as I made my way down the stairs and put my shoes and jacket on . "good morning sweetheart I have to run but your dad will be home all day today so ill see you later tonight" I tensed when she said he would be home all day . she went to hug me but I just patted her on the back and gave her a forced smile . extremely forced . I don't even know if it was a smile I don't even know what that feels like anymore . I grabbed my bag and jacket before leaving the house away from them .

but where I was going wouldn't be much better . I always walked to school , riding the bus would just be bad . really bad . i walked with my hands stuffed in the pockets of my jacket and kept my head down . as i was walking i thought about how horrible my life is . yeah i know people have it worse but .. i just hate it . ive thought about suicide but .. im to much of a coward to bring myself to do it .

as i got closer to the school i started getting more and more nervous . i could feel my anxiety levels sky rocketing . i walked up the steps to the front door with my head down . hopefully chris and his group wouldn't see me and would leave me alone today . but to my luck they didn't and i was tripped by someone sticking their foot out in front of me .

"hey look its the fag" one of his friends said making them all laugh . i shut my eyes and tried getting up only to have one of them push me down again . i still had my eyes shut . "get up faggot" one of them ordered . i stood up slowly but kept my head down . i wouldn't dare make eye contact with one of them . it would only make things worse . and then the hurtful words started . i tried blocking them out but it didn't work . word after word just making me closer to breaking . i kept my head down the whole time . maybe if i walk away they'll stop .

i turned around and tried walking away but they pushed me and soon enough i was cornered and they all started throwing punches . this happened all the time . they would draw a crowd then people would just laugh or record it like usual and not do anything about it . i would just think of something else to make the pain numb out a little bit . i covered my face and scrunched up in a ball to try to atleast stop it from hurting so much .

as soon as the bell rang they all left but i was left laying ther bloody and bruised . i layed there for what felt like hours before someone made their way out of a class . i didn't even bother getting up . i just simply closed my eyes and hoped it would all be a dream and id wake up in my old childhood bedroom when i was 7 before all this happened . i heard the footsteps get louder and more frantic . but i just layed there bloody nose and panting trying to regain my breath .

"oh my god" someone whispered beside me . i opened my eyes a little and blinked try to make them adjust to the light . i could see someone crouched down beside me but i wouldn't see their face . i whimpered as the pain started making its way in my body . i had manadged to not think anout it but now it was just to much .

i felt the person pull me onto their lap and put one arm around my back while the other went under my legs . they carried me bridal style . me still whimpering from the pain i screwed my eyes shut tight and tried to think about something else . then i heard the person talk again .

"please i found him in the hall he was just laying there i think he passed out or something " the voice was frantic and deep . i focused on their voice and tried to not think about the pain coursing through my body . i was then layed on a bed or something . i opened my eyes and saw that i was in the nurses office . a lady made her way over to where i was . she was old probably like 60 i don't know . she had grey hair and was really rinkly but she looked really nice . she stroked my hair and cleaned up my bloody face .

"what happened love ?" she asked but i was just to tired to answer . jesus i think they over did it this time considering it was all of them this time . i closed my eyes afaid as she finished up . "maybe i should call his parent to take him to the hospital . i immediately opened my eyes . i couldn't go home i couldnt . he was there . i sat up slowly and shook my head frantically . i was so terrified i couldn't go home i knew he would do things to me like always .

"no please im ok please don't call my parents please" i begged her tears streaming down my face . i just kept shaking my head and sobbing . i cant do this anymore this has gone far enough but im to afraid to speak up . "what why whats wrong don't you want to go home" the boy said from beside me . i just sobbed harder and hugged my knees to my chest shaking my head . i was practically gasping for air from crying so hard . i need to leave before they call my parents .

i tried getting up but the boy from earlier grabed me laying me back down . "sh its ok she wont call your parents its ok its ok" he kept saying its ok but he doesn't understand . no one does .

i tried calming myself i just kept breathing deeply .

inhale

exhale

inhale

exhale

i soon regained my composure and turned my head towards the door . the nurse came back in with a cup of water . "you should rest i don't know what happened but it was pretty bad . you seemed to have passed out or something . can you tell me what happened ?" she asked me as i sat up and drank my water . i signed and looked down at my lap pulling my sleeves down out of habit to hide the cuts on my wrists .

"nothing i ... fell" i shrug lightly at them . i couldn't tell them what happened . that would just make things worse . they would call me snitch and make the beatings ten times worse .

"that's not true you need to tell us whats wrong" they boy said . i looked up and saw what he looked like . if im being honest he was completely breathtaking . he has black hair styled up into a quiff . he had the most gorgeous hazel eyes they looked almost golden . he looked like the bad boy type .. but then why did he help me ?

i sighed what do i have to lose if i tell them . maybe chris will beat me to death and end this all for me . "they do it all the time .. since freshman year .. they beat me up and say mean things" i shrug like its no big deal "but its whatever i guess" i focus on the loose thread of my sweater and avoid eye contact . they stay quiet for a while before the nurse asks me who . i just shrug my shoulders .. should i tell them or not ?

"c-chris and his f-friends " i say my voice shaking slightly . i honestly terrified of whats going to happen . what if they do beat me till i die .. i guess theres not much i would really be able to do . im not going to fight back so i guess its whatever .

i look up and see that the guy who brought me here is still sitting in the chair beside me . "why did you bring me here ?" i ask him . he was just sitting there .. staring at me . he seemed to be loost in thought because he shook his head and answered "what do you mean i wasn't going to just leave you there" he syas it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world .

i look at the clock and realize that its 1 almost 2 . how long was i laying there or here or ? im so confused . "why are you still here shouldn't you be in class or something ?" maybe that was a bit rude but i didn't mean it like that . he just shook his head .

"im zayn by the way" he says . hm zany . zany . that's a good name .

"im li-"

"liam I know .. i mean i don't stalk you i just know because we have bio together and like well i don't like stalk you but your there so uhh yeah .." he trailed off scratching his head . ok this guy is confusing he looks like the type that would beat me up not sit here and ramble about how im in his bio class .

"you look like the type that would be helping them beat me up" i state honestly . a look of pain spread on his face but he just shook his head . "that's what everyone thinks but seriously i wouldn't leave you out there and im definitely not letting them do that again . to anyone ." he replied slightly raising his voice . i flinched a little but covered it up but moving over a little .

"uhh well can i leave or what .." i trailed off not really know what to do . "sure .. i guess" he shrugged getting up too . i grabbed my bag and made my way out limping slightly .

"so liam wanna ditch since there only about 2 hours left of school" zany asked . i looked around , should i ? what if he plans on hurting me or worse.. thought of my dad fill my brain and i quickly shake my head backing up . "whats wrong" he asks stepping closer but i just step back more until i hit the wall . "please don't come closer just leave me alone please" i plead i cant let him touch me what if he does things to me .. that's bad that's real bad i cant let him do that . the bell rings signaling lunch i assume and i run out of the front doors . i don't even know eher im going but i just need to get away .

i check if hes following but hes not i sigh in relief and walk around . i walk with my head down like usual . i just walk and walk and walk until i end up at the park . i sit down at one of the benches and think .

think about how much shit i have to live with . think about how stupid and how much of a coward i am and how ugly i am . think about how my dad does these things to me and how i get treated at school and my mom or sister still don't notice . i put my head in my hands and cry .

crying always seems to help . sometimes if i don't cut i just cry . it makes me feel like a baby and stupid but it helps at least . i cant help it when i cry . i just keep my emotions bottled up for to long i have to explode at some point . as soon as i stop the tears i get up and walk home . maybe my dad wont be home .

i reach home and walk into the house but of course hes here . he walks out of the living room and into the hallways where im standing completely frozen . i know whats going to happen next . he removes my back pack from my shoulders and pushes me to the living room . i know my sister isn't home . she never is so this is the perfect time fore him to do this . he removes his shirt and i just stand there looking down . he comes behind me and wraps his arms around my back and starts leaving kissing down my neck . i cloes my eyes tightly counting to 100 in my head then backwards .

as soon as open my eyes hes gone and im left in the living room shivering and trying to cover myself as much as possible . i quickly collect all my clothes and run upstairs locking my bedroom door and push my desk in front of it . i always do that when hes done . i rush to the bathroom and turn the water on . i wait until its scolding hot and step in trying to scrub away the disguting feeling i have left lingering on my body . i scrub myself until my skin is red and tender before stepping out and just looking at myself in the mirror before bursting into tears . i cant let this happen any longer . i need to do something .. but im to afraid . what if i tell someone and they don't do anything about it .

no no more excuses i need to do something about this . i put my pajamas on before crawling into bed and shutting my eyes .

i need to save myself .. since no one else will .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2.4K 115
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own personal problems and are running from their pa...
39.1K 2K 11
When Zayn breaks his leg attempting to skateboard over Harry's car, he ends up stuck in the hospital for two weeks. The only thing he doesn't hate ab...
30.4K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
50.8K 1.4K 15
liam is mute, zayn is your typical 'bad boy'. liam and zayn make the perfect match, they've been together for a while after all. they do everything t...