The Originals Imagines

By beautygirl701

This book will be filled with different imagines with the original family and maybe even some crossovers with... More

MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter) Imagine Part 1
MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter) Imagine Part 2
Mikaelson Family+ The Vampire Diaries (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine Part 3
THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine part 4
THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter)Imagine part 5
Mikealson Family+ The Vampire Diaries (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine Part 7

THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Daughter/Nicklaus) Imagine part 6

2.4K 40 5
By beautygirl701

LAST TIME

There was a figure sitting in the corner on a chair twirling with a necklace that hung from their neck. "I'm always here and I will come back to you," she said tears dripping down her face. 

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It has now been three days since the death of Nicklaus's first and beloved child, (Y/N). Preparations were being made for her funeral which was today. The house was as quiet as it has never been. Everyone in the household lost in their own grief and misery. Elijah and Finn had used compulsion to get some contractors to build a monolith for their departed little girl. It was now close to noon. Everybody was getting dressed for the burial. All of them solemnly put on their darkest suit and their black dresses stepping out into the world of the living. All of the Mikaelson's were ready except one. They all were gathered outside the door knocking slowly and entering the room at caution.

Elijah's POV:

             All of us were outside the room all exhausted from the heartache. I looked towards Kol and Rebekah, they both gave me a nod of approval. I slowly knocked on the door and grabbed the doorhandle and turned it slowly in case he got angry. I pushed open the door and called out his name. "Nicklaus," I said moving my body through the door way. There he was standing in front of his mirror looking like a ghost in his own complexion. He stood there worn and exhausted, how we all felt lately. He had his tie undone but I saw one thing hanging around his neck that wasn't there before, it was (Y/N)'s necklace that she made him for a present. Kol tried calling his name again, "Nick." Nicklaus turned around, "is it time?" he asked despairingly. I nodded my head. He started to walk towards the rest of us stumbling a little.

         I stepped in front of him and helped him tie his tie. When I looked at him, all I could see was a man who lost his heart, his soul. He looked just like when Henrik died, a young child who needed a hand. "Come on Nick, let's go," I said slowly pushing him out the door. The rest of our family let him go first and followed after. We all followed outside and gathered into different vehicles. We drove to St. Ann Mary's Church, the same place where she met Father Kieran and Davina. 

It was the only place where the funeral would be perfect for her. We parked the vehicle and all gathered together. I looked all of my siblings, some of them were already starting to tear up. I looked at Nicklaus he seemed to be trembling a little. I was about to say something until Cami walked up and grabbed his hand slowly running her other hand up and down his arm to calm his nerves. "It's time, " I said as the doors slowly opened for us. Nicklaus turned around slowly and took a deep breath. With every step we took together, it felt like an eternity.

NICKLAUS'S POV:

       It was time for the funeral. Cami had kept her hand wrapped around mine very tightly. My brothers and sisters surrounded me as I took a shaking step forward. Every step felt like a soul crushing step. We slowly entered the church and I saw a variety of people there. Witches, Vampires, Werewolves who have helped my family but who also grown to love my daughter. In the front of aisle I could see Davina and Marcel both with tears pricking their eyes already. I was getting closer to her, just one step after another.

            I was almost there yet it felt like I was still miles away. Then there I was, right in front of my little girl. I couldn't help but look at her, actually look at how my child had become. She was dressed in a floor length white lace dress that flowed at the bottom. She had simple red flat shoes on her feet yet, the moment I looked at her face my breath stopped. She looked stunning and mature. Her hair was put into a simple curl and her face looked so porcelain like a fragile doll. Then I looked at where her neck was. There it was a simple necklace that meant everything to her and me. I slowly reached out my hand to smooth her hair but I took my hand back slowly. 

"It's alright Nick, she will not break," I heard Rebekah softly whisper in my ear. I reached out my hand again but I hesitated before touching her long dark hair. Then I rested my hand on her head and my tears had broken through the gates. As I slowly smoothed her fine hair I had started to weep for her. I did not care as of who saw me break, all I cared about was being near my little girl.

    I felt myself slowly falling to my knees before Kol and Elijah had grabbed me by shoulder pulling me upwards. We made our way over to where Marcel and Davina was and took our seats. I had started to cry a little more as the service continued. Cami had leaned her head on my shoulder while I had put a hand on Marcel's shoulder. Davina had wrapped her hand tightly  around Marcel's and leaning up against Kol. Freya and Finn were holding each other's hands tightly. Hayley had Hope on her lap and Elijah was right there stepping in for my child and child's mother. The service lasted a good hour and a half, everyone from the quarter saying their parts of sorrow. Then the bells rang. They had gathered up my daughter's body and started pushing her out the door on to the horse drawn carriage. My family and I followed the recession outside. The band had started to play a soft melody. We had made our descent down the long stretch of road. I was broken and shattered. I let sobs rack my body, my tears of sorrow and anger. 

MARCEL'S POV:

I had gotten dressed for the funeral. Once I got there, I had started to cry. (Y/N) was my little sister, the one I was supposed to look after, she never deserved this. Davina held my hand during the service but Nicklaus also kept a  parental hand on my shoulder which I was grateful for. He knew how much I cared for his little girl, that I wish this pain would end. We were making our way down the road. The road to the end of this girl's life. I was walking next to Davina and Rebekah when I felt someone grasp my hand. I looked down at my hand and then at the person responsible, it was Rebekah. She had linked her hand with mine and wrapped her arm through Nicklaus's.

NICKLAUS'S POV:

I had felt Rebekah snake her arm through mine and saw she was holding Marcel's hand. I then grabbed Camille's hand holding on to it tightly. She then snaked her arm through Elijah's and then he wrapped his hand around Hayley's. Marcel had grabbed Davina's hand and then she grabbed Kol's. Kol then grabbed Freya's hand and she grabbed Fin's. I looked at my family and how we were. We would not let us break. We will stand together through this tragedy. The funeral procession finally made it to Lafayette Cemetery. With Davina being the head of the witch coven, we were granted access.

We headed towards a monolith that was a little off centered from everyone else. I looked up at the carving of the name sketched into the marble. Mikealson. The grave diggers were already there ready to put the body to rest. Father Kieran spoke a few more words as they laid the body down. I watched as they lowered my daughter's body into the built monolith. Her tombstone had flowers and candles all around. They carefully lowered her down and carried her into the tomb. I I gritted my teeth making sure that they did not injure her. They laid her body down and had started to grab the stones to hide her away. With each stone, I felt a pain crushing down on my heart. People were leaving while some others stayed. They had finally laid the final stone and that was when I felt it. Bear-crushing strength on my heart. My family had said a little word to her picture that was put there. It showed her true beauty and the extend of who she was. I laid one single white rose next to her photo. 

I will always and forever love you my little wolf, Aeternum vale mea puer....

We had finally left the cemetery and drove home. When we got to the compound it felt out of place. I then saw some werewolves, vampires, and witches that were drinking to their extent. They were having a grand ole time. I wish I could just rip their heads off for celebrating a day like this. We were about to enter the compound when I had heard something one of the vampires said. 

"I'm glad that little bitch of a Mikaelson is dead," the man said laughing. The others had joined in on his taunting. That's when I lowly growled out, "what was that?" The wandering group had heard what I said and looked my way. They saw who they were dealing with. Before I could say another word one of the witches spoke up. " He said he's glad that your little bloody idiot of a child is dead," she spitted viciously out. Before she could even mutter another word, I sped over to her and flashed my fangs and dug into her neck. She screamed bloody murder but I couldn't care. The others tried to step forward into helping their friend, but my family had intervened and killed them hastily. There was one guy left, the one who had started this ordeal. He was on his knees due to Freya and Davina holding him in place. I stalked towards him dropping a body I was holding. My canines were bared and I let the blood drip off my lips. I towered over him, my eyes flashing their brightening yellow. "You should not speak ill of my family," I whispered ever so softly before striking him.

After we had cleaned up our mess, we made our way into the family room all sitting there with blood stained on our shirts and dresses. They all removed their jackets all sitting on the sofa's and chairs placed around. Elijah sauntered his way over to the liquor cabinet with Hayley trailing after him. I had my hands placed on a chair trying to keep my body upright from soul crushing pain I was feeling. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over at Hayley you held out a glass. I gladly accepted and Elijah poured in the bourbon. My family had congregated together near the middle of the family room. We all raised our glasses to pay our respects. "To a life of Mikaelson, who should of lived another sunshine and moonlight. To always and forever," I said with tears stinging my eyes. "To always and forever," the others repeated. We all raised our glasses and swallowed down the hard liquor. That's when something unexplained happened. The wind rose to a roar and sped around us. I was looking at my family members and they all looked bewildered as I. That's when I noticed something wrong. Davina and Freya and Kol looked as dazed and confused. The wind was growing stronger. They had started to shake and tremble. Their glasses dropped from their hands as they slump to the ground with blood running down their nose.

KOL'S POV: 

I had felt something off. That's when I heard the whispers I was being pulled somewhere. That's when black spots danced in my vision as I fell into the darkness. I couldn't open my eyes but I heard someone there. "Uncle, please wake up," I heard someone whisper so softly like a deadly disease. I knew that voice. I knew her....

Freya's POV:

All I had remembered was falling over. I had heard whispers being spoken. A thousand different voices but one stood out. "Aunt Freya, please wake up, please." I heard the cry of young little girl. The little girl was my niece who I thought was dead.

(Y/N) Mikaelson is the voice which was calling me softly....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
3.5M 93.8K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
45.1K 2.3K 31
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

178K 13.5K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...