Teenage Love

By brownskin_beautyy

Sixteen year old Kizah Miller and Seventeen year old Jamar Jones had a friendship since middle school but wha... More

Prologue
2.
3.
4.

1.

628 19 12
By brownskin_beautyy

Kizah Miller

I stood in the mirror of the school ladies restroom applying makeup on my face . I grabbed my foundation making sure not to mess up my long turquoise acrylic nails as I sighed Deepily before quickly covering up the bruises from lastNight that Hassan , my boyfriend of two years had placed on my face .

  My boy bestfriend Jamar hated.  when I wore makeup . I just didn't feel right without it though especially with the bruises Hassan placed on my face .

I never had any girl best friends due to every girl hating me at school for being close with Jamar whose one of the most popular boys in school. All I had was Anika whom is Jamar younger  sister that's the same age as me .

"I was looking for you girl , Anika said walking inside the bathroom as I quickly threw my makeup inside of my brown MCM tote bag .

" I had to fleek my face up girl , I said to Anika as she looked at me weirdly." "You never wear makeup Kizah ,  Anika said to me as we walked out the bathroom and walked towards the lunch room . I Ignored her as she kept going on about me wearing makeup .

" What I tell you about wearing that shit, Jamar said giving me a hug as he grabbed a damp paper towel wiping the makeup of my face as I tried pushing him away." Why the fuck is there bruises on your face , Jamar said with a growl on his face as I looked down playing with my fingers." I'm not gone ask you again Kizah , Jamar said grabbing my face as tears begun rolling down my face .

"Was it that punk ass nigga hassan, Jamar asked as he looked over at the table hassan was sitting it ." Yes , I mumbled lowly as Jamar slightly pushed me out the way and marched towards Hassan table .

"So you putting your hands on females now , Jamar said to Hassan ." Who you talking about , Kizah ? " Hassan said with a smirk on his face as Jamar took his fist decking Hassan right in his left eye as Hassan quickly jumped up  and ran out the lunch room before throwing a gun symbol at Kizah .

"He's gonna kill me Anika , Kizah Said as She layed on Anika chest with tears falling down her face . "Girl fuck him , Jamar will handle him , Anika said wiping the wet tears on my face."

" Stop crying baby girl , Jamar said whispering in my ear as I wiped my eyes before raising my head from Anika chest . C'mere , Jamar said to me as I walked to the other side of the table and was about to take a seat until Jamar pulled me into his lap .

"Why the fuck is she on you ", Kinsley yelled walking towards Jamar and I as I sat comfortably on his lap. "It ain't even like that so chill out ", Jamar mumbled as Kinsley begun making a big ass scene inside the cafeteria causing everyone to look at her .

Jamar

Hassan

Anika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...