Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

By haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... More

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Chapter 43

1K 75 16
By haneul_jk97

Somewhere in Veridia, the day of Jaehi's kidnapping

The demon's eyes fluttered open slowly. She finally regained consciousness from the strong drug the men in black injected into her body. She looked around to see she was in an abandoned building, and was tied to a chair in the middle of the dark room.

From the view outside, she was sure the building was a tall one with many levels, her being on the highest. She snapped her head to the front when she heard footsteps echoing through the vacant space. Her eyes pierced at the figure approaching her.

"Kim Taejoong," she scoffed. The hunched demon stood in front of her. They didn't exchange any word after the girl acknowledged him. But then he let out a laugh.

"What an honour to meet you, Park Jaehi,"

"Skip the introduction. I know you're not here for nothing," she spat out. He didn't reply to her but kept staring into her eyes, as if he was trying to see through it. After a while, he broke eye contact and shrugged.

"It's no use. Your mind is more than stable right now,"

"So that's why you're called the Berserk Possessor in Midnight Slayer," she said slowly, finally understanding the codename bestowed to him. He smiled wryly.

"The stability won't last long. That Wrath of yours will be unleashed very soon, Park Jaehi,"

3 days after the kidnapping

Taejoong was looking out the window as usual, with Jaehi still tied to the chair, trying to be very calm and quiet. Suddenly he laughed out loud.

"Three days and no sign of your friends. What a pity, they must've forgot about you," he mocked the girl. She scoffed.

"You're waiting for my friends? Well, sorry to say but they won't come. At least not as the first guest,"

"It looks like you're expecting someone else, miss. A knight in shining armor perhaps?" He walked up to her with his hands on his back. She didn't reply to him, wanting to listen more to what he wanted to say.

"I assume it's my dearest angel son you're waiting for to come," he smiled a winning smile when she gave him another silence, signing he was right.

"For sure, Park Jaehi, my son has lost his heart to you. And knowing him, he will surely come to save you with those friends of his. I wonder if he will choose his father over a love interest,"

"Taehyung? Listen to you? Heh, dream on," she sneered. He snapped his head to her direction before carving the psychopathic smile again.

"We'll see how this goes on," he went over to the window again before laughing softly. His eyes were fixed to the ground level of the building.

"Because your friends arrived first,"

"What?!" Jaehi couldn't believe her ears. She didn't believe him until her friends' voice broke the silence of the building, calling for her name. Fools, why did you come first?! She thought to herself.

"Leave them alone. It's me who you need,"

"Yes, that's true. But do you think the spider will let its side meal fly away when they're stuck on its web, even though it already have the main course?" He laughed maniacally.

"Just fucking leave them alone bastard," she hissed. He walked up to her, smirking.

"Look at you. You witnessed you parent's death. Now you'll witness your dearest friends and sister die. How pitiful..."

"Lay a finger on them and I'll kill you with my own hands!" She shouted and used her power to break free from the ropes that had been binding her hands. A devious smile crept up Taejoong's face.

"Like I said before, that Wrath of yours will show,"

The Six Deadly Sins were running up stairs after stairs when they heard Jaehi's shout. As soon as they arrived at the topmost level of the abandoned building, they saw the missing girl, standing in the middle of the room.

"Jaehi!" Hayi shouted her name in excitement. They ran a few steps towards her when suddenly, the older twin stopped abruptly.

"What's the matter? Hayi?" Saejin asked the frozen girl. She was staring at her twin. Jaehi's eyes weren't normal. She wasn't herself.

"Jaehi isn't Jaehi," she whispered. The other demons frowned before their eyes widened in realization. Just then, Taejoong showed up from behind a pillar, laughter echoing.

"You..." Hayi clenched her fists, her eyes piercing through her twin's kidnapper's smug face.

"Greetings, Black Lily. How nice to meet you guys here. Even though you're lacking of one member," he smirked and looked at Jaehi. The demons realized she was possessed by the man, and they couldn't do anything to save her except defeat her and the man next.

"But we might kill her in the process," Hyerin bit her lips, unsure.

"We have to do it to save Jaehi. We did this before without killing her, we can do it this time too," Seungjo assured them. They nodded to each other and moved into their positions. Hyerin and Seungjo made the first move, while Hayi engaged herself into mid-air vanguard.

Seungjo used her invincibility to sneak up behind Jaehi while Hyerin distracted her from the front. They duel using their respective martial arts for a while, until Jaehi was preparing to launch a high kick so that it'll hit Hyerin's neck. She saw through it and ducked on time, rolling to the rear.

Right when Hyerin escaped to the rear side, Seungjo flipped over Jaehi's figure and took out her katana. She could see the tomboy demon now, and she had no problems in parrying all of her attacks with her bare hands. Seungjo gritted her teeth. Her karate skills are combined with Doomsday, she concluded.

"Seungjo!" Hyerin called out. She glanced briefly at her to nod, understanding her plan. She took a few steps back, and together with Hyerin, they charged towards Jaehi from both directions to make her fall to her knees. Taejoong and Jaehi smirked, before she kicked both Seungjo and Hyerin square on their chest, throwing them back.

The both of them groaned in pain when they slumped down on the hard concrete after their backs hit the wall of the room. Saejin took out her Massacre and charged towards Jaehi, who was now armed with Seungjo's katana. The metals made a deafening sound whenever they made contact.

"Agh!" Saejin let out a scream when Jaehi knocked her sword off her hand. Right when she swung the katana up high to slash her arm, she stepped sideways, revealing Haeyeon with her ready-to-be-shoot fireballs. As quick as lightning, Jaehi changed the position of the katana so that the fireballs will be reflected by it.

Haneul and Haeyeon were this close to being hit by the backfiring fireballs if Hayi didn't shoot her arrows right through them, creating explosions. Haneul immediately cast a barrier on every single living things there, saving them from the side effects of the explosions.

Jaehi had threw away the katana and held her hands up high, swirling her fingers in circles. The demons cursed, knowing she was going to summon a storm, or a whirlwind. Before she could finish it, Haeyeon had built a fire wall in front of them. Jaehi was now 'trapped' inside the fire wall, with the others standing outside of it.

A few moments passed, until they didn't feel the force of her storm. Saejin's eyes widened when she saw Jaehi was only three steps away from her when Haeyeon stopped her fire wall magic. Before she could do anything, Jaehi flicked her hand, and an invincible force send her flying backwards.

"Ugh..." she grunted, her thigh injured when she was thrown backwards and made contact with her own sword that Jaehi knocked off just now. Haneul and Haeyeon looked at their friends, who were lying on the floor, barely alive. They glanced to each other and bit their lips.

Haneul ran to Jaehi's right side and Haeyeon to the opposite. She didn't do anything, and just stood idlely. Assuming she wasn't going to do anything yet, Haeyeon used her fire bending to made a fireball, while Haneul was casting spells for a paralyzing magic.

"Now!" Haeyeon shouted, and they shoot their respective magics towards Jaehi. To their surprise, she smiled slyly and spread her wings open, zooming upwards in the nick of time. Haneul screamed in pain when Haeyeon's fireball hit her left arm and leg. At the same time, Haeyeon dropped onto the floor, unable to move due to Haneul's paralyzing magic. Taejoong roared in laughter.

"Pathetic rats! This is the most respected assassin team in Midnight Slayer? Shame to all of you!" He thundered as he eyed all of the severely injured demons. His brows furrowed all of a sudden.

"One is missing," he let out lowly. To his obliviousness, Hayi had sneaked up behind him amidst the chaos just now. She was supposed to help her friends but Saejin's eyes told her she needed to finish the man first.

Her hand was pulling on the string of her Euthanasia, ready to shoot through the man's heart. When suddenly, a violent force knocked her from below, causing her to bump onto the ceiling before she dropped onto the concrete. She groaned in pain. Jaehi had been waiting for the right time beneath her.

"That's it? Only a few minutes of a detestable battle with the most respected and skilled assassins?" Taejoong mocked loudly. The demons were barely breathing and too damaged to speak.

"How powerless... How easy it is to gain control of the Seven Deadly Sins! The most long awaited power I've been searching for! These rotten weaklings are nothing compared to me! I shall have those powers!" Taejoong laughed maniacally. His eyes bulged when he suddenly heard footsteps and a voice he had long removed from his life and memory.

"Appa?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.1K 200
A journey of Yoongi and Seokjin welcoming their little Yoonjin *imagine both parents updating about their daily routine on social media *will be sho...
5.8K 78 3
In a world where the living, the dead, and the afterlife converge, malevolent spirits relentlessly seek freedom by possessing unsuspecting souls. Nia...
2.4K 88 8
She was a psychiatrist before she met him, and now she's crazy, insane Like him, he's controls her, makes her his only his
253K 3.8K 54
Requests: Open! Currently writing for Persona 3 and 5 (4 to come soon)