The Girl Boxer|| l.t

By _staystrong_xox

If you had seen me cry, you must be pretty special, I only cried once, the day everything changed. Arielle H... More

The Girl Boxer (Louis Tomlinson)
Chapter 1¤ The past Haunts
Chapter 2¤ The ugly truth
Chapter 3¤ The change
Chapter 4¤ The mystery solved
Chapter 5¤I will hit you
Chapter 6¤ Why do you do this to me?
Chapter 6 prt 2¤Why do you do this to me
Chapter 7~ Surprise
Chapter 8- I'm sorry
Chapter 9- Why do you forgive me?
Chapter 10- Finding Out
Chapter 11-Realization
Chapter 12- Lazy Day
Chapter 13- Yes
Chapter 14- The Date
Chapter 15- You what?
Chapter 16- The Make Up
The Make Up prt.2
Chapter 17- Break ups and fights
Chapter 18- I'm Done
Chapter 19- Don't do this to yourself prt. 1
Chapter 20* Why?
Chapter 21* Questions and Answers
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sequel information

Don't do this to yourself prt. 2

3.8K 102 5
By _staystrong_xox

I am skipping a lot in this chapter to make it a bit shorter but this is still a longer chapter so I hope you enjoy!

I am not really pleased with this chapter though:(

love you guys xx

Don't do this to yourself prt. 2

Elles' POV

I sat in between Louis and Niall, making the tension in the air rise rapidly. It was awkward and the silence was unbearable. I wanted someone to say something but of course everyone kept their mouths shut. I sighed loudly as my phone began ringing loudly from my bag, playing one of my favorite songs. After quickly digging the ringing object out of the bag in my lap, I quickly answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Ellie!" Perrie shouted into the phone, possibly killing my eardrums.

"Hey, I thought you were with Zayn." I smiled knowing Perrie was one of the weirdest people I know.

"I am, we're just waiting for Liam and Sophia to show up." I could practically see the bright smile on her face. She was just a generally happy person, nothing could dampen her mood.

"Oh, so it's a double date. Well have fun with that." She laughed and I could hear Zayn speaking to someone in the background. "Who is he talking to?"

"Oh, they just got here! I am so sorry I have to go." I knew she was pouting and I smiled even though she couldn't see me, "Is it awkward?" I nodded my head before realizing she couldn't see me.

"Yeah, no one is talking." I whispered the second part hoping no one heard me.

"Well put me on speaker, I know how to make them talk." I was slightly skeptical about the idea but did as I was told, "Okay, you're on speaker."

"Harry are you driving?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, where is she going with this?

"Yeah, why?" He questioned, as he raised an eyebrow and met my eyes in the mirror.

"Remember that one time you almost crashed into that tree?" I glanced at Harry and a light blush spread across his pale cheeks, "How do you know about that?" He gasped and looked at Luke who sat in the passenger seat.

"Now, my work here is done." Perrie said once she was off speaker, "Well, I have to go! Buy plenty of clothes and what not!" I laughed and the bickering continued between Harry and Luke.

"No, I didn't tell her!" Luke stated loudly and sent a glare in Harrys direction.

I decided to break the 'fight' up, "Ladies you are both beautiful, but Harry keep your eyes on the road and Luke... Stop acting like a child." They both glared at me while Louis and Niall tried to keep the laughter from escaping their closed mouths. I smiled and looked out the mirror beside Louis as we passed by a familiar set of cars.

"Hey I know where Liam, Zayn, Perrie and Sophia are." They all looked out the windows and Harry thought it would be fun to ruin their date.

"Even though the five of us will most likely end up forever alone with forty cats doesn't mean you have to ruin their date." I stated sticking my tongue out childishly at Harry.

"But, I'm allergic to cats." Luke mumbled making me laugh, "Well you can be alone with a goldfish." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to tell Harry about something him and his friends did. Niall was busy texting someone so I turned to Louis and had one of the most awkward conversations I have ever had.

"So, how are you?" I asked not meeting his bright blue eyes. I saw him nod his head briefly before replying, "Alright, you?"

"Okay." I pretty much had ran out of things to say until Niall jumped into the conversation saving me, "So Louis, how's your sister?" This brought a bright smile to his lips, the smile I had missed seeing.

"She's good! She is going to New York for her new clothing line and then back to London." I acted as if I was interested in the little chat, but I couldn't help but wonder why he never brought her up around me.

"We're here!" Harry sang loudly, bringing me out of my questioning thoughts. I got out behind Niall and made sure Louis got out before shutting the car door. I watched as Harry ran to the entrance of the mall, his face was lit up like a little kid on Christmas day. "C'mon slow pokes!"

Luke held his arm out for me like he usually did and we began skipping to the entrance, our arms linked. We naturally got some weird and disproving looks from the adults, but we ignored them and tried to catch up with Harry; with running anyone over.

"Hey, Luke!" I turned my head and saw three unfamiliar guys and Harry standing there waving him over. Luke smiled, "You will love them, trust me!" I nodded and we walked over to them semi normally; we bumped hips with each other trying to knock each other over. The two of us were too busy trying to knock each other over and did not feel the presence of the Louis and Niall beside us.

Luke had managed to knock me off me feet slightly, and I bumped into Niall and he wrapped his arms around me to keep me from toppling over. "Thanks." I mumbled and wiggled myself out of his arms and flipped a smirking Luke off causing him to laugh.

"Ashton, Michael and Calum this is Elle; my sister." I awkwardly waved at them and the one that caught my eye the most was Ashton. He looked so familiar but I couldn't remember how. I glanced at Luke and whispered, "Do I know that Ashton guy?" Luke gave me a weird look and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, you might. I used to hang out with him all the time when we were little."

I nodded my head as I tried to figure out who he was. Niall kept glancing at me as he held a conversation with Ashton and gave me a questioning look here and there. I walked over to them and asked the question that had been bothering me, "Do I know you from somewhere?" Ashton just stared at me with his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"Yeah, you're that girl that dated one of my best friends in high school. You dated Jack I think." I remembered instantly, Jack my ex boyfriend was always hanging around Ashton. They would drink and smoke together; they tried to get me to do drugs with them one time. I gulped and nodded slightly before retreating back to Luke.

"Uh, Luke." I poked his arm once I had reached him, Harry, Louis and Michael and Calum. He gave me a questioning look, "What's wrong?" Concern was written on his facial features making the other four boys tune in on the conversation.

"I know how I know Ashton." I stated, stuttering slightly as I felt his eyes on me.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, concern lacing his words. I shook my head and my eyes met Ashtons'.

"Ashton was best friends with my ex, Jack." That one sentence sent Luke and Harry over the edge. 

"Jack Michaels?" Calum asked, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. I nodded my head and ran a shaking hand through my hair. "He's here, well he's coming. I am so sorry, if I would've known you were coming I wouldn't have invited him." My eyes widened as a tall, buff figure entered the mall. I mumbled a string of profanities and quickly hid behind Luke and Harry.

"Hey, Hemmings. Long time no see." I sighed and came out from behind them and glared at him despite the fact I was freaking out on the inside.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly, trying to keep my emotions from showing; so far it was working.

A smirk appeared on his light pink lips, "Oh, I can't hang out with my friends and my ex girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes making a throaty laugh escape his chapped lips, "You know, you were always my favorite... You always put up such a fight." I couldn't stop the gasp from leaving my lips, I could not believe he had the nerve to bring up our relationship right now.

"Shut up, Jack." Harry stepped into the talk I was having with my ex. Harry looked absolutely pissed off right now and Jack just thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Or what? You gonna beat me up again?" Again, when did Harry ever beat him up?

I wanted to ask but Luke grabbed my arm along with Louis and dragged us away from them. Michael and Calum followed behind, glancing behind them at their friend. Niall followed the five of us and Ashton followed behind slowly.

"Luke, when did Harry beat Jack up?" I finally asked when we were out of hearing range. Luke just ignored me, "Alright, so how about we just go to whatever store we want and meet at the entrance of the mall in three hours." Everyone agreed and began going their own ways I small groups. Ashton and Michael went one way, Calum and Louis went another and Niall stayed with Luke and I.

The two guys decided to let me pick what store we went to, "Forever 21, it is right there." I pointed to the store and they just narrowed their eyes at me, a small laugh escaping my lips. We entered the shop and a guy who had to have been at least nineteen greeted us with a large fake smile.

I went over to where the fall clothes were located and began searching.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

We left the store and I had three bags in my arms. I had bought a few jumpers, a new jacket, a few shirts, a new scarf and more jeans and a pair of boots. Niall and Luke were complaining about how girly I could be resulting in me hitting them with the bags. Luke dragged me into a Jack Wills and Niall went to where they had jumpers while Luke lead me near the back of the store.

"You know that one time you came home drunk?" Luke questioned me as I sat the clothes bag on the ground.

"Which time?" There was plenty of times I came home drunk; either from parties or I had a really bad day.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "The first time you drank, when you first started dating Jack." I nodded and acted as if I was interested one of the jumpers when I really wasn't.

"Well, after you came home Harry was beyond pissed because you kept defending Jack," I nodded so he knew I was listening. "And he knew you were not telling the truth so he went and paid Jack a visit after you went to sleep."

"D-did Jack say anything about what happened?" I stuttered slightly, and I could feel Lukes eyes burning a hole into the side of my head.

"No, he wouldn't say anything about what had happened and Harry got pissed and beat the shit out of him." My eyes met his and I could tell he wasn't too pleased with me right now.

"Luke, I'd rather not tell you what happened that night... Without Harry here at least." He nodded and his mood brightened slightly.

"I expect you to tell us today." I rolled my eyes but obliged anyway.

"Hey, are you guys done?" Niall asked from behind me, causing me to jump slightly.

We both nodded and Niall and Luke paid for the items they found and linked arms with me and skipped out of the store. It was difficult due to the fact we each now had at least one bag of clothes. I laughed when an elderly woman gave the three of us an odd look and shook her head at our childishness.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

We ended up at the food court after I got a text from Harry for me to meet him there. He probably wanted to see me alone but whatever, he can deal with Luke and Niall for a while. I searched for the curly haired boy, and Niall thought it would be fun to try to tickle me.

"Niall, stop!" I squeaked as he poked my side again. Luke just stood on the other side of me and laughed. "Luke save me!" I whined and I attempted to hide behind him. "Luke, stop." I said when he wouldn't let me use him as a shield. "Don't laugh at me." I pouted and crossed my arms covered in bags across my chest and ignored the two of them.

I spotted Harry walking towards us and the first thing I noticed was he had a large bruise on his jaw. I gasped and dropped the bags, and ran to him.

"Harry! Are you okay? What happened?" I questioned running my thumb over the large bruise. He gently brushed my hand away from the wound.

"I'm alright, just a little bruise." He stated, scratching the back of his neck. I glanced at Luke and Niall who had grabbed the bags I dropped.

"Harry, how did you get the bruise?" he looked down at the ground and a frown etched its way onto my face. "You beat up Jack again?" I raised my voice slightly, "Why didn't you let me help?" He smiled and Luke and Niall laughed slightly.

"It wouldn't have been as fun." I rolled my eyes and saw the others walking towards the entrance.

"Well looks like we better get going." Harry said and grabbed all of my bags from the blondes.

=============================

 After getting home we all went our separate ways. Harry went to watch tv, Luke went back home to hang out with Ashton, Michael and Calum and Niall insisted on helping me put away the new clothes. He sat on my bed looking through an old photo album.

"Do you have any newer photos?" I shook my head as I hung up the last article of clothing.

"No, I stopped taking pictures a little bit ago." He nodded and sat the album down on the bedside table as I sat down next to him.

"Why?" He questioned curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I just thought there was no point anymore. I was going through a hard time then."  I sighed and ignored the fact he was staring at me.

"Don't do this to yourself." He whispered, forcing me to look him in the eyes gently. "I know you have insecurity problems but you have no reason to. You are beautiful, funny, and intelligent. You have no reason to feel un wanted, or useless. You may not be perfect, but you are an amazing girl and anyone with eyes could see that." I smiled slightly and he began leaning in and crashed his lips into mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
2.3K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
46.8K 1.1K 21
Boxing is a tough sport, it’s even tougher when you’re a girl. That was Lucy Staub’s problem, everyone thought she wasn’t tough enough, wasn’t strong...
4.5K 101 29
What would you do if you turned the heart throb Zayn Malik into a cheating douche bag? Would you be able to handle the hate from fans? Would you be a...