After All This Time? (Human!G...

By Queen_Cassidia

dont read this its trash 😔👊 (Y/N) is a 17 year old with no clue of what they want to do. After their father... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: G-Goldie?
VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING
Thank You!
Chapter 4: Don't Tell Kairi!
Chapter 5: Day Off
Chapter 6: Catching Feelings
Thank You + Opinionssss
Important A/N... I'm sorry!!
Chapter 6.5: Admitting
A/N: New Title!
Taggeddddd
Chapter 7: Fights
Chapter ??: Lemon?
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT! DO NOT SKIP PAST THIS CHAPTER
Chapter 10
On Hold/Hiatus

Chapter 8: Conflict

611 15 23
By Queen_Cassidia

"Hello!" I called out as I arrived at work, soon being engulfed in a hug from Goldie.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

"I wasn't even gone for that long." I laughed.

"Stop hogging (N/N)." Chica said, pulling a pouty face.

After all the greetings, and I sat down at a table and pulled out a bunch of books, sighing softly.

"What's all this?" Bonnie asked.

"Homework..." I said, groaning and playfully slamming my head on the table.

"That makes sense." Freddy stated.

I pulled out a pencil case from my bag and looked down at the paper.

"That looks difficult." Goldie says, an adorably confused look on his face. (Just picture BTS's faces when Rap Mon speaks English lel)

"It's not too bad, when you figure out what you're doing." I say, laughing slightly.

"What even is it?" Goldie asks, pulling out a chair and sitting beside me. Freddy, Chica and Bonnie walk over to Pirate's Cove, possibly so I could study?

"Um, maths I think?" I looked down at the paper and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear "Yea, statistics."

"That sound complicated..."

I laughed "Yea, but when you find out what you're doing, it's pretty easy."

His face became even more confused as he looked at the questions.

~~Mini Time Skip~~

"When will this ever be used in the real world?!" Goldie exclaimed as I close my book.

"For the test, then never!" I made jazz hands and flopped my face into my arms.

"You tired?" He asked.

"Just a tad..." I yawned and turned my head to face him.

"Here." I felt a weight placed on my shoulders as Goldie placed his jacket on me. Blush spread across my face like fire as I muttered a thank you.

"Won't you get cold?" I asked, with my eyelids half shut.

He laughed quietly "Nah, besides, you're more important." A light pink blush spread across his nose.

"Cute." I leaned up and kissed his cheek before placing my head in my arms olive again, and closing my eyes.

Goldie's P.O.V

I felt my face go bright red as (Y/N) kissed me. She/he actually kissed me! A huge grin spread across my face as I walked over to where everyone else was hanging around.

"Are ye hot or something?" Foxy asked, clearly talking about my red face.

Chica lightly smacked his chest "He's blushing, dummy!" Giggling, she poked me "So, what happened?"

Freddy and Bonnie looked more interested as I coughed lightly and looked down "(Y/N) kissed my cheek." I wanted to die of embarrassment.

Chica was about to squeal before I put a finger on my lips "She's/he's sleeping!"

Freddy raised an eyebrow "At the table?"

I chuckled nervously "Oops..."

"Don't leave (Y/N) there! Put her/him on a couch in the staff room or something!" Bonnie bopped me on the head.

"Calm down." I walked over to (Y/N) and picked her/him up, and carried her/him onto a couch in the staff room, like Bonnie said.

(Y/N) curled herself/himself into a ball and snuggled into my jacket, and I smiled to myself at how cute she/he was. I moved a stand of hair out of her/his eyes and placed a light kiss on her/his forehead.

"Just ask her/him out already." Freddy picked my arm lightly and sat down on an armchair.

I nodded "I'm just afraid of being rejected.

"She likes you bro, trust me." He smiled.

"I'm just scared she'll/he'll turn me down! What if we can't date because we only see each other at night! I can't take her/him out for dates, I cant-" I sighed at how worked up I was getting. I began to rub my temples and sat down on another arm chair. "(Y/N) should be with someone she/he can see at school, can hold hands with around town, can do things I can't."

"I understand, but not telling her/him will just make you build up more fear of telling her/him how you feel. I've been there, and trust me, it's not a good place to be. Sure, he didn't feel the same, but I felt better after telling him. Just do it, or I'll do it for you." Freddy gave me a mocking death glare.

"I will, just not today."

He sighed. "Just make sure you do it soon. We should leave (Y/N) to sleep. C'mon."

I nodded. Chica, Bonnie and Foxy were all sitting at a table, probably talking about something stupid.

Freddy beckoned Foxy over, and I hoped like hell it was to give him the same talking to about Chica.

"I see your face isn't red anymore." Bonnie laughed.

"Heh, nah. I'm a tough man."

"Suuuure." Chica giggled and smoothed out her dress. "Ya know, I wish I had a pair of jeans or something instead of this dress. It's a pain in the ass."

"These clothes are kinda annoying. We could ask (N/N) to get us some knew ones'" Bonnie joked.

"That's not a bad idea, to be honest."

The sadly familiar sound of bells rang around the pizzeria, signaling the end of (Y/N)'s shift.

"I'll go see if she's asleep." I stood up from the table and walked over to where she/he was sleeping.

"I'm awake." She/he said sleepily, wiping sleep away from her/his gorgeous (E/C) eyes.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yea." She/he handed me my jacked.

"Thanks. I'll walk you out."

"What? Can I not walk myself out?" (Y/N) joked.

"Nope." I said laughing.

The pair of us walked over to the door, and before she/he left, I planted a quick kiss on the top her/his head.

"Bye (N/N)!"

I closed the doors behind me.

Running a hand through my messy golden blonde hair, carefully avoiding my ears, I turned to face the others. With a lightly shakey voice, I spoke.

"When are we gonna tell her/him that her/his own father murdered us?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FREDDY'S NOT GAY HE'S PANSEXUAL. IN MY HEAD CANON THAT HE'S SUCH A GENTLEMAN THAT GENDER DOESN'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I procrastinated so much when it came to writing this. I think it shows.

Also, you know your life's weird when you had to type 'shut' so many times because it kept autocorrecting to shit.

Turns out my little brother, Minecraftguy54321, reads this ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh well.

Got a new phone too, I'm still trying to figure out how to use it completely ffs 😅

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Peace and love <3 (and chocolate)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
22.6K 448 15
Edit : 5/7/21, Why are you still here? This book is so cringy but it holds my childhood within in it. I might do a second part or something to it may...
656 63 15
When The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes Sid Chang and Her Sister Adelaide Chang along with basketball champion and global icon LeBron James and his young...
269K 7.3K 22
Y/N... What an odd girl... Her quirk... It's not just one... Why is that? Is she a threat? Is she a possible friend? Who knows?