Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Fri...

By NewYork_AfterDark

Isabella Roberts and Nathan Sykes have been best friends since they were in nappies, living next door to each... More

Chapter 1- "Thats just cheese and crackers brilliant."
Chapter 2- "MTV where's my tv show, am a 16 year old virgin."
Chapter 3- "I stopped classing you as a guest when we were six."
Chapter 4- "Don't trust someone who is this happy in the morning."
Chapter 5- "Bend and SNAP!"
Chapter 6- "But isn't that called doggy style or something?"
Chapter 7- "God if sex was like this I would be the biggest slut ever!"
Chapter 8- "Even have hello kitty plasters on my knees to prove it!"
Chapter 9- "I'm flawless, Megan Fox is jealous of me."
Chapter 10- "Is that enough proof?"
Chapter 11- "Can I just kiss him all day?"
Chapter 12- "Nathan do you ever feel like a plastic bag?"
Chapter 13- "Yes to being a freaking fighter pigeon!"
Chapter 14- "She says I'm good at playing ken."
Chapter 15- "Ross and Monica's dance The Routine"
Chapter 16- "Threaten to crop their balls off they will listen a hall lot more!"
Chapter 17- "Help me please say your dying or something?"
Chapter 18- "Women can do anything men can do except produce sperm!"
Chapter 19- "We're gonna be turned into golf balls!"
Chapter 20- "Never know what's in your browsing history."
Chapter 21- "Skating down the street in roller skates, wearing pyjamas."
Chapter 22- "Everything ends perfect and everyone lives happily ever after."
Chapter 23- "Coming back to hit me like a 10 ton truck."
Chapter 24- "Finding out I'm a evil Nathan eating alien."
Chapter 25- "Lesbians that look like Justin Bieber."
Chapter 26- "If alcohol was a school subject it would be maths..."
Chapter 27- "Can you break your bottom?"
Chapter 28- "Move an inch of your lower half I will remove it"
Chapter 29- "I have a very manly horse... called Petal."
Chapter 30- "As Hannah Montana once said:"
Chapter 31- "And that's why all boys thought you were a virgin"
Chapter 32- "Too perfect, looks like you've been chiseled out of stone!"
Chapter 33- "Where can we get watermelon at one in the morning?"
Chaper 34- "Wait when did you learn how to ride a motorbike?!"
Chapter 35- "Oh, I'd live no zombie can beat me."
Chapter 36- "You have to wear only your superman boxers and sing on stage."
Chapter 37- "Sat in the enclosed space, hiding from... Him."
Chapter 39- "My true love is Nathan and we will run off to into the sunset"

Chapter 38- "Chocolate fudge cake for the psychopathic teddy. "

835 24 12
By NewYork_AfterDark

Chapter 38

I'm going to be sick.

I fell over on Ellen! I'm hopeless I seriously am.

"Tink calm down!" Nath says knocking his knee against mine, I glance at him and try to hold in a giggle. "Yeah you don't have to go on looking like this!" He exclaims pointing to his hair. I burst out laughing leaning my head on his shoulder.

We're currently in the car driving to the studio and it's six in the morning, I'm shattered. "Why are you so tired?" He asks whilst yawning, I give him a look "alright but I'm not as tired you" he nudges my shoulder "I had a nightmare" I shrug closing my eyes "don't want to talk about it" I mumble wanting a couple more minutes of shut eye.

"Come on tink we're where."

Are you kidding me?!

Seriously?!

I groan and hide my face more into Nath's shoulder. "Come on, I'll give you chocolate" I smile a bit "okay" I mumble not listening and getting out the car to see fans screaming.

Hold up?! It's six in the morning?!

"Nathan we're early, you're talking to everyone here. They came at six in the morning!" I declare Nath chuckles and nods. "Ello!" Nath waves walking over to the fans they scream I smile hanging behind, they're here for Nath really.

"Isabella!" I turn around seeing more fans waving and shouting, smiling I walk over "hi-" I get cut off "you and Nathan dating?!"- "You're so cute together!" I laugh "thanks but we're not. Been down that road before" I mumble at the end "what?! See I knew it!" The girl grinned and looked at her friend whom was also grinning "I probably shouldn't have said that... Anyone want a picture or anything?" I ask they all nod and grin. After taking pictures with the ones directly behind the barrier I get annoyed the ones behind are not getting a picture or hug, stupid barrier in the way. "Shh" I grin "could you move back a little bit please?" I ask they nod moving I smirk climbing over the fence everyone screams as I hug and take pictures with everyone.

"Bell!" Nath laughs looking for me "in here" I shout and wave "we have to go in a minute" he says I groan "whyy" some fans laugh "come on tink" fans awe "okay I'm coming"- "Isabella!" I hear someone yell I'm guessing that isn't a fan... "Sorry kev I'm getting out" I say walking to climb over the fence with help from both him and Nath. "Get in the studio now" he demands I nod and walk in with both if them trailing behind me.

"That was incredibly stupid! Don't do that again, do you realise you could have gotten hurt?!" Kev shouts I nod "sorry" I reply he nods not looking pleased at all.

"Come on tink, little rebel" Nath laughs as we go into the studio for daybreak, I don't really like to go on this show. I know how annoying it is being a fan and watching it. You wake up a six to make sure you don't miss them because they don't tell you exactly when they'll be on, so you're sat there an hour before you have to start getting ready watching the news that's being repeated.

Then after seven it's 'The Wanted are coming on soon" so you sit there getting short clips of them and then at eight when you are leaving for school the band you were waiting to see only just comes on. So you have to record it and watch everyone talk about it on twitter.

It's the most frustrating thing.

"Nathan" I grumble whilst grabbing his arm keeping sturdy, changing from converse to heels. "Just go in converse" he says holding me up "no. That's a bit too informal as Eleanor would say" I reply, I know Nath rolled his eyes at the comment.

"Okay also I'll look out of place" I mutter "come on you'll be fine" Nath says throwing an arm over my shoulder after I put my heels on.

Walking over to the couch where everyone sits when they come on here. Famous couch.

Everyone sits on the couch,

"You know if we were smart we would have thought of a story instead of dying my hair!" Nath exclaims I roll my eyes but don't disagree, he's being a bit dramatic but it's true.

"With five top five singles worldwide, upcoming single and the realise of a second album... Also teen role model of the year, blockbuster films and upcoming new roles..."

"Nathan Sykes and Isabella Roberts are here"

We smile and say hi.

"We've met Nathan a few times on the show always smiling and laughing. But first time for Isabella" we both smile and laugh "yeah first time, but hopefully the first of many more times" I smile the presenters laugh and nod.

"What has happened to your hair?!" Kate Garraway one of the presenters exclaim earning laughs. "Well we got into a bet, I lost so bell got to dye my hair. In my defence I didn't know what she was doing to it!" Nath explains pointing to his blonde/ginger hair dye disaster.

Everyone laughs "next time win the bet and these things won't happen to you" I grin cheekily as we move in with the next question.

"Now there has been a lot of talk about your road trip, care to elaborate of the daring and mysterious road trip?"

"Not so much daring" Nath chuckles everyone laughs "it was more of a trip to get home before we got our wrists smacked off mangers for getting lost in Scotland" Nath explains "no just mangers but bandmates and siblings" I add the presenters laugh.

"Now we've also had rumours of you, Isabella living with The Wanted, thousands of girls would dream of being in your position right now."

I smile and nod "yeah it's fun bit tricky sometimes but fun, getting to know Nathan's band mates, that I've heard a lot about over the years" I smile. Lie...

"Ah yes Nathan you have known Isabella for years now right?" Nath nods "since we were kids, got forced to play dress up for years."

Everyone laughs.

I never know what to say on here because everyone is watching, you say one thing that could offend the whole nation.

"It was great having you on the show this morning and hopefully we'll see you again" the presenter smiles we nod and smile "thank for having us" Nath says.

The camera leaves and the news carries on.

Thats why I don't like them interviews they take forever to come along but lasts a couple mintues, the interviwers are nice poeple but it just isn't as fun and interesting as other interviewers.

"Oh the boys recorded fashion police for you" Nath says, I crease my eyebrows and look at him "you're on it from the other night, you and me both but they'll be more interesting in you" Nath adds on "oh joy can't wait for that" I grumble. "When we get I'm going having a nap, I'm not happy about getting up early" I say to nath, who chuckles.

•~•~•~•

Why is someone poking me?!

I'm trying to sleep here, I swear to god.

Opening one eye seeing Clare poking my face with a grin on her face. Smiling at her and then going back to sleep, knocking her hand away from my face.

Wait- why is Clare here?

Opening my eyes seeing her looking at me innocently with a smile "hi?" I ask confused rubbing my hand down my face and through my hair "Izzy!" She jumps on me, grunting and picking her up off me putting her on the bed next to me.

"Josh brought me on an adventure! We got on the train! Chu chu! It was funny it was underground!! And... And! We erm went on the big circle!" Clare grins bouncing slightly I laugh and grin at her "the big circle was scary! But Joshy is a hero so he'll save me!" She says proudly "Josh is a hero is he?" I laugh "he saved a baby from Darth Vader!" Clare exclaims, mentally laughing but I smile at Clare and nod my head.

"Want to go see everyone?" I ask standing up, Clare jumps off the bed on to back stumbling from shock but then keeping her up.

"Piggy back!" Clare laughs hands around my neck, chuckling and carrying her down the stairs "morning" I say walking into the kitchen, placing Clare on the floor "do you mean afternoon?" Josh laughs hugging me, I crease my eyebrows and look at him like he's an idiot... Wait?

Ohh

"Yeah... Afternoon" I smile, josh laughs and shakes his head at me in amusement "let's go wake up Nath!" Josh grins clapping his hands, she claps her hands too "yeah!" Running back upstairs "screw you I've just came down" I grumble "come on" josh pushing me out the kitchen, "fine" walking upstairs "we'll flip the mattress" josh plans I nod.

We walk into Nath's room, who is currently napping. We both were but no we can't .

Josh and I grabbing hold of the mattress, counting to three and flipping it over with Nathan falling onto to the floor with the mattress on top of him.

"Oh I hate you two-" he gets cut off by Clare jumping on top of him "correction all three of you" he grumbles picking Clare up, as he stands up.

"We're going out for some lunch, I'm hungry." Josh decides for us but we abide nonetheless. Clare and josh leave to go downstairs, "come on Ginge" I grin, he groans flipping the mattress off himself, "how long do I have to have this?" He asks running his hand through his hair, I smile standing in front of him.

Lifting my hand to run my fingers through his blonde, ginger and brown mess of hair. Keeping my eyes locked onto his hair until I feel a hand softly grasp my other hand, I smile before looking straight at Nathan and only just noticing how close we were.

Our body's centimetres apart, my hand dropping from his hair to trace down his face to his shoulder. Just move a tiny bit forward and...

"Well well aren't you two getting comfy?"

Nath closes his eyes and sighs, let's go of my hand to run it through his hair and muttering "what jay?" He asks looking towards jay "just stating a fact, Nathy" jay grins. Nath rolls his eyes "see you've met Clare" I grin walking to jay and flicking him "oi" he flicks me back "and yes I have izzy" I flick him again "hey only Clare can call me that" he flicks me back too "how many nicknames do you have?" I flick him again "quite a few, you need to give me one to keep up" jay laughs at my comment before flicking me "stop it!" I say flicking his forehead, "you!" He says flicking my neck "no, ladies don't start fights but they finish them" I quote before flicking his cheek. "Not unless jay beats them too it" jay refers to him self in first person as he flicks my ear.

"Right you two, you can either stop and leave my room or carry it on outside my room." Nath stops us mid flick "okay" I say flicking jay and running into my room shutting the door behind me before jay could flick me back. "That's cheating! I'll get you back, this is not over!" Jay declares I giggle from the safety of my room.

"Is tink cheating again?" I hear Nath laugh "yes she is" jay agrees "I am not! This is all fair" I shout back, getting dressed. Putting on a pair of dark skinny jeans, white loose top and my black Louboutin heels. Now I'm not fan of designers brands that cost thousands of pounds, I don't think their always worth the money but honestly I saved up for these and they are my favourite heels.

Nath walks into my room looking at his phone "josh says hurry up" he says before sliding his phone into his pocket "did he text you that?" I laugh picking up my leather jacket and bag "yep" Nath nods throwing an arm over my shoulders pulling me into his side "those are very high and your still not reaching my height" Nath laughs "well in my defence I haven't grown much at all since I was sixteen but you! You've grown!" I laugh leaning my head on his shoulder, Nath chuckles and nods.

"Hurry up you two!" Josh complains from the front door "alright alright they're coming, stop moaning" Clare mumbles holding her Build-A-Bear whom is called Antonia Roseleen Fitzherbert. Seriously, she didn't even blink when we asked what should the bear should be called. But we all call her Annie.

Only Clare would name her bear that.

"Thank you Clare, see we're here now!" I say smiling at Clare she grins back at me.

"Yeah yeah come on I'm hungry!" Josh says walking out the door, us three giggle behind him and follow him out the front door.

•~•~•~•

Sat in the restaurant eating a nice lunch. Annie got some food as well because apparently according to Clare, Annie has been good all week and hasn't been throwing other teddies out the window.

Well it's nice that Annie hasn't done that this week, good to see she's cutting back from hurling fellow teddies to their doom. Now personally I think that deserves ice cream and a well done but Clare didn't want that. So we ordered a double chocolate fudge cake for the psychopathic teddy.

How many people can say they've done that?

"Nathy can I ask you a question?" Clare asks. She's already asking a question...

"Sure" he says picking up a chip to eat "do you know why izzy went a bit-" Clare looks at me, leans forward to Nathan "crazy?" She whispers even though she's terrible at whispering.

"Clare" josh mumbles, "no! It's annoying izzy and josh tell me nothing!
When izzy didn't come home for days then stumbled in one morning with some boy!! I didn't like him, he wasn't you nathy because he wasn't her Prince Charming and then you Joshy had a dual with him!..." Clare says putting her little fists up then carries on her story "then I saw izzy the big bad wolf again but you" pointing at myself as she carries on "had purple make up on and Joshy was not happy! He was the mother Gothel of the situation not letting izzy go out but I agreed! She is pretty like repunzal and shouldn't have gone with the wolf but with you Nathy!"

Clare finishes her rambling, josh and I avoiding eye contact and Nathan looking at us in confusion.

"Sorry Clare I don't know what happened I'm in the same boat as you, not getting told anything." Nath says, looking at us both.

Sighing, "I'm going to the bathroom" I say standing up "Clare, Annie want to come?" I ask she nods and jumps down from the chair picks up Annie and takes my hand as she walks with me.

"Did I make things awkward?" She asks swinging our joined hands "you know you did" I mumble "hey, you don't tell me" she huffs "because I don't what you know" I say, she sighs and says nothing.

"Don't mention it again please."

Clare, Annie and I walk out of the bathroom to see nath and josh sat there in silence not looking at each other, both in horrible moods.

Brilliant.

"Come on, Clare time to go home. Mum wants you home" josh says. I hug Clare and Annie, Nathan does too. "Have fun" he fakes a grin walking past me, rolling my eyes at him. Crossing my hands over my stomach to see Nath, walk past me "come on" he grumbles.

"I want to go somewhere" I say following him "go then" he replies "with you" I add "nah, shouldn't you go ask the big bad wolf" nath replies again not looking at me.

"Oh grow up will you!" I shout, as we walk out the restaurant. Nathan ignores me and keeps walking down the road "Nathan! You can't be mad at me for this!" I shout again, he stops and turns around "why not?" He asks, crossing his arms, looking at me with a blank expression "you haven't told me anything" he adds.

Rolling my eyes.

"You never told me, you didn't take an interest in any other girls for a year" I reply raising an eyebrow, nath laughs "I did tell you" creasing my eyebrows "drunk night..." I mumble hating being proven wrong.

"Right. Come with me and I'll tell you." I state walking ahead "I shouldn't have trusted you to dye my hair so I'm not trusting you with the navigation" he says walking by my side "I definitely know my way to this place" I confirm.

Walking in utter silence to the train station, apart from my dramatic sighs and the comments on the most obvious items which is probably driving Nathan mad because it's annoying me.

"This road is quiet."

Nath nods.

"Oh look a yellow car- Cheese in wheels!"

Nathan tucks his hands in his jeans pockets.

"That's a fun game for long road trips."

Nath just rolls his head back.

"Hey look we're at the train station"

Once again Nathan says nothing,

"Wait here" I say he nods, I get two tickets for us straight to Gloucester. We're going home but Nathan won't know that until we come into the Gloucester train station and he realises where we are. Then he'll probably be wondering why we're in Gloucester but all shall be revealed.

Just came to the realisation I'm talking to myself and not to anyone.

Walking back to Nathan with a smile, trying to get him less mad at me and for it to be less tense. He nods for me to walk, I sigh and walk to the platform.

•~•~•~•

"Why are we here?"

"Well why not? You want to talk so can you think of a better place?"

I ask kicking off my heels and sitting on the grass under the familiar oak tree, Nath sits down next to me leaning against the trunk of the tree. "When was the last time you came here?" Nath asked looking out onto the filed "when things with me and Luke aka big bad wolf came to an end but I don't know what came to end since him and I had never had any sort of relationship I was more the tag along. You?" I reply "prom night" he replies.

"When you left I went back inside and ran into Matt, who gave me a smack with your clutch, gave me the clutch and cursed at me many times. Told me to go after you and he'd make something up to liv and Amelia so they won't eat me alive then smacked me over the head again. After that I left and I thought where would the one place you'd go to if you didn't want to go home? So I came here. You weren't here so I sat under the tree looking at pictures of us on your phone. I came to the conclusion I made the right decision, wrong ending but right decision because you could move on, live a better life without missing me and constantly waiting for me to come home."

"Well that didn't happen." I comment bluntly he gave me a look "it half worked look at you, doing what you love" he smiles "guess that bit worked well" I smile softly.

"So how did things with you and big bad wolf end?" He asks "I got a job, I accepted. I went to tell him and I found him having sex with someone. He saw me and said 'close the door Louise' so I left the door open and walked out and haven't heard from him since." I shrug Nath chuckles unamused "his head should be put through the door" I smile and nod.

"You did make the right decision I just made the wrong outcome, I didn't think your decision through I jumped to conclusions." I say "but you had all reason to on the way I ended it. I left a note in your clutch and jess put it in your room that night-" I cut him off in confusion "what note?" I ask "you never read it, I came to that conclusion a couple of days ago."

I never opened my clutch after that night. That's why I never got the note, I never looked at my phone it's actually still in my clutch hidden in my wardrobe.

"I never even opened my clutch" I mutter, Nath nods "so what was with the purple make up?" Nath asks "Luke shoved me hard when we were arguing, I tripped over my feet and fell smacked my face. Luke told me to get up and he drove me home saying he couldn't be bothered putting up with me tonight, I had slight concussion fell out the car, so Luke had to walk me to the front door. He's such the gentlemen." I roll my eyes and scoff, carrying on with my story. "Josh opened it saw me and punched Luke then you can guess what happened then." I trail off. "Luke got his ass kicked?" I smile "course he did" I laugh.

"I'll set you a challenge." Nathan smiles, I look at him "on who can climb the highest" he nods up to the tree, I grin "okay deal." Nathan stands up and holds his hand out I take it standing up.

"Ready set go!" I shout we both start to climb. "You're not winning his time Roberts!" I laugh at his comment "oh wait and see Sykes."

He won.

Nathan James Sykes beat me.

I don't like this feeling of losing.

Because he won't stop going on about it!

"So who won again?" Nath asks as we turn onto our road, well the road our parents live on. I don't reply I just roll my eyes and hip bump him.

"So who's parents are we going to see first?" Nath asks "let's try yours? Maybe? I want to see jess" Nath smiles and throws an arm around my shoulders, kissing my temple "okay" he nods walking to his front door.

We knock and Karen opens the door. I'm just about to say hi when-

"What the heck has happened to your hair?!"

__________________________

Sorry!

I know it has been a bit since I last uploaded, but I'm blaming school and Vampire Diaries.

I love that show!

Elena annoys me a bit but I love Katherine, she is the better doppelgänger.

Anyway, can't make the promise I'll upload quicker because exams are here. First exam is my ten hour long art exam which I'm strangely looking forward too,

Hopefully I'll do better at uploading and the next chapter will be more interesting.

Thank you!

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 780 20
After being best friends from the time they were toddlers, dance teacher Abby Lee Miller forbids Maddie from ever seeing Chloe again. After years of...
148K 1.4K 49
Sophia is a normal teenage girl... well maybe not so normal. For her eighteenth birthday she takes her friends off to London, but what happens when s...
124K 4.4K 42
Alison Scott life has become an out of control mess. To try and solve the problems she faces in the present she first must think back to where it all...
7.3K 89 34
Ellie Collins, an 11-year-old girl that lives in Abbeydale. She met Nathan Sykes in Sylvia Young's Theatre School and now best friends. While living...