Remaining TRILL pt.2

By ChasityZaire

So five years later all the GANG is still going strong with their ladies on their side ready to face new obst... More

Hey you yeah you!!!
Welcome back
A Test Of Faith
Harden My Heart
You Give Good Love
Indecisive
Astray
Unearthed
Worthy
BAD bitch, GOOD woman!
Trill That Way

And It All Falls Down

596 20 7
By ChasityZaire

Remaining Trill: chapter 2

Omniscient P.O.V

It had been a couple of hours since everything had happened cartrell left going back to the hotel, and Zuri was finally able to get zavia to calm down as she had fallen asleep. While rocking zavia Zuri sat thinking and as she thought back to everything her eyes water." You better not." She said talking to herself she knew she couldn't let tear drop fall, not in front of her baby, and not in front of zay for sure." That's my best friend, that's my best friend." Yanna came into the living room whispering, Zuri gave her a small smile then looked back down at zavia removing a few of her curls from her face." Where's zay?" Zuri asked looking at Yanna." He's outside with Allen and the kids popping fire crackers." Yanna responded turning on the T.V she decided to sit and watch T.V until the actual fireworks show started." Can you keep an eye on her for me?" Zuri asked as she stood up putting zavia in her previous seat." Girl yeah, I got this." Yanna said, she was trying to lift zuri's spirits but failed as zuri's mind was somewhat gone with the wind.

Zay stood laughing as the fire crackers popped, he and Allen always got the boys together seems they loved them especially jaden." Let me light it uncle zay." He begged referring to the black cat fire crackers." Man yo mom gonna kill me." Zay laughed turning to stand zaya on her own two feet while he went to show jaden how to light the fire cracker properly."Ayeee man get your lil bad ass back." Zay said laughing as jaden stood to close to it.
" hey cutie how's your knee?" Zuri asked as she swatted down next to zaya." My daddy made it feel better." She said smiling but jumped onto Zuri as the firecrackers popped, zaya was scared but she was also amazed and her curiosity seemed to get the best of her every year. Zay walked over to them with a lit sparkler for zaya." Thank you daddy." She said twirling it around as Zay had taken her from Zuri and placed her back on the side walk." She's beautiful." Zuri said trying to spark conversation." Yeah both of my daughters are." He said looking at her, Zuri dropped her head and fiddled with her acrylic nails.

Xzavier's P.O.V

" can we talk?" Zuri asked as I played with zaya." Yeah give me a minute." I said over my shoulder, I didn't want zaya or xzavia around while we talked." Where's zavia?" I asked as I picked zaya up after both of our sparklers had burned out." She's asleep in the living room,yanna's with her." She said and I nodded, then we all headed into the house after I told Allen that I'd be back." Can you sit in here with tete Yanna for a minute baby girl?" I asked as I walked into the living room, zaya nodded and I put her down then turned to face Zuri. " we can go in here." I said referring to one of the guest bedrooms."wassup?" I asked sitting on the bed, I didn't turn on the lights because the lights from outside also gave the room some light." I wanna apologize but before I do I need you to hear me out." She said sitting beside me." My baby call that nigga daddy?" I asked becoming pissed." What Zay no, Xzavia knows who you are, she knows your her father." She said as I looked at her." Then that's all we have to talk about." I said getting up, she grabbed my arm." Xzavier wait." She said as I snatched away from her." I couldn't risk you finding me, I needed space. Zay I needed to get away from everything we were toxic together, I really don't think you understand how much I loved you, you broke me. We lost our baby, you blamed me and you confided in Ciara. You let her comfort you whenever you thought I was out to hurt you. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE DECISION I MADE WAS EASY." She said yelling the last part." DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOUR EXCUSES MAKES THE SHIT RIGHT, you think what you did was justified. You left the next morning was that the night she was conceived?" I asked referring to prom night four and a half years ago, she didn't say anything." Or was it graduation night?" I added looking at her, something was different and I don't know if I liked it, it's like she was emotionless now." It was prom night, I never asked if you had protection. Zay I didn't find out I was pregnant until I moved and got situated in school, I could have called but I didn't, and I should have told you but I couldn't." She said, I shook my head." Man that's low, and the shit hurts so bad because it's coming from you. Zuri you of all people ma." I said and she said nothing." I loved you." I added as she sat down beside me again and looked at me." Man I still love you." I said, and for a few minutes nothing was said so I kissed her, she was hesitant at first and wouldn't kiss me back." You still love me too right?" I asked in between kisses until I finally got her to kiss back.

Zuri's P.O.V

This is wrong, this is so Fucking wrong I thought as our tongues fought for dominance. We were still familiar with each other,and as we kissed my heart beat quickened, I'd be lying not only to him but also to myself if I said I didn't still love him. My mind screamed HELL NO but my heart and body said different." Zay stop." I said as he kissed my neck this was the part me that wanted to listen to my mind, but me not making an effort to actually stop him was the part of me listening to my heart. This man was all I knew at one point and all that I wanted at another." Say you don't love me, and I will." He said looking at me as he now hovered over me, I didn't say anything and didn't protest against him as he kissed me again adding tongue,while his hands roamed my body." Zay." I said as he got between my legs spreading them,my dress was now mid-thigh." Hmm?" He answered kissing down to my My breast were the 'V' shaped neckline allowed my cleavage to show."Stop." I said trying to make some type of  effort to make him due so." Say you don't love me." He challenged as he continued kissing,he lifted my left leg up and put it around his waist making my dress rise higher. "Lie to him or let it happen?" My mind raced feeling him reach for my dress to free my breast I grabbed his hand to stop him, I couldn't let this happen I'd be  going against everything that I've worked so hard for. Zay and I are like poison when we're together and we intoxicate everyone around us,I can't do that to myself I can't do this to my baby, and I don't want him to do this to zaya so." I love cartrell." There I said it I lied, making him stop all movement then he climbed off me and sat in his previous spot. He didn't say anything and neither did I but then." Aye I never got the chance to tell you I was sorry and really mean it so I'll apologize now. I hope all is well with you and ole boy and I'll be around to be in my baby's life." He said and my eyes water." I'm sorry Zay." I said looking at him and he shook his head standing up." Nah you good ma, it's nothing." He said bending down lifting my head up so that I was looking at him again." Zuri You got my heart, and you'll forever hold the key to it remember that ." He said and pecked my lips again as I nodded, then he turned leaving." But I love you." I said leaning forward putting my elbows on my knees and covered my face with my hands.
***
A week had gone by and I was back home in New York." Mommy?" I heard Xzavia call from the top of the stairs, it was going on 4:30 in the morning and I was up thinking." What's wrong baby?" I asked getting up from the sofa and walked to the bottom of the stairs." I had a bad dream." She said rubbing her eye with one hand, and holding her bear in the other." Come on." I said picking her up walking back into her bedroom." I forgot to turn on your night light." I said laying her back down and turned it on." Mommy?" She said in a questioning tone." Yea baby?" I asked looking at her." I miss daddy and zaya." She said, and I sighed thinking back to the conversation we had the day I left to come back here. Zay didn't want us to go he wanted zavia there." Do you baby?" I asked giving her a weak smile, as she nodded her eyes watered and her bottom lip poked out." Come here baby." I said and she climbed over to me and hugged me." I want my daddy." She cried making me feel horrible,I know she heard trell and I arguing earlier but to say that, that's what caused her sadness would be a lie."wanna call him?" I asked making her nod her head as she wiped her tears." Daddy?" She Said as the phone was on speaker and he answered." Wassup baby why you up?" He asked and she took the phone from my hand." I miss you." She said and he chuckled." I miss you to baby,where's your mommy?" He asked and she looked at me." I'm here, she had a bad dream and got sad, I figured if she heard your voice it would be easier for her to sleep." I told him as zavia climbed back into my lap again, as she and Zay talked my eyes began to get heavy. They talked nonstop for almost thirty minutes before " I love you too daddy, goodnight." She said and handed me the phone,as he asked to speak back to me." I'll be right back baby." I told her and walked to the hallway to sit on the stairs." Hello." I said taking the phone off of speaker." Wassup,what's wrong with her?" He asked." She misses you,Zay I've thought a lot about what you said, and you were right. She needs you, and she needs to be home." I said wanting so badly to tell him I needed him too,turns out that the night I went back to the hotel, trell said that he could smell zay's cologne on me and that's why we were arguing earlier." So what are you saying ma?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts." I'm saying that I have to have my job and things transferred there,and that I already found a place." I said telling him." We moving where daddy at." Zavia yelled scaring the hell out of me, as she jumped and twirled around in the hallway." I'll call you sometime tomorrow to give you the dates Zay." I told him laughing at zavia as she hugged my legs." Alright kiss her goodnight for me." He said and then we ended the call.

Omniscient P.O.V

Mir was woken up to a feeling that he didn't want to stop and to the sound of vaeh's small but very audible moans, as she straddled him rubbing his tip against her clit. Mir laid watching her pierced breast bounce as she did what she wanted, he wanted so badly to grip them but that would let her know that he was awake." Mmm shit." Vaeh moaned with her eyes closed as her legs shook, and her short breaths had become broken moans. Feeling her clit pulsate she through her head back letting her climax happen, once it passed she was back at it again. Never looking down at Mir,and her eyes were still closed. Mir bit his lip seeing her juices drip onto him as it made her clit piercing glisten, he couldn't take it anymore seeing that everytime she came in contact with her clit her body would jerk and she would moan a little bit louder." Ahh." She moaned as Mir gripped her breast." You gonna put it in for me, or keep teasing yourself with it." He asked making her place him at her entrance, and slid down on him throwing her head back again, letting out another loud moan." Do ya thang." He told her as she rotated her hips letting him rub her clit as she watched him intensely, her curly hair was wild and the faces she made only made Mir want her more, as he watched in the mirror that hung over their bed." Daddy." She moaned trying to lift up as her legs vibrated,Mir smiled feeling her clit pulsate again." Ahhhh Mir." She whimpered grabbing at his hand as he pinched her pearl." Baby." She moaned as her body shook from her orgasm." Why you running put it back in." Mir demanded, and she did as told frowning her face in the process." Just like that." Mir said letting his deep husky voice encourage her." Ahhh mmmm Mir." She moaned grabbing her hair as Mir continued massaging her clit and gripping her right breast." Nah let that shit out." Mir said seeing her bit her lip to suppress her own moans,and when she didn't listen Mir put one of his hands on her upper hip and pushed her down making her cover him completely. As he pinched her pearl again, and held her there thrusting his hips. Vaeh's mouth fell open as she yelled and whimpered nonstop,she couldn't move Mir had restrained her." BABY MMM MIR PLEASE." She said stuttering on some of the words,but Mir never let up as he enjoyed what he was doing to her." Daddy,mmm shit Mir I'm gonna cu-" she said but squirted before she could even get her words out," ahhh fuck." She moaned as he let her go and she collapsed on top of him panting for air.

Jamir's P.O.V

She kissed my neck as I let her catch her breath, her body was still shaking and she would occasionally moan whenever my fingers would brush over her clit." Mir." She gasped as I entered her again and flipped us over holding her hands above her head." Daddy." She moaned as I deep stroked looking down at her." Fuck." I said under my breath but still loud enough for her to hear me,then I picked up speed allowing her to run from me, her back was now up against the headboard and her legs were still spread as they shook uncontrollably fast." Play with her." I said as i remained in my spot in front of her."can you." She asked moaning as she stuck two of her fingers inside of herself, while massaging her clit with the other hand." Baby." She cried stroking her fingers faster, the shit was sexy as fuck and at this point I just wanted to taste her." MIR." She yelled squirting as she made herself cum.

Nevaeh's P.O.V

My body was exhausted and I was beginning to feel light headed as I continued to do as Mir asked." Ahh." I moaned again feeling another climax approach." Keep going." Mir said lifting my shaking legs up to put them over his shoulders,as he stared down at me." Daddy." I moaned whimpering as he replaced my fingers with his own." Mir." I moaned stretching one of my arms above my head as Mir sucked my juices off of my other hand. But I then quickly gripped his head as I felt him latch onto my overly sensitive clit. "Shit baby just like that, FUCK MIR." I yelled arching my back, I missed this so much it wasn't even funny. There was only so much my vibrator could do, and after a few more stokes of his tongue I was done for. As I sucked in a big breath and fell into the most amazing orgasm ever pushing Mir's head deeper as I rotated my hips riding out the waves of my orgasm, I blushed and giggled feeling Mir kiss up my stomach." Good morning." He said kissing me making me taste myself." Mmm." I moaned into his mouth as I kissed back sucking his tongue,he then laid beside me." But what about you?" I asked seeing that the day light had began breaking through the night skies." I'll take care of it later." He said pulling me closer to him and kissed my forehead." But I wanna do it now." I said kissing his lips,and kissed down his body as I made it down to his dick and my mouth watered.

Omniscient P.O.V

Tasha had been anticipating today, given that she knew in her heart, that javen had been unfaithful. She just didn't have the actual proof to prove it. Well that was until the other night when Javen got sloppy drunk, and left his phone unattended. Tasha knew it was wrong to go through this personal belongings, but all at the same time she needed to know.
As Tasha walked into the dimly lit strip club she gagged at the smell, it was the smell she had grown to forget, a smell that she now hated with a strong passion, it was a smell that made her think back to all the long shifts she would slave in and out of this place. " hey treasure." A few of her old coworkers chanted as she strutted by making her way to " their usual spot." As that is what private room number four was referred to through text, as Tasha played like she was Javen. Ignoring the fakes and walking with the usual sway in her hips,Tasha was still the baddest thing to every step foot in Lady Legends and she knew it, as she wore her Charbel Zoe black body-con peek a boo dress, Philipp Plein gold and black six inch gladiator heel boots,and her custom made Alexander McQueen hand pieces just in case bitches got besides themselves, and she had to take it there. As Tasha sat waiting for the mystery bitch to make her appearance, jelani and jaeliana fell on her mind and that only pissed her off more, as she thought about them being forced to move away from there father as she wouldn't dare leave her babies behind. Tasha tossed the glass of rum and coke back, as she couldn't think of a single reason as to why Javen would put their relationship and the wellbeing of their kids in jeopardy. But then Rodriguez and everything she and he had done to Javen flooded her mind. Tasha felt stupid and actually thought about getting up to leave but the door came open and in walked Javen's side piece." So are you over your little guilt trip now baby?" The anonymous bitch asked, not knowing that it was Tasha whom sat with her back turned in the big godfather like chair. A smirked played on Tasha's face as she thought about all the different ways she could bash this bitches face in and get away with it, but she remained humble and on an on edge calm as she turned around slowly in the chair." Your not Javen." The girl said as she stood still, Tasha sighed." Nope I'm not,sorry to disappoint baby girl. But there has been a Change in plans." She sarcastically said as she admired her freshly done stiletto acrylic set." Have a seat." She added standing up strutting around the room. Partly to show this bitch what Javen had at home and to let her know that she was nothing but a quick fuck and a couple of bursted nuts, and Tasha also wanted to be alert as the bitch had declined her offer to have a seat." Your Tasha right." The girl asked chuckling, Tasha said nothing as she turned to look at her tilting her head, Tasha was almost amused as she thought that Javen would have at least gone for a bitch who was as almost as top notch as she was." And bitch you must be the insult to me." Tasha said stepping closer to her." Excuse me?" The girl asked feeling offended." No bitch excuse me, since you seem to be the only bitch here standing in between something." Tasha retorted becoming angry again thinking back to her babies, and how what she was about to find out would affect them. Tasha didn't really take her own feelings into consideration as she took on the situation to handle it on her own, she just knew that her babies absolutely adored their father and that's what was tearing away at her heart right now. It wasn't the fact that a separation or a divorce might have come of this, but it was them jelani and jaeliana. You see Javen and Tasha eloped year before last, and they both agreed on not telling anyone. Neither of them wanted a huge wedding, and they didn't want a lot of attention to come from it so it was their secret." Look whatever your wondering, I'm pretty sure Javen has the answer to every question you have so go and consult with him." She said making Tasha laugh." No bitch I'll consult with you, and if now is the time you wanna pull your Im coming to you as a woman card, hoe don't. Because a real bitch wouldn't be running around sleeping with very married men but you are, and no I didn't ask Javen about anything and quite frankly bitch I don't even remember asking you, but now that you've opened that door you shouldn't feel any pressure about walking your home wrecking, great value, knock off Louis Vuitton wearing ass through it." Tasha said and the bitch laughed." Is someone jealous?" She mocked still laughing,but soon stopped when Tasha knocked her ass to the floor giving her a broken nose for sure." Jealous of what?" Tasha asked kicking her in her stomach making her roll over." Jealous because Javen finally upgraded,bitch I've heard about you and you ain't shit but a has been." She said spitting blood." A has been huh." Tasha said kicking her again this time harder than the last,as she yelled out in agony." Sweetie if you've heard so much about me then you'd know that I don't due to be fucked with, and neither does my babies seeming that I'm beating bitches like you ass's from a loud holler to a low mother fucking moan, so mind how you fuck with it giving that you'll get fucked up fucking with me and mine." She said putting her foot on the girl throat pressing down limiting her air supply as she laid flat on her back." Oh how rude of me,sweetie I didn't even get your name." Tasha said slinging her all black, bone straight, twenty six inch Brazil bundles to one shoulder as she reached in her hand bag for her customized red and black .380 caliber handgun,and she smirked as she aimed it." Raven." She croaked out stating her name." Well raven just so you know for future references, Home wrecking is not an upgrade, I mean how do you sleep at night knowing that their were kids hurting as they sat up waiting for daddy to come home. You silly little bitch you were nothing special, I read all of your little dirty ass texts. You were nothing but an convenience you dumb bitch,and NO ONES JEALOUS OF A PATHETIC WHORE. Stay the fuck away from my husband or next time I won't be so goddamn nice." She said as she drew her foot back as far as it would go giving raven another hard kick right to the face knocking her unconscious, and then she turned leaving.
***
Tasha stood with her head up against the shower wall as the steaming hot water poured down on her body, she felt like the old her was coming back and she didn't like it. Tasha despised the person she was before she met Javen,she was so hard, so unfeeling,so guarded, and extra Fucking cold hearted all thanks to her parents, but most of the credit went to Rodriguez. He had ruined her and only Javen was able to fix that as only he was able to handle a woman of her nature so naturally, he was her rock and she was stuck between a hard place. Grabbing the soap not being able to free her mind of the things Rodriguez had done to her she finally bursted into tears scrubbing at her body, she hands shook viciously and her sobbing was loud. Tasha hated this feeling,because not only did Javen promise, but he also vowed it to her and her babies." Uhggg Fucking why?" She cried sliding down the wall feeling defeated. "I told you he'd never let go of the past, your the silly bitch. He doesn't love you, Rodriguez marked his territory he's scared you for life. What in your right mind made you think that Javen wanted your damaged ass, YOUR DAMAGED GOODS." The voices in her head grew louder, as she sat on the shower floor crossed legged with her head down. Tasha stayed like that for about thirty more minutes then she got out. Looking in the mirror her heart shattered as she seen her seventeen year old self staring back at her, that was the way she felt. This had sent her back to a place she thought she had escaped. She felt lost, she felt hurt, and she felt somewhat used as She was now twenty eight still fighting and wrestling with the demons from her past. Taking the prescribed medication from the top shelf of the medicine cabinet, she poured four tablets into her hand and took them all by mouth, knowing she was only to take one tablet every other day by mouth. Tasha desperately wanted to numb the pain and in the worst ways. Because the good thing about her medication was that it allowed her to feel normal again whenever it was taken as prescribed, but when it was taken Improperly Tasha wasn't allowed to feel anything and that was the bad thing about her Prescription drugs. " I remember you." She said with her voice cracking as she continued to look In The mirror, her eyes were red and her nose matched." I hate you." she cried sobbing louder not sure if she had awaken the twins from their afternoon nap or not.

As all the members of Evil Eye Murderers sat in Mir's conference room discussing their plans for the future, and setting up for the biggest upcoming meeting Javen's mind had him distracted. He wasn't really paying attention, and given that everyone had been there since almost 8 A.M didn't make it any better. What he had done lingered on his mind heavy and as he knew that his infidelity would most likely tear Tasha's heart to pieces, he had to tell her and he planned on doing so the minute he got home. Javen was unaware of Tasha's previous acts just like he was unaware of the prescription drugs she had been consuming. There was a lot of things that Javen didn't know about including the sudden miscarriage Tasha had a little over Six months ago, after Julian announced his illness at a dinner he and mama jasmine had called. That's when Javen lashed out and started having an affair, he started acting different and being distant from Tasha and even his kids as on some nights they would all sit up waiting for him to arrive home, only to be disappointed when he didn't. Tasha started stressing and as she was too busy mending the hearts of her two broken hearted babies she had some how neglected to realize the changes her body had made as it rejected her unborn baby. Javen never knew why he walked into Lady Legends that night, but for six months he had kept raven very satisfied that he did.
***
" mommy do you think daddy's coming home tonight?" Jaeliana asked as she
Sat at the island eating a pack of fruit snacks watching as Tasha prepared tonight's dinner. It was now going on 6:30 p.m and Javen still hadn't made it home. And as Tasha's mind wondered back to him and raven she knew through Vaeh that the men where still in meetings." Sure sweetie."
She said giving her baby girl a faint smile." You always say that, and then he never comes." Jelani said as he sat at the kitchen table with his head down. Tasha didn't say anything as she knew what her baby boy had said was true. Tasha was never really sure as to when Javen would make a surprise trip home, and lately jaeliana had been the only one excited when ever he did. Jelani on the other hand had given up, As Tasha and the kids ate dinner it was quiet giving that she was still high and didn't engage in any dinner table conversation, they'd usually play the telephone game or the kids would tell her about their day. Tasha picked up the glass of what the kids thought was water and brought it to her lips finishing the last bit of her 1800 vodka,she never drank in front of her kids but this time it was well needed. After they had all finished and cleaned the kitchen,she gave them their baths and then went into the media room with them. By now her high was leaving and the pain of it all was sure to return, but for now she'd enjoy the company of her babies. As they laid cuddled up watching the jungle book both jelani and jaeliana had fallen asleep, and Tasha carried them one by one up to bed and tucked them in.

When Javen got home it was going on eleven P.M and he went straight to his office, as he needed a drink before having to face Tasha, but to his surprise she was already there sitting on top of his desk waiting for him."tash?" He asked turning on the lights, and she just looked at him not saying anything until." We need to talk." She said never breaking eye contact with him, her voice was practically gone and her eyes were as puffy as before, and Javen noticed as he walked up to her." It didn't mean anything." He said with pleading eyes." Well that's unfortunate." Tasha retorted getting down from his desk and pushed past him,going over to his mini bar. She was searching for a way to word what she so desperately wanted to say." What's unfortunate?" Javen asked still standing at his desk." It's unfortunate, that for six months you have been breaking your kids hearts and leaving them to sit up crying waiting for you to get home, just for it to mean absolutely fucking nothing to you Javen." She said as she turned handing him the drink she knew he wanted." Tash you know that's not what I meant, and im sorry." He said taking the cup and sitting it on his desk." Yeah and for ravens sake I am too." Tasha said glaring at him, Javen face grew pale as he heard the name of his mistress fall from Tasha's lips." Tell me something baby, is all of this because of what I did when we first met. Have I really spent almost five years of my life proving to you just how sorry I was for letting Rodriguez do what he did to you, and for what I let him do to me, just for you to hit me with some tip for tat bullshit Javen REALLY, is that what the fuck all of this is about TELL ME DAMMIT." She yelled with her voice cracking." IT WASN'T LIKE THAT TASH DAMN." Javen yelled over her, grabbing his head in frustration. Tasha didn't believe him because still for the life of her she couldn't understand his actions." Why?" She asked looking at him." Did you feel obligated to be with me after I told you i was pregnant, Javen do you really even love me?" She asked standing still, her questions hit like bullets as she fired them back to back, " don't touch me." Tasha said struggling against him." Every second of every minute of every day tash, I love you." He said as she continued fighting against him." GET OFF OF ME." She yelled as he bear hugged her trying to get her to calm down." Just give me chance to explain." He pleaded and she broke." Why should I?" She asked crying as her knees became weak, and she brought them both down to the floor with Javen sitting behind her. And then it began, as Javen called dates Tasha sat listening and he told her everything, only giving her the minor details for some dates as he knew her heart wouldn't have been able to take it. After he finished talking she sat there as a couple of the dates he gave her brought back a kind of pain she knew she'd never be able to get over." January seventeenth I called you non stop and never once received an answer, I had been up all night with jelani and jaeliana waiting for you. But you never showed, they cried themselves to sleep." She said wiping her tears then she continued." The next morning around 3:00 A.M I woke up in excruciating pain, I called you a total of thirty eight times before I called Vaeh and asked her if she could get my babies, because I needed to go to the hospital. And she came taking me, Javen I laid on that cold ass table after being told that I had miscarried due to my stress levels being to high, so I called you again and to no surprise I still got your voicemail. After going through the procedure for them to remove what would of been our third child together the doctor came in and asked if there was anyone she could call for me and I had no other choice but to tell her no." She said remembering that day as if it was yesterday, Javen's heart was crushed as he had just told her what he had done that day and then she told him what she had went through on the same day." You were laid up tossing and turning with her and never once thought of us." She cried loud covering her face."unaware of your acts at the time I kept that from you because I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU,I KNEW THAT IT WOULD HAVE BROKEN YOUR HEART SEEING THAT IT HAPPENED SO SOON AFTER YOUR FATHER TOLD US HE HAD CANCER. Javen I protected you from it." She sobbed as her body started shaking, Tasha was broken and she felt a void that she had never felt before as Javen turned her around to face him." You need to go." She said pushing at his chest and then stood up leaving his office. " Tasha come on ba-" Javen started as he followed behind her to the front door." LEAVE." Tasha yelled with her voice cracking as she stood with the door open." Baby I'd do anything to make this right but me leaving is not an option." He said pissing her off." Why?" She asked pushing at his chest and he didn't Budge, then she started throwing punches at his chest and anywhere else she could connect." Why huh is it because you call yourself half way ass loving me?" She asked and with no where else to punch she punched him in his face making him grab her arms." I ain't leaving because I do love you, Tasha you once asked me for a second chance and I gave it. Don't shut me out ma." He said remembering back to almost five years ago in the hospital that night. After saying that tasha froze." You promised to never hold that against me." She Mumbled leaning on the door again." And I'm sticking to my word, baby I just need a second chance." He replied, Tasha knew he was right and she hated it because her mind was telling her to kick is ass to the curb, but her heart was hurt as it cried for Javen to replace the broken pieces." Fucking GOD." She yelled as her face frowned into a cry." I really hate you, Javen." She said sobbing as she buried her face in his chest." I know." He said and kissed the top of her head.
***

After putting the kids to bed jayceon was finally able to get some type of sleep, he had been up all night trying hard to prove to Harmony that he wasn't cheating on her.  Jayceon couldn't figure out what he had done to make her think of something so crazy but his mind drew blanks, and for good reason because it was just Harmony's hormones getting the best of her.
As jayceon laid asleep he felt harmony's hands slither down his pants indicating that she was up and that she was horny, well that is what Jayceon was thinking but he couldn't have been more wrong, as the smirk that he plastered on his face fell after seeing Harmony holding a knife in one hand and his tool in the other." One wrong move and you'll be dickless come morning." Harmony said using the knife to tap at his tip. Jayceon froze and had become too scared to even breathe as he looked up at Harmony." Tell me baby was she worth it?" Harmony asked looking right back at him, jayceon breathed deeply trying to calm himself down." Was who worth it?" He asked shifting to the left as Harmony continued to play with the knife." And then you insult my intelligence now is not the time for fuckery Jace." Harmony said as she chuckled." Man you think I don't know that, bae your holding a knife to my dick." He said with nothing but seriousness lacing his voice, Harmony shook her head." Yeah and I'll be holding your detached dick in one hand and the knife in the other if you don't start talking JAYCEON." She yelled making jayceon jump as she shifted the knife." AYEEEE AYEEEE ALRIGHT MAN DAMN CHILL OUT." He responded harm was scaring the hell out of Jace and he was letting it be known, but then harmony dropped the knife and covered her
Face, she knew that she was being crazy just like she knew that her acts were becoming a bit too ridiculous. " I'm sorry." She whispered wiping her tears.

< THREE DAYS LATER>

Jayceon's P.O.V

"Wait wait wait a damn minute." Dre said laughing and coughing as we rotated four blunts around." She was really contemplating chopping your shit off." He said
Making mir laugh from the other side of the room, Mir's still on probation so he can't really fuck with us like that right now." Nigga I'm talking like she was really about hash sling and slash my shit off, Edward scissor hands my shit bruh do you hear me." I said passing the blunt to Zay." Oh shit." He said laughing at me, and because he dropped the blunt on himself." Man enough about me man what's up with you?" I asked Zay, I mean we ain't really talked since he found out about baby girl." I'm good bruh you know me." He said making me nod my head." What's up with you and Zuri?" Allen asked as he exhaled smoke, Zay sighed." Man this whole little situation is fucked up, she told me she loved that nigga." He said making my eyes grow bigger." Come on man really what did you expect Zay?" Mir asked,I knew where bro was coming from but damn, I ain't ever think Lil bit was gonna get over this nigga." Man I know I fucked up,but she did too. She kept my baby from me man." Zay pleaded rubbing his hands down his face." Yeah nigga after you blamed her for the miscarriage, and found comfort in between someone else's legs, man she grew tired. Your actions are what pushed her to hide the baby. Zay man once you cheat on a woman it takes a lot away from her, her confidence, her security, it lowers her self esteem she'll eventually start blaming herself and asking shit like was it me, was I not good enough, and what does she have that I don't. It's fucks with her and no matter how many times you claim to be sorry she'll never fully believe it, her heart hurts and as crazy as it may sound she's yearning for you to fix it, for you to make it ok, and for you to reassure her. She don't love that nigga man it's you trust me." Javen said not looking at any of us, he was kind of just staring off in space." Nigga you sound like you need to get some shit off yo chest." I said taking the blunt from him." Nah man I'm good." He said reclining back in his chair." The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there." Zay said talking to Javen." Exactly man." Javen responded as he covered his face.

Omniscient P.O.V

As the men sat talking and the women planned for Jaz's wedding Zay received a phone call." Hey wassup? We were just talking about you." He said getting up from his seat." Daddy help, daddy please." Xzavia yelled through the phone, Zay didn't know what was going on but he heard Zuri yelling in the background." Daddy he's hurting mommy." Zavia cried zay's blood was boiling but he remained calm long enough to tell his daughter to hang up and dial 9-1-1.
***

"Trell stop." Zuri yelled as cartrell slammed her into the wall, she had called him over to tell him the news about her leaving and she wanted to break it off with him but he didn't like that." YOU WANT ME TO STOP?" He yelled slapping her to the floor, and he proceeded to kick her. As Zuri balled up trying to block his kicks that effortlessly came back to back there was a blow to her head and it made her dizzy." Please don't." She mumbled feeling him get between her legs, cartrell knew that Zuri was to weak to fight him off so he continued to do the unthinkable. He found pleasure in seeing her so vulnerable,weak, and disoriented.
Going in and out of consciousness Zuri knew what was happening as he moaned and groaned in her ear, her tears fell silently rushing down the side of her face. " don't worry I didn't cum." He said, Zuri knew his words would leave a never ending song in her head." Bye baby." He said and pecked her lips. Cartrell had no idea that zavia was home or that she had called for help and unfortunately when help arrived cartrell was long gone and zavia sat next to an unconscious Zuri crying.

< three and 1/2 hours later>

" Daddy." Zavia cried as she ran to Zay, the jet landed about forty five minutes ago." It's okay baby I'm here." Zay said as zavia sobbed loudly holding on tight to him." This little beauty saved her mommy." The female detective said as she walked over to Zay and zavia," hi I'm detective Valerie Carberry, can I ask you a couple of questions?" She asked and Zay nodded and handed xzavia to Javen. All the men except Mir came along with Zay.

Xzavier's P.O.V

" Is there anything you can tell me about the accused suspect?" Detective carberry asked pissing me off." Fuck you mean by accused suspect, you think my daughters lying?" I asked raising my voice." No sir I'm just trying to gain and collect all of the facts." She said." The fact of all of this is that his bitch ass beat and raped the mother of my child, and y'all are all waisting time sitting in your ass's while this nigga is out and free to go on with his life." I said seeing her nod." I understand you frustrations sir but-" she started but I stopped her." But what man huh,BUT WHAT? I'll tell y'all one thing. Y'all better hope y'all find that bitch nigga before I do because if not I'll be a so called accused suspect. Now if you'll excuse me my daughter needs me." I said and walked away. As I sat in the waiting room holding zavia, I started to think and the more I thought the more pain I felt , this shit was my fault I let her leave man I pushed her away." Daddy is mommy gonna be okay?" Zavia asked breaking my train of thought." Yeah baby girl." I said and kissed her forehead. " Family of Zuri-" a doctor said but stopped once we all rushed over to him." How is she doc?" I asked and he sighed." She's experienced trauma to the head and is still unconscious we've ran several x-rays and found nothing, but there is indication that there is bleeding of the brain so we're gonna have to preform a MRI and a CAT scan, she is also experiencing some virginal tearing. Sir I'll be completely honest with you her condition is serious enough to require brain surgery that could possibly cost her, her life who ever did this needs to be charged with attempted murder if she pulls through and if she doesn't he needs to be sentenced to life in prison. Now I'm not sure about the attacker but from the looks of things he was much bigger than she is and that was to his advantag,  but unfortunately it was a big disadvantage for her. I'll do everything I can and keep you updated, you all should be able to visit her once we get all of the test results back so that we could see how to proceed with taking care of her." He said I breathed deeply man I felt sick to my stomach." Thanks man." I said shaking his hand." Look I'll burst my ass to make sure she pulls through, this is personal to me because my daughter dealt with something like this almost a year ago, I went against all that I believed and performed her operation, I saved my babies life so I'm highly motivated and qualified to do this. So please try not to worry." He added and turned leaving.

Heyy babies, I know I know it took me forever but here it is. I'm pretty sure you all have a ton of questions and a lot of feed back for me so post them in the comment section. And please Don't forget to vote it's the little ⭐️ at the bottom of your phone screen.

I apologize in advance for any typos and or errors, I've been typing on my phone.
I try to proofread each chapter at least three times before I update but I'm not perfect so Bear with me.

Yours truly
Chasity zaire
Kisses...💋

And just because I posted a picture of everyone else

HERE I AM LOL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 187 42
Jaxon; Not much time had past since I left my old life behind, I had just settled into my new home and new job it felt so good to be a new man but t...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

4.2K 82 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
41.1K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
3.2K 98 14
It was the drunk diver who started it. With one swerve killed both my parents and sent me and my brother into some foster place. Then it was that fev...