Kill Me or Give Me Life.

By Unicornlegs13

There are so many fanfics of Lucy being sad because Natsu doesn't love her... Let's change that. Natsu is the... More

Chapter 1: Invisible scars.
Chapter 3: A Fallen Angel.
Chapter 4: Repitition

Chapter 2: A dead tree of life.

57 2 0
By Unicornlegs13

Lucy's (POV)

Three months, twelve days, seventeen hours...

Natsu has been gone for Three months, twelve days and seventeen hours.

The question is why? Why Is he gone?

Nobody knows. I miss him he was someone close to me. He was my partner.

He left without saying goodbye. Just a note.

Natsu Dragneel is dead.

My heart aches. Did I love him? Was he more than just a simple partner?

I may never know. I lost my chance. Instead if pity dating random guys I should've been trying to figure out my feeling's for him.

"Lucy?" A female voice asked.

"Yeah." I Replied turning to look at Erza.

"Gray and I are going on a job are you coming?" She asked.

"No, I'll pass."

I stood up and walked towards the exit. Just then the door swung open. Who ever it was wore a hood. If I cared I would've stuck around to see who it was. I wanted to go home so I just pretended they weren't even there.

Gray's (POV)

Lucy hasn't been the same since Natsu left. She is distant and always pushing us away.

She's gotten thinner and dark circles have formed around her eyes.

Lately I've been noticing marks on her arms. She tries to cover them with long sleeves but I can still see them time to time.

I confronted her about it but she denied it. How do I help her?

It's almost like she's broken.

As she left a hooded character entered the guild. They turned their head to look at Lucy.

This feeling that I'm getting off this guy is strange.

The stranger walked towards the bar and got Mira's attention. Mira's eyes widened as the person whispered to her. She nodded and led the person into the back, probably to see Mokarov.

Just a few moments after...

Silence...

Not a single word uttered. Not a movement made. Just breaths being taken.

Finally I cleared my voice and spoke.

"Natsu."

"It's been a while Frosty." he smirked.

Lucy's (POV)

I know it's wrong but to me it feels right. Pain... Feels good to me. It's the only feeling I have now. So I savor it.

I scraped the blade across my arm and butterflies formed in my stomach. The stinging feeling is what excites me.

I set the knife down and I watched closely as the fresh cut began to bleed.

"Blood is such a pretty color."

I repeated the process a few more times.

I started to feel drowsy and the darkness took me.

Sweet darkness.......

Life is like fire when you try to make an effort you get burned therefore,  I'll just remain here... In the cold.

Natsu's (POV)

"So your not dead." Gray stated.

"Yeah, sorry about that note. I was pretty mad back then."

"It took you long enough to get your ass back here." Gray said with a frown.

"Why,  what'd I miss?"

"It's Lucy..."

"Oh... And what's wrong with her." I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Natsu you didn't see her."

"Not yet."

"That girl you passed on your way in." Gray stated.

"That was her?" I spoke in a shocked tone.

"Yeah... Natsu I need to talk to you. Alone."

Gray pulled me out of the guild and into the empty alley out back.

"Natsu you have to help her." Gray said.

"Why?"

"Because you love her..."

"Not anymore."

"And because she loves you."

I froze at his words. He's lying. She doesn't love me.

"Good one Gray."

"Natsu I'm serious. She's changed, she's. Not the same Luce you know. She... The Lucy we know is gone."

"What do you mean gone?"

"Go see her you'll see what I mean."

"Gray I'm over her... She can stay gone."

"Natsu we both know that's not the truth."

Gray left me alone and irritated.

What the fuck Lucy?!

What is so bad about her?!

Dammit!

I found myself standing just outside her apartment building.

I entered through her door and the first thing that caught my eyes were her keys they were on the floor still on her belt. It's like she threw them off when she got home.

The second thing I noticed were multiple pill bottles and random pills on the counter. They were accompanied by what looked to be cigarettes.

Third thing, the house was a mess. Clothes food and trash were everywhere.

Something's not right here. Something smells weird and it's not the mess.

I walked into her bedroom and there were knives lined up on the wall. Her bed was covered in cigarette ash. On her bedside table there were needles and syringes.

Has she been doing drugs. And is she a serial killer. What the fuck!

I still couldn't find her.

I walked toward the bathroom as I did so a leg was visible. It was hanging out the side of the tub.

I entered the. Bathroom and took in the sight.

Blood so much blood. Lucy's arms were all cut up and she was covered in blood.

I freaked out. I turned on the shower and tried to wake her up but she wouldn't even move. It didn't even look like she was breathing.

"Lucy... Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

"Fucking wake up!"

I shook her and still nothing.

"Lucy wake up!"

I watched as her eyes fluttered open. They aren't the same honey brown eyes I've come to know. They were dark and almost black.

She didn't move she just looked at me with those cursed eyes.

"Are you an angel?" She asked.

"Luce it's me... Natsu."

"No that can't be... Natsu is dead. I'm going to see him."

"I'm hhere Luce... I'm right here."

After all the blood washed away I bandaged her arms temporarily and I took her to the hospital.

They had to stitch her arms allot. She looked like a voodoo doll.

She was asleep and I stayed by her side the whole time.

The doctor counted... 125 different incisions.

Just what was she trying to do? Did she aim for killing herself?

Gray was right this isn't the Lucy that I know...

The Lucy that I love with all my heart.

Continue Reading