Devil's Desire (Sequel Of Bil...

By mehaklovely

Warning : A hot story so plz.. If u don't like hot stories then stay away sequel of billionaire love but a fr... More

Prologue
Part : 1 THE MONSTER MAFIA BOSS
PART : 2 PARTH OR MANIK
Part : 3 DEVIL INTENTION
PART : 4 TRANING BEGIN
Part : 5 2nd day of training
PART : 7 PUNISHMENT?
PART : 8 IS HE REALLY MANIK ??
PART : 9 LOVE OR LUST 18+
PART : 10 FORCED TO PUNISH YOU
PART : 11 KNOWING THE TRUTH
PART : 12 MAKING LOVE AFTER AGES
Who want this story

PART : 6 THE REAL DEVIL

14.6K 1K 376
By mehaklovely

Nandini is getting ready for spending the night with her master who is parth but her heart think that he is her manik. And she can do anything for him and any pain she can take for him.

Nandini come out in sexy short dress which is only chosen by our mafia boss. Nandini sit down on bed and remember her first night with manik. It was so unexpected for both of them. But after that night her every night had become best .

"So my maid is ready to be f*** by his master"parth said coming inside the room and nandini immediately get up looking at him. Her heat is beating more n more fast as more he is coming close to her. He is looking at her with lust in his eyes.

But then suddenly someone knock the door and parth make hell angry face looking at door.

"Come in.. "he shout in anger and then only jack come inside.

"I am sorry boss i disturbed you but we get the information about shooter and there is very serious think which we have got "jack said while parth become more angry listening about shooter.

"Who is the bloody shooter i wana kill him "parth roared angrily.

"Boss u have to come with me.."jack said both exit from there. Leaving a confuse nandini .

"I need to check there is something very serious.."nandini think in her mind and without thinking about herself she leave from there.

__________________

"What the fuck how they just has got the video"parth shout angrily throwing the phone on floor while his man are shivering in fear seeing his anger. The video is having proof of his illegal works. So the person is blackmailing parth on behave of the video.

"I m going and i will kill that bloody bastard in his own house.."parth said angrily while jack look at him shockingly

"Boss it is very risky.."jack try to make him understand while he is loading his gun.

"Jack u r coming with me and i want no words.."parth said strictly looking at him while jack nodded unwillingly. Then we see nandini is listening all this standing outside the door.

"What he is trying to do.. i have to go behind them.."nandini think in her mind as like always she is thinking about her manik. She never think about herself in front of manik. She always prove that her love is selfless.

Nandini reach outside following them and hide herself in trunk of car and then close it. Parth sit in that car only with jack and driver start the car. And so many other cars follow their cars.

"I don't know what will happen there.. if manik will see me then he will not leave me.. but i don't care.. i am here to protect him i can't sit idle and after that cry.."nandini is thinking all this while lying in trunk very difficultly still she is thinking about manik.

Then the car stop and she opening the truck look outside and after getting chance she come out. And hide herself behind the car.

"Listen me clearly jack and me are going inside as soon as we will give u single.. everybody come inside.."parth is instructing his men . Then he start going toward a big house.

Parth and jack wear the mask and jack spray something and all security guards get faint. And they goes inside . Nandini start going toward the house. She remove her dress and cover her face with it because of spray. She is now only in her inner wear. She take the gun of guards for emergency showing her smartness as always.

She is also going inside following parth and jack she is going very carefully without making any noice even of her footstep.

Finally they come inside his house. And a man come toward them having smirk on his face. While nandini standing behind the door hiding herself.

"Waha.. waha the mafia boss come here to kill me.. in my own house.. "he said while parth is looking at him angrily.

Then his men surrounds parth and jack. And take the gun from them.

"U bastard.. i will kill you.."manik yell on the person while struggling in his men arms.

"Before that i will kill you the mafia boss.."the person said punching hard on manik face.

"Manik.."nandini call him worriedly as she can't able to see her manik is getting punched in front of her. She can't see him in pain. The person is continuously punching parth. While jack is also standing helpless.

"Take them in basement.."the person said and men start taking jack and parth in basement. Nandini is helplessly looking at them.

"Do something nandini.. u r manik's perfect nandini na.. then think something"nandini is saying this to herself and thinking what to do save manik. But she have to bear the consequence of this afterward.

____________________________

In basement the men are beating parth and jack. And the person who is main head is sitting on chair and laughing.

"Stop.. all this.."then they all hear nandini voice who is standing behind the that person pointing the gun on his head. She make all of them shock. Parth and jack also become hell shock after seeing her . As they don't know how and why she come here. And what she want.

"Ask your men to leave them and go outside.."nandini order them having so much anger in her voice as this peson try to harm her manik.

"Go.. outside "the person order his men having fear in his eyes. While parth and nandini looking at each other. Parth is looking at her having so many question in his eyes while nandini is looking at him having love in her eyes.

After men leave from there and then parth immediately shoot that person directly at center of his forehead and in front of nandini's eyes the person fall down.

"Jack.. i am taking nandini home come after destroying this house.. "parth said holding nandini hand and start dragging her outside. He having only anger in his eyes as how she can come here without his permission. She saved them but he don't care about that. Nandini is looking at unbelievably. He make her sit inside car and himself sit beside her and driver start the car while jack also come outside ask his men to burn the house.

____________________________

"Who are you.. what is your mission.. "parth ask nandini angrily holding her arms tightly.

"I m not on any mission.."nandini said immediately while parth slap hard on her face and she fall down on floor.

"U r lying.. i know you are on some kind of mission "he yell on her while nandini look at him unbelievably holding her cheek still lying on floor.

"I just wanted to save you.."nandini said the truth in broken voice looking at him. Her heart is crying from inside seeing his behavior.

"Why.. that's what i want to know.. as why will someone put her life in danger for someone without any reason " parth again yell on her while fisting her hair and she scream in pain.

"Because i love you.. "she said while falling a bomb on him. He look at her shockingly and leave her hair.

"The reason is that i love u.. that's why i save you. To save my love i put my life in danger.. and no one can stop me from doing this.. "she said now getting up while parth is still looking at nandini unbelievably. How can a devil mafia boss trust on her as in her life there is no place of love. He don't know the meaning of love. How can he will understand her love and believe on her words. It is very difficult for nandini to melt the devil's heart and to make him believe on her words.

"Shut up your fucking mouth.. is i m looking like a fool to you.. who will believe on your these shitty words.. "he again shout on her holding her arm tightly pulling her toward himself.

"I love you.. i m not lying.. "she said putting her hand on his face forgetting that the person who is standing in front of her is not her manik. He is Parth the mafia boss who is heartless . Nandini love is making her weak. She confess her love and save him without thinking about consequences. And the consequences she will going to face. She has never think in her dream also.

"Let's see for how much time u will not spit out the truth.. "he said angrily holding her jaw and then start dragging her outside his room. Nandini is only looking at him having love in her eyes. She having no fear in her eyes. There is only love and love in her eyes.

He tie her on chair of torture room and still nandini is looking at him without blinking her eyes. She is not saying anything but her eyes are saying everything that how much she love him but a devil can't able to see.

He come outside angrily and see jack coming inside with men.

"Jack.. i want truth from her mouth.. at any cost.."parth said while jack immediately understand whom parth is talking about.

"Yes sir.."he said and start going toward torture room with men.

"Jack remember don't let her die.. i want truth.."parth saying these last word leave from there angrily. He is a devil , the girl who save him and he is punishing to that girl only. How devil he is. A heartless creature of this world.

Question Time

1. How was the part ?

2. Hope u r liking the story as it very unique .

3. What was your reaction after seeing nandini brave acts for his love ?

4. Do u think that manik will react like this after seeing she has saved him ?

5. Few word for devil mafia and his behavior ?

6. Few word for of this story nandini ? Hope i m succeeding to show her different and unique look in this story as in other story nandini is innocent and weak.

7. What do u think what will going to happen with nandini now ?

8. Last and again the same question what do think he is manik or parth

Love Mehak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.7K 31
Manik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
210K 12K 26
Their bodies were ablaze with cravings as they met. They were like two magnets attracted to one another; it was love at first sight, but they were bo...
6.3K 564 19
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
1.1M 10K 10
This is the story of a Rude, Arrogant husband and an innocent and sweet wife. She married him because she was in love with him, he married her for th...